It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about biological/living spaceship please share your information?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am being monitored i broke my previous mobile phone and computer,my cellphone always had unknown calls daily and when i asnwered no one talked and in during calls i could hear a frequency tone like a 56k dial up modem noise when its connecting and they steel my cellphone in the bus,and my computer had 5 people loged in when i removed the internet wire and in cmd i when i gave netstat command i saw ips a list of them,my computer was connected with but there was no internet i removed the lan wire.The reason they wont approach me now is because they are just laughing because the thing i know is know is very little to the real truth.thank you for your all replies.its been 1 year 8 months since this incident i cried a lot when they torchered me in bus they played bad songs like songs of my family detail and in song like they put the names of the people i know and then say # about them.but some people i think were trying to help me because each bus i changed the people use to kick my feet from behind seat in each bus and i changed many bus it was 10 days trip that is coming and going(i was called for a good job from very far away place so i had to go) trains were out because of some riot in india at that time,many things hapened i wont tell the details.thankyou for your replies people think i am a liar and etc,but i know in internet people bluff but i am not bluffing.i have seen many forms people claiming to be alien etc and many claims all fake,all i know i am not bluffing thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

please tell me more,what are 15D beings,and i know the pilot of this aircraft dont even know he is controlling it,its his subconcious mind which is controlling it and the subconcious mind is like doing job for them obeys orders and perform mission and the real mind doesnt knows a thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
think of dolphins mr anderson they do not destroy the enviroment have a volcabulary thousands of times better than humans do not start wars or rape the planet do not need cables to speak to each other over thousands of miles

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yes thank you i hae heard dolphins are telepathic

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

they are shrewd killers as well i watched them hunt salmon when i worked offshore on the oil rigs in scotland we used to go for a SMOKE in the morning as the sun came up and see them hunt salmon

edit on 24/8/12 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Salmon is fish isnt it what they eat,dolphins are cute thou

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

opposed to popular belief dolphins are actually really stupid(this is scientific fact).
i hate dolphins.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

Well, make sure the chameleon circuit works, otherwise it may stay in the shape of a blue box.

Kidding aside, I think a biological spaceship would solve a lot of our problems with space travel. Can you imagine if we were to travel in the "womb" of a ship where it could provide all of our food, water, and air needs. That would be wonderful.
As for shape-shifting, I don't think the ship would have to be alive to shape shift. It could be possible that it could have hydraulics or something that allows it to change shape at a push of a button, like a Transformer. Even a holographic projection could cloak the ship allowing the viewer to think it was something else.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I loved SyFy's Lexx, which is what your post reminds me of.

I've no real information to share except one meeting I had with a girl, she was relaying to me her UFO experience.

Her experience was with her dad, and they both observed two rod shaped UFO's in the air.

When I questioned her, at the end of the accounting, so as not to influence her retelling of the story, I asked:
"Now I've a strange question, but I'd like you to think about it, okay?". She agreed. I went on to say. "Do you think with what you experience, the UFO was mechanical or biological?".

She was nearly knocked over with that question. She actually jumped out of her chair and came over and hugged me. She went on to say, " I knew it, I'm not crazy! They were most definitely something not machine like!. She then likened them to giant bacteria you see under a microscope in microbiology class."

I didn't witness the sighting, and am entirely reiterating a story related to me. But your post brought it to mind, and I follow my instincts, so I decided to share the tale.

This happened this year in the first week of July.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Vorlon spaceships are organic in nature and at least partially sentient. Vorlon transports at least have a skin that can change color and an external shape that is pliable enough to allow passengers in and out. It was mentioned that Vorlon transports "sing", and can have an unnerving effect on non-Vorlons around them.[6] Vorlon ships use jumpgates similar to those of the younger species. Vorlon technology was also used along with Minbari technology to help create the White Star spacecraft.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

yes they are stupid they do not start wars invent haarp change the enviroment or plan to cull 90 % of their owm kind what a stupid creature ?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
thank you for all beautiful replies,i dont know if the spaceship that i describe is living or not,but ill tell you this there is very very very super advanced beyond our understanding level spaceship in geostationary orbit somewhere above india,and its in shape of lets say ball and its un/in active.just waiting for something,this i know there is a time capsule opening soon on that spaceship.again thankyou for all your replies.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I know what I woke up with was a wonderful memory or just perhaps a lucid dream, but I was amazed at the knowledge of a ship I was taken in, it was an organic living thing.

