It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul's Name Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ben Swann takes a look at how the RNC is attempting to change the 5 state rule and decredential the entire Maine delegation only 4 days before the Republican National Convention
edit on 023131p://5626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://5726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
More politricks from our friends in the RNC.Once more I ask If Dr.Paul is not a threat to Romney then why would they go to such lengths if he's the anointed once one then those delegates are meaningless.Fun and games in Tampa y'all fun and games...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks, shared on FB and my local GOP page (whom myself and fellow Paul supporters annoy regularly). Also flagged. What's the point of voting if the convention is fixed? Do they think it will break peoples spirits rather than infuriate them?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

do you really think that just the conventions are fixed?? TPTB already know who is going to be president...all of this is just for show.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
He is the current biggest threat to the mega rich bankers. And all those against him are protecting those bankers to ensure they get a pay packet. Unfortunately it will backfire when the bankers turn against those who helped them get rid of ron paul

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It's politricks,man nothing more.Power is all both so-called parties care about.Ron Paul and the liberty movement upset the apple cart for the RNC.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

It's politricks,man nothing more.Power is all both so-called parties care about.Ron Paul and the liberty movement upset the apple cart for the RNC.

Apple cart is one analogy, the "money changers' table" might be another fitting description. If Paul were to get nominated from the floor it may get him crucified but Paul and the movement will be remembered.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To me it seems that no matter what, or who you are. It dosnt matter if you are for the people, or not. What counts is MONEY, nothing more. As long as you have enough MONEY, then you can be elected resident. To hell with the constitution, or what ever else god dammed scrap of paper. Money is king of the USA, to hell with the people or anything else.
Of course evil terrorists all over the world hate this FREEDOM and want to attack the USA.
When all the terrorists have to do is get enough MONEY and they can rule the USA.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wasn't voting for Mitt or Obama anyway but...

It appears the RNC was truly concerned that Dr. Paul might actually accomplish something. Seeing how mitt had already paid for the nomination, they couldn't have that ow could they!

these are not democracy motions...this is something more akin to fascism or something..."Oh crap! Our guy can't win by the rules so lets change the rules!"

I had serious doubts that RP would get the nomination, but still, it makes my eyebrow raise that apparently someone was concerned enough to pull this.

odd if you ask me.

Gary Johnson is the only way to go. If you continue to vote Dem or Repub...you are insanity in motion. Remember, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is a definition of insanity. Vote Libertarian, Independent, Green...whatever...anything but the "two party" system. They are two wings of the same bird of prey and you are the "prey" my friends...

Check out this article as well...

www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 24-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: added article link

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I had to post on this because of that whole "definition of insanity" statement. No, that is not the definition of insanity, or in any way or sense close to it. I heard that cutesy phrase everyday while in IOP and it just go old, and sticks because its catchy.That whole quote is misconstrued with another term, perseveration.

And to stay OT - Ron Paul should be allowed his 15mins. But he won't. And as has been stated, GJ is the only way to go unless you want to throw away a vote.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does the RNC just expect the Paul Camp to sit idly by while getting raped from everything they have accomplished to get him into the nomination process when they played by the rules and did what was required?

THAT is NOT democracy.

America has been sold out to the highest bidder- OFFICIALLY.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

I had to post on this because of that whole "definition of insanity" statement. No, that is not the definition of insanity, or in any way or sense close to it. I heard that cutesy phrase everyday while in IOP and it just go old, and sticks because its catchy.That whole quote is misconstrued with another term, perseveration.

And to stay OT - Ron Paul should be allowed his 15mins. But he won't. And as has been stated, GJ is the only way to go unless you want to throw away a vote.

Congrats on IOP.

I'll continue to use that definition thank you. in this case it very much applies. If you think voting Dem or Repub is going to make anything better or bring any change at all....you are truly insane.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Does the RNC just expect the Paul Camp to sit idly by while getting raped from everything they have accomplished to get him into the nomination process when they played by the rules and did what was required?

THAT is NOT democracy.

America has been sold out to the highest bidder- OFFICIALLY.

Romney bought and paid for this nomination a couple years ago. He feels his successful business career and amassed fortune gives him "divine providence"...I hope he chokes on a slab of prime rib at the RNC convention and they HAVE to give the nomination to Dr. Paul myself. THEN I might vote republican again. Until I see something better than Bush, McCain and Robo-Romney, I will continue to use my voice to support what I believe in...Libertarianism. My vote is my voice and I will not join into the banter of the mindless sheep following a failed party.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: spelling

edit on 25-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Actually, you are truly suffering from a form of... perseveration

And no need to congrat on IOP. It was no big thing, and several years ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Honestly,(and i am just being real here) the chance that Ron Paul wins the RNC nomination is the same chance The Beatles have a reunion. I just can't buy into cult of personality Ron Paul represents. Best of luck, but it's not going to be pretty.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am not a Ron Paul supporter, but IMHO in an election, we get two choices, bought and paid for candidate A, or bought and paid for candidate B. The election is really just a sort of pressure valve to let the peasants think they have a say in things, truth is, we don't.The "choice" is an illusion, there is no choice. No one will EVER get to run who isn't owned by the power brokers. It is very strange how Paul is running and yet there just isnt any mention of him. Very 1984.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the crazy Uncle at the family get together. Everyone knows he’s going to show up and they just try to deal with him until the party is over. He’ll get drunk. He’ll say stupid things but he’s still family. God watches over little children and idiots.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Paul and the movement will be remembered.

notice how they are adopting his philosophy sorta like how an amoeba swallows food? The gold standard, audit the Fed, they know these resonate with people because they are correct, but only correct when the rest of RP's platform/philosophy are also in place. The R's are bastardizing and chopping Paul's message into a crap sausage and going to shove it down our throats just like they did with Michelle Bachman, Palin, Perry (tried to use Paul's message but forgot) and now Romney is using some of the key words. Wolf in sheep's clothing

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Comparing Ron Paul to someone's crazy Uncle is absurd. Then again, perhaps you are a paid shill. The fact of the matter is this, Ron Paul believes in following our Constitution and is a strong believer in creating a smaller Federal Government. Ron Paul is someone that could lead America back into being the strongest nation in world. TPTB do not want a strong and good United States, only a broken and weak one. It's more than a shame. We are being led down a dead end street and only we are to blame.

top topics

join