It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Own Music.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Fight Outside!

Here's something I made, among others.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
heres some of my music! I make a lot of what people call "glo-fi," "dreampop," or "chillwave"

Aguila

Sigil

snowdrifting

edit on 29-11-2012 by elderos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Got most of my old music here :

Soundcloud

And my latest mashup :

edit on 1/12/12 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i chucked these together recently ... think am makin some sort of progress on the piano one there .. aahaaa

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've really enjoyed listening to music that is different and not the standard that you hear on most radio stations. That being said, I did note that some links were down and it got me wondering what people would recommend as a good place to post your own custom music? I have created a number of unique pieces for a net-radio show I produce and besides putting it up on you-tube, I was looking for a better place for pieces of music.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

theres soundcloud .. as ya likely know ... tho thats audio only .. you can link your youtube vids tho ..
i was gonna post my vid on the cakewalk forums ... til i seen how great peoples vids are on there already
.. gave me a reality check ..
forum.cakewalk.com...

ETA - i went to cakewalk forums .. cos i used the cakewalk software ... maybe post your vids in the forum relative to the software you use ..
edit on 5-12-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's something with a bit of hair on it...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024
[m

Great thread with a lot of good music here! I would write a big long post with all of my music but i mapped it out real nice in this thread here- www.abovetopsecret.com... Ive got 4 albums for free download and a bunch of videos there. I hope some of you take the time to DL some of my projects! Its been my life for almost 4 years now!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's one of my own:

And here is something from the past with me and my friends:

edit on 29-9-2015 by Starpilot80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Starpilot80

You've bumped an old thread. There are many broken links. I'm guessing the previous posters have improved at music making since. You should start a new thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...

Here is mine, if you love experimental/electronic music

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...

assorted odds and ends, links to some of my videos on there too.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi, My name is The_Con-Sept (Nick Sisneros)

I create Drum and Bass Mixes and I love talking about D n B. My style falls along the lines of Matt Gresham (Logistics), Dan Gresham (Nu:Tone), Joshua Paul Davis (DJ Shadow), and heavily inspired by Nik Roos, Martijn van Sonderen, and Thijs de Vlieger (Noisia). Two other major influences would come from Larry Cons and Torgeir Byrknes (or Calyx and TeeBee).

I have such a love for Drum and Bass that I created my own style to it called Transmuted DnB. I am not trying to transmute the genre, but rather the instruments used in the tracks.

I love using the style that Noisia and Calyx experimented with back in the late 90's to early 2000's that consisted of using several different drums within the same beat structure, and only changing around the rhythm in certain sections. All the while still repeating itself.

Anyway the reason why I call it Transmute DnB might not make any sense at first but let me show by example:

In this track Perfidiously honest a lot of people get confused as to what they hear at the beginning. It is not a guitar, a sitar, or any 'tar' by any means. Not even in the class of upright Basses either. It is actually a Violin.

Perfidiously Honest

I just transmuted it using several different methods that I think have been long forgotten. All of the drums are pretty simple because most of my work went into creating the instruments.

Another example of using the Violin as another instrument would be in this new song I created at the beginning of this month called Just F***ing Run. Which is actually a re-imagined song of mine from 2009.

Just F***cking Run (The url for this is broken because ATS automatically changes any curse words into a # sign. So if you are having trouble viewing this one just change the url to the rest of the curse word where it is missing. Or view my collective body of work here to find the song soundcloud.com... )

I bet you can't guess which instrument in this song playing is the Violin.

But anyway those are just two examples of "Transmute DnB" that I am capable of mixing, mastering, and producing.

Anyone else in this forum into DnB?
edit on 10222015 by GiulXainx because: Cursewords being used in HTML links are being auto corrected to # for some reason when they shouldn't.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: YivGaundumbaffsmoking band

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: elderos
heres some of my music! I make a lot of what people call "glo-fi," "dreampop," or "chillwave"

Aguila

Sigil

snowdrifting

I'm liking this . . . you guys on ats here rock, good to find out.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Finally finished mixing
Traditional guitar band music, rock?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join