It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need the Facts...Nano Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello every one I just joined the ATS community today and I am seeking to see alot of interesting subjects in this site. any ways I heard about scientist are working on this new nano machine to put it on human beings.the capabilities of being under water without breathing in 6 hours and keeping your blood warm and also it is a lie detector but what really amazed me that they are working on making the nano machines to adapt to the environment and change the skin color! to the environment like stealth camo and it will be used for the soldiers in the 21st century. I just need help to get the facts and evidence about this nano technology but I cannot find the info anywhere I need help to get the facts

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
sounds cool, reminds me of Deus Ex. who told you about this?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was Watching Tech TV on Screen Savers about you could stay alive under water for like 6 hours
and the camo one was in tech tv in future fighting machine
but they said they are still working on it and it's confidential
if they come out with something like that i want one of those

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's amazing what we will be able to do in the near future. Just hope it doesnt get out of hand or we may have something like the matrix happen

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If people have that kind of capabilities i wander how will civilization exist?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have an idea. if nanomachines were to be placed into the body maybe they could run on bio-electricity. maybe they could be used to help repair damage to the body, fight infection etc.

this would be perfect for the soldiers

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The whole reason for nano machine is that the integrated circuit will reach it theoretical limit in about 2015. Basically the silicone can only get so small. The nano circuits will basically perform the same logic functions just on a smaller scale. To will be able to fit the computational power of 100 on the tip of a pin. How do they do this you ask? Well computers do there computations using series of 1�s and 0�s. The 1�s and 0�s can be looked at as yes and no. Well they used molecules to do the same simple functions. They are also trying to used different bacterium also.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Check the Tech TV site.

Oh... take it with a grain of salt, eh? In the 1960's they predicted we would have flying cars by the year 2000.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
"an invisible weapon for an invisible war"

deus ex 2 looks amazing

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
look at the difference between the beginning of the 90s and now.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton
sounds cool, reminds me of Deus Ex. who told you about this?

yes sounds similier to the nano-augmentations in it

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
indeed its worrying..

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
All speculation at present, Morbid-A.
It may be worth bearing in mind that "machine" is a very vague term indeed: it ahs some fairly clear definitions in mechanics and enginering a host of at times contradictory ones in IT e.g. Sun's Java "virtual" machine; the IBM virtual machines "machine code" etc. etc.
A "nano machine" could be just about anythin a slon as it was evry, very small.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I Searched on the Tech TV site, it is not there

i hope they have reruns

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf
It's amazing what we will be able to do in the near future. Just hope it doesnt get out of hand or we may have something like the matrix happen

top topics

join