It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread ever,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
Well I guess this was inevitable, the thread that is. My introduction to the site shall be a little mixed, due to so much content available here I will try my best to give you a good over all perception of my current point of views. O you ask why current, well lets just say I spend more time reading how everyone interacts with one another and realized in doing so that sometimes I agree with any given threads bad guy. So opinions do change and I will never be one to make an uninformed one, I have an example of this; you ever ask someone hey have you tried said food from said place? And the person will respond with a no but I heard it sucks. Well that’s uninformed. I provided an example and I know that might seem weird but I don’t know if everyone understands my writing style?? Please feel free to ask me to clarify, as I will develop different writing skills as I become proficient in all this.

I guess I could spell it all out for you line by line but that to me seems a little much so ill provide a small amount of current beliefs and then drop my over all true to the characteristics about me.

Aliens- Man.. way to much activity in the cosmos for it to be just us. Really on the fence about Dimensional vs Off planet.

TPTB- They are here and in full blast, but for some reason I get the feeling that some bad acts are by the good guys, trying to drive certain scenarios to take place. < The jury is still out.

Life- If I could articulate it the best I could, it would have to be that life is about expression. That’s to me the reason why evil and good could exist in the same space.

Ok, well I’m sure that many more of the how I feel about what subjects will come, so I will leave you with the over all of how I feel deep inside and to no surprise someone else felt the same way. Down below

edit on 22-8-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome to ATS.

Hope you find the answers you'r looking for. There is something for everyone here I guess either way. This is the place to start the journey that's for sure.

BTW the video link does not work.
edit on 22/8/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

Welcome to ATS...flexibility will be your strength here.

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Thank you and it took a minute but I think it's working now, Please anyone lurking watch the video! it's a great one, well I think it is.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS...flexibility will be your strength here.

Des

Thank you, funny you say that. Thats the reason I have been so successful at my current job

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
great video!!!

really enjoyed the read and watch thanks. nice to meet

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blu3nowh3r3
great video!!!

really enjoyed the read and watch thanks. nice to meet

I know right! something inside me shakes when I hear the words of this speech. Nice to meet brother.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hello, Welcome to ATS

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

Johnny
A part of the best staff on the internet

edit on 8/22/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you, I will check out the links.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Reading this thread has made me think. Your perspective of things is a very unique yet great way to look at things. The video is [color=lime]amazing! I couldn't help but think to myself that it represents a great deal of how i feel about things... just as you stated above about yourself.

Great thread

top topics

join