It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical expression of possible God...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
you're just proving that it is possible... Why focus on a god? Hell, we could use the same thought process to determine that vampire bunny rabbits are possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

Uhm they are possible...theoretically... you would have to cross rabbit genomes with that of a vampire bat.

Gotta love off topic posts tho....

Anyways back to figuring out the multiple god senario... so frustrating...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I will first divulge that I do not belong to any religious group.

Well just in case you have not heard there is a non math book called the bible
that sums up God for a lot of people.

That non math source and others related was used by Velikovsky as actual human accounts
of cosmic planetary action causing damage to earth and people that explains many unknowns
still existing with those that reject Velikovsky.

As for the electrical universe the non math work of Tesla explains almost a contra to existing
math related reasons for unknown applications like quantum analysis that uses Einstein
statistics. Namely where energy comes from and how to obtain it for free but not without
suppression from the US government (probable held back by international bankers).

Akin the your math involvement I read many a various computer book so here I am.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The mathematical nature of the divine paradigm has been revealed:
smphillips.8m.com...
Recently, the sacred geometries or symbolic glyphs at the heart of various religions have been proved in a rigorous, mathematical way to be isomorphic to one another. Given they originated thousands of miles and years apart, this unexpected discovery has profound implications for the perennial question concerning the existence of transcendental intelligence and its mystical illumination of human minds throughout the ages. This is given even more significance by the fact that the group mathematics behind superstring theory, which is based upon SO(32) and E8xE8, has been found to be embodied in these sacred geometries, as well as in the five Platonic solids (see Article 55).

The research linked to above is very challenging and requires much study, so don't expect instant understanding. If, however, you make the effort, you will discover stunning evidence of beautiful, mathematical coherence and design that transcends rational explanation.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There are also people that like numerical analysis.
We see them from time to time on the forums.
The only recent one I got on ATS was for the number 40:
The Significance of the Number 40 by Todd Dennis and Richard Anthony

Yes a lot of forties and only sounds like a test period.
So God is involved with numbers and the number 40 would by the take on that.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Well, it could easily be explained by visitation by higher lifeforms...
Occram's razor ....

Anyways... Getting there...

I am working on combining the Potentcy value's with the Number of Universe/s involved.
Makes it a lot easier... but not sure if it will work... I think I can represent both with a single value

I'll post it in the next post...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I take it no one has had a course in theoretical physics?

If Time does exist ... there is a beginning and an end. Every time.

Problem is. How did time begin and the particles necessary to create the big bang ... come into existence?

However, if time does not exist. Then the Universe has existed for an eternity we cannot fathom which would create many more problems in Physics.

-----

Regardless. God is either real, which in current physics, supports it is impossible for him to not exist. If time is disproven as a fabrication, then the Universe has existed for an eternity and the space is infinitely large, there is no end point because there would be an infinite amount of space and knowledge.

Then you get into the philosophy side of the class.

Which states if time does not exist, then space can be surpassed and Immortality can be achieved.

However, currently, time is nearly becoming fact through the fact that particles can be in the future and the past at the exact moment it is in the present. So time is highly plausible .. to exist. For now.

This operates off Quantum PHysics where two objects can be in two separate locations at the exact same time. They are finding out the Future has an effect on the present.

----

Tesla was truly a man of astonishing knowledge. Vibrations and Frequencies are everything.
edit on 24-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyways, I got distracted... life always getting in the way.

This is the part I am working on, I am just calling it the potency value.
Basically I was trying to limit variable by assigning different values, to different states.

*M stands for Potency Value, U is for Number of Universe/s, G is number of God/s, R is number of realities, AE is all encompassing,
** Also note that ^, stand for or more..i.e. 1^ is 1 or more

0M= 0G
1M= 1U + 1G + 1^R
2M= 1^G + 1R
3M= 1^G + 1^R
4M= AE + 1^G + 1R
5M= AE + 1^G + 1^R

These I think are the 6 possible states, they aren't equation, just representations of the states.
To explain in more detail
0M means there is no god/s value, so any possibilities are immediately reduced top 0.
1M is the basic energy based god, there is only one Universe across multiple realities.
2M is the non energy based god, there is no Universe but there is a god, he exists outside the universe
3M same as 2M except across multiple realities
4M God/s that encompass multiple Universes in a singular reality
5M Same as 4M, except across multiple realities.

So, I will keep working on this.

edit on 24-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: Error in table

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well the next part is trying to find a way to give each of the states a percentage number, representing their
likelihood.

