It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA spies 'smuggle 14 Stinger missiles into Syria so rebels can take out regime warplanes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Excellent news
Wonder why they waited this long.
edit on 24-8-2012 by hp1229 because: add content.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So you support the 'war on terrorism' now here you are supporting terrorism,confused much? put your pants on before your underwear?
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by hp1229

So you support the 'war on terrorism' now here you are supporting terrorism,confused much? put your pants on before your underwear?
Yes I do support the 'war on terrorism'. I do support our Military and Government. So what about it? Are you following my posts and jumping to conclusion?
How does it matter to you as a Canadian citizen (if indeed thats where you're from based on your profile). You're entitled to your opinion and so am I
Why dont you do the same with your underwear and pants. Ensure that they're properly washed as mine are

edit on 24-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
you do realize the war on terror is on Al-qaeda right? thought so

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh my here we go again! Blame everything on the USA!!! It's ALWAYS the USA's fault. I understand this is a conspiracy site but how can you guys take such stances when I doubt any of you actually have first hand knowledge of ANYTHING that's going on. You guys are just looking for a reason to hate on the USA, the same reason why people hate on the Yankees, jealousy and just simple hating.

Think about it, ANY country in the position the USA is in would be doing the EXACT SAME THING. Hell they all do the exact same thing now, they're just ants compared to the USA so no one notices or bothers to.

edit on 24-8-2012 by f4rwest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by f4rwest

Point taken

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest
Oh my here we go again! Blame everything on the USA!!! It's ALWAYS the USA's fault. I understand this is a conspiracy site but how can you guys take such stances when I doubt any of you actually have first hand knowledge of ANYTHING that's going on. You guys are just looking for a reason to hate on the USA, the same reason why people hate on the Yankees, jealousy and just simple hating.

Think about it, ANY country in the position the USA is in would be doing the EXACT SAME THING. Hell they all do the exact same thing now, they're just ants compared to the USA so no one notices or bothers to.

edit on 24-8-2012 by f4rwest because: (no reason given)
Nothing new on ATS. Sometimes I wonder if its the same people with different usernames commenting on the threads with a anti-US/West agenda/propoganda
Some of the posters spew clear evidence of 'inferiority' complex
wishing their nation had the same position as the US in the geopolitical scene

edit on 24-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

you do realize the war on terror is on Al-qaeda right? thought so

I do realize that its a 'War on Terrorism' not 'War on Al-qaeda'. Sure they are/were target of the War in addition to new terrorist organizations/groups. So you cannot narrow it down to one specific group anymore.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
?
edit on 24-8-2012 by HEYJOSE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok.. I need to make a point here to all those who are supporting this. And this is very simple if you actually research what I am saying.

The US is propping up the "Syrian Rebels" , giving them money, weapons, etc. We are told that these "rebels" want freedom and that evil dictator Assad is the only one doing bad things.

Now... These same "Syrian Rebels" are (and this has been documented.. I will find links soon) the same "rebels" who have been crossing the border into Iraq and blowing up US SOLDIERS. These are the same "freedom loving Syrians" who have been building IED's, and who a few months ago, we called Al Qaeda.

So we are arming the very people that attack and kill our troops. We are arming people we called "terrorists" and one point, but now we conveniently call them "freedom fighters" when it suits our interests. Namely getting rid of Assad.

I'm sorry but arming these people should be considered the highest form of treason against our nation. Talk about "Supporting the troops". This is the CIA spitting in the face of every American solder fighting in the middle east. You think that these Stingers won't maybe make it across the border? Maybe shoot down a Black Hawk or two? We armed the Mujaheddin in the 80's during the Soviet War in Afghanistan. We gave them TONS of weapons and training (even Bin Laden). And low and behold years later they are being used against our troops. All the training, the bombs, the RPGs, etc. The "Mujaheddin" from the 80's are now the Taliban and what they keep referring to as "Al Qaeda" (which refers to nothing more than the database that lists all aided during the Soviet war. Al Qaeda literally means 'the database').

This is none of our business. This is not our fight. The only interest we should have in this situation is making sure it doesn't spill over into Iraq, where it could harm our troops. But instead, we are giving weapons to the people who blow up our sons and daughters. And I am disgusted.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Stinger missiles are used by numerous countries, many of which would be against the Syrian dictatorship. In reality it would only be a matter of time before such weapons found their way to the anti-Assad forces, whether they were supplied by the US or not.

Regards

top topics

<< 1   >>

join