What i have seen thus Far & the Truth About It All.

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
***First of I am making this post as open discussion to all.*** ATS please place this post to boards necessary

We all have lived on this so called planet for the longest we can recall regardless what everyone else has told us. I can you all everything we have done, learned, so called mistakes we have committed both good & bad, all have happened for a greater purpose, which is to shape us into the things we deeply thought we are & will become.
Mostly everything that is happening around us is an ILLUSION that is being created in order to distract us from our greater destinies/purposes. What you think or are thinking in your mind is actually being heard by just about everyone & everything else. In other-words we no longer have any secrets about ourselves which have not been discovered or brought out into the open by our own selves. So please stop faking out about who you you really all are. If anyone has the greater level of sophisticated intelligence as I do then you are already easily seeing through it all.
You & I all have gained a great amount of experience in this game we are all participating in and are moving up through the different levels more quickly than we ever have done in our past. So you wonder what the reward will be in the end once you beat the game...

***Spoiler Alert Here***
The next stage in human evolution




posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012
 


I got it.....infinity??

do you know? Cuz i don't really like to make college educated guesses.


Mike



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012
 


Ive seen a lot too, believe me. I just don't like to advertise it unless i don't know anything about it and im looking for someone who may be able to give some advice.

Idolatry boosts the ego, ego boosts lead to power trips, and power trips lead to pain and suffering.


Mike



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012
 

We are all one of the same exact thing just all are different one way or another



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well it sure is starting to feel like im in the matrix, being able to do whatever I want with my powers



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
Well it sure is starting to feel like im in the matrix, being able to do whatever I want with my powers


Very true on your first post, yet powers aren't something anyone believes in at the moment.

If i may inquire,
What powers do you speak of?

What can you do so to speak?

Mike

added: you shouldn't refer to them as "powers" either. Think of them simply as gifts please. Im not refuting anything you say here, but saying "powers" is actually what i meant in my last post. having "power" is no good. Having "gifts" is another story.
edit on 24-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012
 



***First of I am making this post as open discussion to all.***


Thanks! But, isn’t that what an internet forum is all about?


I can you all everything we have done, learned, so called mistakes we have committed both good & bad, all have happened for a greater purpose, which is to shape us into the things we deeply thought we are & will become.


A “greater” purpose? How is it “greater, if it is also


…an ILLUSION that is being created in order to distract us from our greater destinies/purposes.


Which is it? The illusion’s greater, or what we perceive as reality?

Hmmm…


What you think or are thinking in your mind is actually being heard by just about everyone & everything else.


I won’t go down the road of asking you just what I’m thinking. That would be too obvious. But I bet you knew that anyway, dintcha?


So please stop faking out about who you you really all are.


You you? Are you referring to the duality of existence; spirituality versus materialism, or did your typing skills let you down? I ask this because


If anyone has the greater level of sophisticated intelligence as I do then you are already easily seeing through it all.


Sophisticated intelligence, as opposed to instinctual? Sophisticated how, and by which measure are you assessing this. Are you really more “intelligent” than, say, me?

I have a theory about our reality, but it doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than anyone else. Sure, it’s clear that everything we experience is actually happening within that wet lump of tissue in our heads, but realizing that is logical, not a measure of intelligence.


***Spoiler Alert Here***
The next stage in human evolution


Wow. Are you it?



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Awakened2012
 



***First of I am making this post as open discussion to all.***


Thanks! But, isn’t that what an internet forum is all about?


I can you all everything we have done, learned, so called mistakes we have committed both good & bad, all have happened for a greater purpose, which is to shape us into the things we deeply thought we are & will become.


A “greater” purpose? How is it “greater, if it is also


…an ILLUSION that is being created in order to distract us from our greater destinies/purposes.


Which is it? The illusion’s greater, or what we perceive as reality?

Hmmm…


What you think or are thinking in your mind is actually being heard by just about everyone & everything else.


I won’t go down the road of asking you just what I’m thinking. That would be too obvious. But I bet you knew that anyway, dintcha?


So please stop faking out about who you you really all are.


You you? Are you referring to the duality of existence; spirituality versus materialism, or did your typing skills let you down? I ask this because


If anyone has the greater level of sophisticated intelligence as I do then you are already easily seeing through it all.


Sophisticated intelligence, as opposed to instinctual? Sophisticated how, and by which measure are you assessing this. Are you really more “intelligent” than, say, me?

I have a theory about our reality, but it doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than anyone else. Sure, it’s clear that everything we experience is actually happening within that wet lump of tissue in our heads, but realizing that is logical, not a measure of intelligence.


***Spoiler Alert Here***
The next stage in human evolution


Wow. Are you it?





C'mon let him finish first. If its another "prophet" then you can come back and bash at him at any time within the next day or so, but i want to read what he has to say.

Yes, you may not perceive him to be very bright, but in the same respect other people here may not believe you are so bright either. Just let him speak his piece and keep the bs to yourself for now. At least give the poster a bit a respect rather than thrashing him before you even find out what his purpose for writing is.

If he thinks everything he has done here is for a greater purpose, well then who are you to instill and insist reconsideration within his own views on mortality? Maybe to this particular poster the illusion is meant to accomplish certain aspects of life and one's Self in respect to a greater purpose. Id honestly like to believe so.

c'mon now, we're more "evolved" than this,
Mike



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91
 





C'mon let him finish first. If its another "prophet" then you can come back and bash at him at any time within the next day or so, but i want to read what he has to say.


If you want to read what he says.....check his latest thread HERE....the guy thinks he's God
....I think he has a few issues to be honest.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by PsyMike91
 





C'mon let him finish first. If its another "prophet" then you can come back and bash at him at any time within the next day or so, but i want to read what he has to say.


If you want to read what he says.....check his latest thread HERE....the guy thinks he's God
....I think he has a few issues to be honest.




I stand corrected.....

Mike



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


I thought i was doing some good here.

Gullible,
Mike



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91
 



I stand corrected.....


Can I get an apology for realising that he was full of BS, and not me as you stated?

Why do some people feel the need to listen to "prophets", as opposed to using their own common sense?

Jeez...





new topics
top topics
 
1

log in

join