It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Conspiracy thoughts are PROduct of Mother Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Have you ever thought to consider that maybe if CNBC NBC MSNBC FOX WSJ NYT GANNETT CNN Etc might be a propoganda tool machine then maybe RT and that lottle angry drunken spew-monger AJ might be too? If we aree desensitized to the point we need ralling head hate mongers to make us "FEEL" the news maybe we are in need of a mental evaluatiin? Maybe people we consider conspiring against us are really apple pie eatin tough sobs making hard decisions against kgb cloaking device closet slave makers?
I just looked at INFOWARS® or is it ™to sorry if i mistake who owns the tattle tails tale but he had several articles making the US and Europe look like aggressors of poor little ol mongol blooddedr Russia. Make Putins hair dark brown and brown eyes and he is definately Chinese.
Has anyone ever considered Alex Jones is false flag and arresting him and charging him with various instigation charges only to.stand trial before a jury of peers would allow us to subpoena every claimed NWO secret docemtand secretpaper he has tk the acrutiny of a republic and strength of our constitution?
Every conspiracy lays charge against ojr leaders. How many of us lead anything including a hamburgerdown the prep line?
If you really stand for something stand up for yourselves and act like an effing American. If you are not an American go fix your problem of greed and corruption so we dont come calling. Dont make us interested. If you are an American go make jobs as real Americans have done for 4 centuries now. I do believe in Manifest Destiny. I dont believe in Americans overweight bored and self pitying tellung RT today how they have deprived of a birth right. Even AJ is fat. Get off ur lazy rex a$$ and go make some money ans buy your kids some ice cream and put it in a fridge made by an American. If your somehing else go do the same. Get off the NWO S. BALLSS. Get off of bankings balls. Get off of tye hollywoods balls. If your lif e sucks and you are an American you made it that way. I know too many creative entrepreneurs who dont livd like effing maggots to listen go this winey bs anymore.we have evry resource, every idea, the best education and you act like the b@#&$$% that barak wants you to be to further his BS. Look at what you are saying. AMERICA is not responsible for the suffering of tue world. I wish i could say # YOU to but i cant. Naked brit boy wont allow such things in his press. If America is to blame where does that leave fhe rest of the world who recieved our bail outs you talentless bored underacheiving humans.
Game on euro now we watch you fall.
edit on 23-8-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

You want Drink? I buy you Drrink.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
are we suppose to guess what the conspiracy is?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
When do conspiracy thoughts include doing good quietly? Never! They only include mud slinging smears. I have a conspiracy, Steve Pieczink says America is the only force capable of fortifying the will of liberty to weaken the power of skeptic overlords. Let freedom ring...let liberty abound. Lets see what happens. Hey i have an idea let RT TODAY be your benefactor. Let Shanghai Newstand give you info. Let occupy America give you soap, a showwr, and some toothpaste not laced with grimey strychnine laced cleanliness.

top topics

join