It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Abortions Be Limited To Cases Of Forcible Rape?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
no lol

is this a serious topic?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

It is a bit funny that in your avatar it says "Location: Opening my mind".....You seem to be a tad closed minded on this subject my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

I am not your friend.

And as I stated if they don't want a child don't do the one thing that conceives one.

Enough said.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

My my, you my friend are stupid

Have you even read the T/c . Harassment much and in the other post you used the F bomb.

I have a feeling you wont be here much longer by the way your acting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

How could a booger mining, curtain climbing rug-rat be called a Parasite? That's like saying a man masterbating is a failed pregnancy.

Little buggers aren't Parasites. That negates Pride and Love.

They are the seeds of my Inspiration. Motivation. They are the Philosophical Spark to what was once a hard black and white belief.

No matter how they are conceived. Nor how or when they die. A new life brings change.

I do not begrudge one woman the second of pregnancy when she questions herself in a new way. With a shift in her perspective. It's a fundamentally different person making a tough decision that will affect the rest of her life. Few men have the isolated pleasure of peeing on a stick and holding their breath waiting for the color to change.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by Nettlas

I am not your friend.

And as I stated if they don't want a child don't do the one thing that conceives one.

Enough said.

Oh my FRIEND

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

My my, you my friend are stupid

Have you even read the T/c . Harassment much and in the other post you used the F bomb.

I have a feeling you wont be here much longer by the way your acting.

Its people with your kinda thinking who shouldnt be allowed anywhere. Don´t you see how wrong it is to say to a women that she should keep the baby "just beacuse of"

Have you even considered that life isnt so easy for everyone? Why do you think that you have the right to say to a woman what she should do and dont. HOW can you think that you have the rights to do that? HOW?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Using Abortion as a birth control makes me sick. Retarded people should not have one night stands, and drunk sex. heck, even smart people should not do the 2 listed above.

If a women is pregnant, its both the male and the female's responsibility. Don't give me that "my body" crap. Women lost responsibility for her body as soon as she agreed to have sex.

*my opinion* I think pre-maritial/multiple partners sex is related to high amount of divorce later in life.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Nettlas

I am not your friend.

Enough said.

Oh my FRIEND

Friend

Noun: A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

Aww I didn't think you looked at me that way.

Im SOOOO flattered.

Hahaha please...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Using Abortion as a birth control makes me sick. Retarded people should not have one night stands, and drunk sex. heck, even smart people should not do the 2 listed above.

If a women is pregnant, its both the male and the female's responsibility. Don't give me that "my body" crap. Women lost responsibility for her body as soon as she agreed to have sex.

*my opinion* I think pre-maritial/multiple partners sex is related to high amount of divorce later in life.

My god. Are you seriuos?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

"If a women is pregnant, its both the male and the female's responsibility. Don't give me that "my body" crap. Women lost responsibility for her body as soon as she agreed to have sex."

I'm sure your mother would agree.

She might be proud of you. I'm not.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

My god. Are you seriuos?

God has nothing to do with it .

Its the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Yup well have fun being a murderer for your own selfish cause that you created in the first place.

Because that's all abortion is

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What kinda poeple are you? You frighten me with your thoughts about women and abortion and whatever. I didnt actully belive that people like you existed.

Can I tell you when to take a crap? NO? why not? It´s no biggie, why cant I?

You can tell a women not to do an abortion, I mean...that is a pretty BIG thing to tell someone,,,no not tell..COMMAND some one not to do.

So, can I please controll your crapping schedule? I mean, its just crap. HEY lets make it a law, only IF you where forcible thrown food down your throat you can take dump. Ok?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Nettlas

What rights do men have from the result of pregnancy? Its a lose-lose outcome for men.

What if men wanted the baby? "my body, and i don't want it"

What if men did not want the baby? "You better take responsibility, and pay me free money for the next 18 yrs"

i'm sure you folks are here to debate because your mother didn't want to abort you, Oh the irony!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

You wouldn't believe that millions of children are being murdered. Ones that can feel and have thoughts.

I wouldn't think people like that existed either but they do don't they.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
no lol

is this a serious topic?

i think so. It is REALLY depressing to see that there are acctully people who thinks that abortion is wrong.
And what is even more depressing is to see some jackass post a topic WITH A FRICKING QUESTION IF IT IS ONLY RIGHT TO MAKE AN ABORTION IF THE GIRL WAS RAPED.....W H A T T H E F U C K !!!!

Actually abortion in my opinion is wrong, I think it's self genocide, I think it's sad sad sad sad that we have to kill human beings over needless paranoia about our future, See the thread on the number of habitable planets available? One in x number of those abortions is the next Einstein that could have brought us off this # rock...

My opinion is that particularly in America with over a Trillion spent on death dealing a 3% budget for social services 2% of which goes to infra structure and paper work anyone HAVING to abort a child is simply retarded

None the less, making a # system like this that has no actual mercy, rags the poor like animals, abuses the human resource which is the greatest resource of all btw and slaves a population and THEN telling people they can't have abortions is something straight from Dantes inferno

When One State produces enough Milk for the whole continent and people are forced to have abortions while the other 49 States Milk rots in silos or gets made into cheese that then rots and people have to have abortions it's sick, when 80% of your nations land is also actually unoccupied and you have to have abortions that is also sick

But far sicker, far, far sicker is telling people they CAN NOT have an abortions when you make them live in poverty when you have utter abundance around you

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Human Rights is the topic of this thread. Correct? Rape victims and Abortion?

I would love to express my attitudes about this. I feel my words would fall on deaf ears that would demonize my turn of phrase.

I am not saying abortion is right or wrong, it wasnt the topic. Keeping the theme of the title, a rapist has absolutely Z-E-R-O say in the outcome of a pregnancy caused by his act. Lemme say that again: Z-E-R-O.

I will also say, that the matriarch of my family was produced by a rape. She was neither Cherokee nor white. Her mother was facially scarred by the tribe and she was banished.

Every decision made about reproduction is important.

I cannot eloquently express my feelings about your words. I find you vulgar and uneducated.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

i agree rapist has 0 say in the event, my response was general response for men(average guy) having no right over their child.

I'm uneducated because i disagree with you? okay, i think i seen your type before on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join