<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Fight Outside!

Here's something I made, among others.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
heres some of my music! I make a lot of what people call "glo-fi," "dreampop," or "chillwave"

Aguila

Sigil

snowdrifting

edit on 29-11-2012 by elderos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Got most of my old music here :

Soundcloud

And my latest mashup :

edit on 1/12/12 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i chucked these together recently ... think am makin some sort of progress on the piano one there .. aahaaa

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've really enjoyed listening to music that is different and not the standard that you hear on most radio stations. That being said, I did note that some links were down and it got me wondering what people would recommend as a good place to post your own custom music? I have created a number of unique pieces for a net-radio show I produce and besides putting it up on you-tube, I was looking for a better place for pieces of music.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

theres soundcloud .. as ya likely know ... tho thats audio only .. you can link your youtube vids tho ..
i was gonna post my vid on the cakewalk forums ... til i seen how great peoples vids are on there already
.. gave me a reality check ..
forum.cakewalk.com...

ETA - i went to cakewalk forums .. cos i used the cakewalk software ... maybe post your vids in the forum relative to the software you use ..
edit on 5-12-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's something with a bit of hair on it...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024
[m

Great thread with a lot of good music here! I would write a big long post with all of my music but i mapped it out real nice in this thread here- www.abovetopsecret.com... Ive got 4 albums for free download and a bunch of videos there. I hope some of you take the time to DL some of my projects! Its been my life for almost 4 years now!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join