It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Washington DC declare war on Arizona ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Gov. Jan Brewer does not strike me as for the people of Arizona but Sheriff Joe has my VOTE and I dont live there. anyway - Az. basically, cut the nuts off of the real ID law - the feds were trying to take over all the states by mandating laws that are in conflict with state law. Az. declares its state law trumps federal law and will not extend benefits to illegal aliens as the people have so voted... now this is this week - lets see if this tune hold true in a few months after Washington threatens the State... remember, Texas was going to get a Air Blockade... if that isn't an act of war I dont know what you would call sanctions if that is not an act of aggression.

edit on 22-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh dear maybe they will sanction arizona and starve them to death like they do to other countries

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Seriously?!

I think Jan brewer is the best Governor we've had in my opinion.

She has been instrumental in passing many acts of legislation that has helped the CITIZENS of Arizona.

And Sheriff Joe is the man as far as I am concerned.

Presidential ballot 2012

Joe Arpaio / Jan brewer

I'd vote for that !!
edit on 22-8-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Aww little Nazi Joe seems upset and I imagine the wicked witch of the southwest isn't too happy either. And it was the TSA that was going to do the blockade not Obama and the last time I checked the TSA wasn't able to declare war.
edit on 22-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

man you need to clean out under your Rock - there must be mercury or osterich dropping or something.
just because you say it doesn't mean its true...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Presidential ballot 2012

Joe Arpaio / Jan brewer

I'd vote for that !!
edit on 22-8-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

Many states outside of Arizona would back that too....especially in middle america and south east.

top topics

join