It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perfect Example Of How America Is Turning Into A Police State? Look At Tampa Bay

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

We live in a corporate dictatorship, Americas Democratic process was nothing but a distraction while the power of the Republic was killed.

That corporate dictatorship is the one that runs the circus in the nation to make people believe that they have public servers elected by the voters.

Meanwhile the private interest write the laws in the nation screwing the populations constitutional rights, draining the economy to benefit them, all in the name of for the safety of the nation and national security.

The only security that is put on top of agendas is that of the corporate power.

I wonder when America is going to wake up and smell the ugly crap that is taking hold of this nation.

If Tampa bull crap doesn't open the eyes of the unbeliever I guess nothing will.

edit on 25-8-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

We live in a corporate dictatorship, Americas Democratic process was nothing but a distraction while the power of the Republic was killed.

That corporate dictatorship is the one that runs the circus in the nation to make people believe that they have public serves elected by the voters.

Meanwhile the private interest write the laws in the nation screwing the populations constitutional rights, draining the economy to benefit them, all in the name of for the safety of the nation and national security.

I wonder when America is going to wake up and smell the ugly crap that is taking hold of this nation.

If Tampa bull crap doesn't open the eyes of the unbeliever I guess nothing will.

Can't add anything but a Star fer ya!

Well put.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I don't know about this. Mox News and RT have a credibility problem lately and the MSM? Nuff said on that.

Empty out a prison to make room for protestors...Has it come to this?

To get ready for the RNC and to stomp on Freedom of Speech, this David Gee has ordered the Orient Road prison to be emptied and will relocate or bond out the prisoners to make room. Is this saying that the protestors are more dangerous than those in prison for more serious crimes?

Police in Tampa have cleared inmates out of the Orient Road Jail in preparation for “a mass amount” of arrests of protesters at next week’s Republican National Convention. The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI have released a bulletin warning of the threat posed by violent anarchists who may use explosives devices to cause havoc during the event. Read more: www.thegic.org...

They are ready to handle a mass amount of inmates. Previtera said the system can handle 1000 additional arrests. "We'll take their fingerprints and photographs. We'll also collect property," said Previtera. "There are three scenarios, inmates will either get bonded out, go before a judge who will be stationed at Falkenberg Road Jail with a video feed into Orient Road Jail, or they'll be released." Read more: www.abcactionnews.com...

I just keep shaking my head and keep wondering...waiting...

Peace

edit on 24-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)
That is the problem with this government of ours with "violent anarchists who may use explosives". They justify with the word "MAY" as a definite word. That doesn't make any sense .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
They had to empty out the jails full of criminals, to make room for protestors.

Shows you exactly where this country is heading.

I had to cut the OP short as I am finally at a loss for words and don't know how to express what I'm thinking/feeling right now.

I just have a bad feeling about all of this.

Peace

I cut short ....because I am confident something bad is going to happen. They are releasing CRIMINALS, WHA!!! I guess small crimers in comparison. That is enough to make it a red flag for me. It seems that maybe if you get arrested during this time frame maybe it will be a heavier charge OR they know something we don't (which is always the norm.) AND a hurricaine to boot.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Arrests are revenue. Those arrested will be fined and forced to pay court fees and probably get probation which will cost them more money. Violating probation is an automatic year in prison, no trial. Inmates will tell you The Department of Corrections is the biggest business in Florida because they sell prison labor. Slavery is alive and well in Florida on prison farms.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You are a new hero to me Jude, I just saw you on another thread harping about Michelle Obama, but then you make this thread. Both threads by the way highlight the ludicrousness of the world of politics

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by jude11

You are a new hero to me Jude, I just saw you on another thread harping about Michelle Obama, but then you make this thread. Both threads by the way highlight the ludicrousness of the world of politics

Glad to be of service!

Actually, for me it isn't politics that gets to me...it's the politicians and their blatant lies, corruption, greed and lack of any morals or ethics whatsoever.

The World needs politics but unfortunately it's been taken over and controlled by corporate interests for a long time and there seems to be no way out of it.

That's why I get a little testy sometimes.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That corporate dictatorship is the one that runs the circus in the nation to make people believe that they have public serves elected by the voters.

Can't add anything but a Star fer ya!

Well put.

Peace

There's always room for improvement while we're here:

edit on 25-8-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by happyzodiac

That is the problem with this government of ours with "violent anarchists who may use explosives". They justify with the word "MAY" as a definite word. That doesn't make any sense .

