It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Welcome to world of ragemanifest...This is my brief introduction of myself to fellow members.
I would consider myself an error of judgement. I favor uncle sams ideas of getting people working, simply to work and be there to help the man/woman next to you. But i don't like the idea of people fighting for a governement that falsifies nearly everything. I love history and feel as though there are a million secrets that have been overlooked, waiting for that second guessing soul to stumble upon what everyone else has missed. I love and hate time equally as much. I love the time to be able to learn and experience things, but hate knowing that unless i'm reincarnated and keep the same brain, there's no way i'll ever to be able to accomplish EVERYTHING. But i welcome the challenge of fitting as much as possible in this life.
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, i like living on the edge. But i like putting people on the edge more. I like injecting new ideas, or disproving long hard beliefs simply because someone has just never thought of the possiblities of what "could be", I believe in the idea that we came not from what the catholic church has taught us, but more like the idea that we came from intelligent being beyond the earth. Not meant to offend any catholics because i do believe in faith. I guess the more confusing way to put it is none of my beliefs are permanent. I feel one way about one thing, learn more about it, and then the possibility exists that tomorrow i'll feel different. I suppose that could be funny.
Thats pretty much me in a nutshell, a very small nutshell. Everything is possible...and i just might be the one to prove it one day.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Ragemanifest because: I guess the previous post would indicate that i'm prior military. so maybe it should be revamped.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Welcome Ragemanifest

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

new topics

join