This is the fun and messy part.

I will have to think over the best way to express this.

I don't know if I will have the answer tonight. I am getting a little tired.
If anyone one has anything to add please do.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
For it to be plausible that God made the universe, God has to be able to exist without time. This is probably dismissed commonly with "he can", but when you understand what time actually is it seems impossible.

Especially considering time isn't actual. Since it's not actual it adds to the likelihood of there being a "God" or rather a pre-existant superior intelligent thing with the ability to create humans, planets and even universes.

But if we stick with the THEORY and assumption of the current proposed age of the universe.. turning our inquiry away from where it came from, there is still the statistical possibility of intelligent design.

I am not a Christian.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
you're just proving that it is possible... Why focus on a god? Hell, we could use the same thought process to determine that vampire bunny rabbits are possible.

Good question. Why? Probably because we have 1000's of years proposing it rather than denying the theory. Why? Because even those stupid old people from long ago knew the statistical probability of it.

Why try to ignore it? Why try convincing the world to ignore it? Completely pointless.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by daaskapital

For it to be plausible that God made the universe, God has to be able to exist without time. This is probably dismissed commonly with "he can", but when you understand what time actually is it seems impossible.

"Time" as we understand it is just a human construction...

How can you say that without knowing for sure how time works? We observe and we learn, so no, it's not a human construction.

No one knows for sure what time is. Time is created purely on speculation and assumptions on behalf of the Human species.

It isn't really 1:14 AM where i am...as this specific "time" was created by humans. Prehistoric humans never used time as we do today, therefore, time as we know it now is a human construction.

I'm not talking about our numerical representation of time, that's just how we measure it.
I'm talking about time itself.

The 24 hour day is a human creation, time is not.
edit on 24-8-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Time is not a human creation but it is definitely a phenomenon rather than a human fact.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by daaskapital

I think the "time" he was referring to was the correlation between space and time, and that space-time does not exist outside a universe. (although I could be wrong)

It could be argued that the Universe is the expansion of space-time itself.
Although one must be careful of the thin grey line between correlation and causation.

edit on 24-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: forgot an quotation marke, and clarity

Time does not exist, period. The reality is... We experience life as an assembly/ reassembly point - point (e.g. the displays on monitors/ flat screens set to various frame rates). We are a display of vectors while 'digging' streams of consciousness.

If that is true, then time is that "frame rate". Time exists no matter what it's definition is, we can clearly observe it, and we can observe time being slowed as the observer (a watch) increases in speed. We know time exists and we know it's relative.

Well you are simply insisting illusions are have substance. Sure. In a delusional sense illusions have substance. But in Reality they don't.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The mathematical nature of the divine paradigm has been revealed:
smphillips.8m.com...
Recently, the sacred geometries or symbolic glyphs at the heart of various religions have been proved in a rigorous, mathematical way to be isomorphic to one another. Given they originated thousands of miles and years apart, this unexpected discovery has profound implications for the perennial question concerning the existence of transcendental intelligence and its mystical illumination of human minds throughout the ages. This is given even more significance by the fact that the group mathematics behind superstring theory, which is based upon SO(32) and E8xE8, has been found to be embodied in these sacred geometries, as well as in the five Platonic solids (see Article 55).

The research linked to above is very challenging and requires much study, so don't expect instant understanding. If, however, you make the effort, you will discover stunning evidence of beautiful, mathematical coherence and design that transcends rational explanation.

That's interesting that you should post this. I have seen this doublespiral structure of the Creation before.

If anyone is interested: Phi Double Spiral Field Patterning - cosmometry.net

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this is a good watch

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Dear KingAtlas,

I will give you a F&S for being open minded. I must say that I only read your original post, I have not followed the thread. I found it too late. I would direct your attention to the double slit experiment. The mere observation of an experiment changes the outcome, that must mean that consciousness is a field or a force in the universe and it is the greatest force as only it can account for quantum entanglement. There are no dimensions, only consciousness can be proven, everything else is a theory. Science proved what philosophy starts with, I think therefore I am and it is all that I can know to be absolutely true. "I am", that is what is what Christianity knows God's name to be, existence of self awareness, the big bang in my opinion, we became self aware and capable of knowing others. If Einstein is correct and energy can neither be created nor destroyed then self awareness, consciousness is also eternal. God is the sentience of the universe, it's self awareness, in my humble opinion. Peace.

<< 1  2   >>

join