And that "MAY" scares the poop outta the masses and becomes a reality in their minds. It then becomes "Probably use explosives" and eventually, "Will use explosives"...

Nice work huh?

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Current law makes it illegal to enter or remain in an area where certain government officials (more particularly, those with Secret Service protection) will be visiting temporarily if and only if the person knows it's illegal to enter the restricted area but does so anyway. [H.R. 347] expands current law to make it a crime to enter or remain in an area where an official is visiting even if the person does not know it's illegal to be in that area and has no reason to suspect it's illegal... [And to] show you the extent to which the public is misled and misinformed about the legislation we are voting on, read one prominent media outlet's coverage of the same bill: thehill.com... The report mischaracterizes not only current law but also the changes proposed by the bill."

source reason.com...
edit on 25-8-2012 by Nomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That corporate dictatorship is the one that runs the circus in the nation to make people believe that they have public servers elected by the voters.

edit on 25-8-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Oh, I know this. And i completely agree with you.

I think America will only wake up when the majority lose those things that *they* hold most valuable. As long as they have crap TV, a false sense of security, and the illusion of freedom, they will continue to turn an ignorant eye to the government being bought by the highest bidder; even then, i am not sure they will wake up, because they will find some way to rationalize what is happening as in their best interest, per the government that they *trust* to do what"s best for them.

I mean, the government knows best, even if the people can't understand, right? (#sarcasm). Similar to attributing the same characteristics to and of "god." "Well, we can't and don't fully understand god's way or reasons, but we know it's for the best" type of rationale.

Perhaps that is one of the infections that keep people asleep, the same type that keeps people deluded with religion...

*Star*

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
My advice to any REAL protesters is to not go there. They will have saboteurs mixed in to incite riots and cause mass arrests.

It would be better if the saboteurs were the only ones who showed up.

Hopefully they don't disguise themselves any better than these guys did...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by jude11

Perhaps this is related to the fact that people who are known to engage in illegal activities have already telegraphed their intent to cause trouble at the convention all over the Internet?

Or, perhaps the fact they already found a rooftop full of dangerous projectiles, stashed by a group who painted one of their symbols on the wall of the building?

Article on Tampa Bay Online

Late last week, he walked up to the roof and got a surprise, finding a pile of bricks and some metal pipes.

"It was quite disturbing," he said. "I'm not trying to make big deal of it and the police responded Friday night and took the bricks as evidence."

Graffiti on the roof seemed to be painted by anarchists; at least that's what he was told by police.

"There was the head of a witch or something," he said, "and next to it '99' in red letters."

Seems to me they would be incompetent if they did not prepare in advance, knowing full well crimes are planned by Anarchist groups. Bricks and pipes seriously hurt innocent people or destroy innocent peoples property.

This is 100% the fault of Anarchists who have made it necessary to anticipate violence and crime, because violence and crime is what they do.

Bricks and pipes? You're serious? So we ARE a 3rd world country? lmao. When exactly did bricks and pipes becomes weapons that required major calls of action?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have some friends that live there and they haven't seen anything weird. Just the normal chaos you would expect with any major political event. I don't think there is anything sinister going on. Why wouldn't they expect arrests whether it be Democrat or Republican events? The divide is so deep in this country at this point that neither hardheaded side is willing to admit that the other has points. They both just want to believe they are solely correct in their ideology. Life isn't that simple.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
People who protest in the US are stupid. They got a death wish or something.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Neet pic. Also the illuminati are way way way above and beyond the banking elite.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Whatever. The illuminati get their money from the banking elite. They take orders from them too. Lol.

We protest because its all we can do to right the wrongs that are taking place, or at the very least, express our concerns.

We don't let fear control us. The idea is to break free from the control.

Maybe that's hard to understand if you've been raised in a country that never had a 1776
edit on 26-8-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Naaa, the illuminati are way beyound money. That's way beneith them. Thats' what us free range chickens worry about and chase after. This is a group well above world leaders, cartels, banking elite, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

They are one and the same my friend.

JayZ may not need money anymore but he is still out there trying to make it.

You should do more research on groups like the bilderburgs and Bohemian grove or just the occult in general and stop trying to derail this thread.
edit on 26-8-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
fyi ... looks like the first day of the RNC has been effectively cancelled.

www.baynews9.com...
The changes seen Saturday were enough for the first day of the Republican National Convention on Monday to be effectively canceled and Gov. Rick Scott to cancel all of his RNC activities to focus on Isaac preparations.
this isn't going to look good for those participants who spent state funds to head INTO a hurricane.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join