So here is how this went. I remember floating up in this diffused glowing white light, I was fascinated and relaxed doing this. I looked up at the belly of the craft which I think was somewhat triangular, and as I got close it hit me, it looked like a malleable gray skin and most definitely a living substance, not metal. As I got closer I knew I was going to go inside, but wondered when in hell they were going to open some sort of hatch. But then I just faded through the skin and was inside.

Once inside, I just floated into place and felt others present but did not see this. What blew my mind was the ship and I were in some form of contact, we were like old friends and I had just come home, the welcome was very warm. Then as I looked out, I could see any way I wished, the ship was like being in a glass bowl, there were no obstructions to my seeing in every direction. Thats my take on living ships, seems reasonable and I liked being friends with a ufo or whatever it was, but living, yes.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by karam

The tone of your post to me is that you were signing off.... But I'll put it out there in any case....

A ship that is alive. Cool. Never thought of that before.

Have you heard of nanotechnology? It's a genuine branch of science similar to bio-engineering... but not just bio. They are trying to mix, for example, building materials with a semi-aware, programmable life-form. That is: a programmable molecule or bigger substance, with limited, controllable pre-determined functionalities.

There's a lot on the web about this topic. For now, the promises of this technology have been somewhat disappointing. I've heard that polyurethane is one of the results. So is the stuff they put in the ocean to soak up oil spills. I don't see why it couldn't be applied to space-ships.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
I think the Leviathons on "Farscape" were really cool...

That is the first thing that popped into my head before I even read the OP.

reply to post by karam

The idea is actually interesting, until you realize a living ship would need to consume massive amounts of whatever it eats to maintain it's weight/size.

What happens if the ship can't get food does it shut down?
Does it burn caloric reserves which in turn shrinks it's size?
How much of it's size is rigid frame(skeleton) that can't be consumed?
Why would this creature that travels the vastness of space obey the crews flight patterns and shipping schedules?
What happens during mating season for these creatures?
Or are you creating this in a lab, and it's more of an organic machine with no sentience of it's own and only responds to some form of stimulation?
If it's alive what about an immune system?
Won't it think the crew and cargo are foreign bodies and need to be eliminated?
You said it can change shape, what's to prevent a room the crew is in from being crushed?

Heck here is a scenario, maybe it can go into a form of hibernation to conserve energy.
To do so though it would have to cut off "blood" flow to sections of the ship which could in turn cut off life support for the passengers.

The idea makes great science fiction, but doesn't seem to be very practical for a space faring vessel.

That isn't to say that things can't live in space, I just don't think they can double as transportation for smaller creatures.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karam
reply to post by autowrench

please tell me more,what are 15D beings,and i know the pilot of this aircraft dont even know he is controlling it,its his subconcious mind which is controlling it and the subconcious mind is like doing job for them obeys orders and perform mission and the real mind doesnt knows a thing.

Sorry, but at this point in time, I am as in the dark as you are. All I know is they are very, very bright. Bright like the Sun bright.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ahhh.... but... is it EDIBLE?! Srsy, biological modification is something we're already doing. So a vehicle which is grown, rather than built, isn't too unrealistic.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
some people will do anything for attention, what a waste of peoples time!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Update for OP (Quick Read This Bernard)

They know you’re on the internet posting their secrets on ATS and they have come out of geostationary orbit and descended in small living spacecraft’s they like to call “moo, moo’s” – I have one alien here in a small box next to my monitor and he has asked that I speak with you urgently.

They know you have been a very naughty boy, but they don’t know if you can hear that fully armed US drone approaching you at warp 6?

What they want you to do now is.....

RUN with your prescription for the meds you have run out of to your nearest chemist and take the recommended dosage immediately.

Then come back here and apologise once you feel better.....

Yep, that's exactly what they want, they keep on repeating it over and over again.... SO GO NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

It's up to you to save the world today Bernard, so what are you going to do?

Mickierocksman

edit on 30/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: CORRECTED SPELLING MISTAKE AND FED THE LITTLE ALIEN NEXT TO MY MONITOR - HE LIKES DRY SPAGETTII & VODKA.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Accept it wouldn't be practical from an engineering stand point at all.

Sure some organic systems like organic oxygen scrubbers would be helpful.
The organic systems could even purify the waste water, thus providing double duty.

Other individual non connected systems like that might be beneficial.

Other than that it's simply not practical for all the reasons I listed in my previous post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join