It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your World Citizenship today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The mandate for the WORLD PASSPORT is Article 13(2) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country. The World Passport is a 30 page Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD*) with alphanumeric code line, scanned-in passport photo and "ghost" security paper with embedded logo, the data page laminated, in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Esperanto.

Apply here

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice... i gotta get myself one of these!

Amazing

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UDHR19

The mandate for the WORLD PASSPORT is Article 13(2) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 29c, UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Yep, everyone has all these great human rights, unless of course, the world government says you don't.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Truly free travel wouldnt require pages for visas. Wtf.....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
For all of you applying for your world citizenship, don't forget to send in for your black NWO badge.

www.worldservice.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

AND MAYBE if you sign up within 10 days of visiting the link you will be given a free RFID chip @ no extra charge.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by METACOMET

AND MAYBE if you sign up within 10 days of visiting the link you will be given a free RFID chip @ no extra charge.

And US passports don't have an RFID chip?

US Passports

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UDHR19

This is literally one of the most dangerous things they've ever produced.

What double think is this?

The NWO agenda moves forward one more step. A significant one at that.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Many countries and territories have stated that they do not recognize the World Passport because it is not issued by a competent government authority, and thus does not meet the definition of a passport. As a result, travelling on a World Passport has never been easy. By 1975, Garry Davis had already been imprisoned 20 times for his attempts to cross international borders with nothing but a World Passport.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah lets make the NWO's job easier! Reminds me of those brave pioneers who volunteered to have their kids microchipped. What i wonder is how long before they try to make this kinda crap compulsory?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by UDHR19

This is literally one of the most dangerous things they've ever produced.

If that grinds your gears you should take a look at what they are doing in Leon, Mexico.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Interesting. Thank you for the info. I am going to check into it.

new topics

top topics

join