It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bo Xilai, Gu Kailai - a Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's not too often that a story this strange pops up that has real conspiracy written all over it... however this rabbit hole goes so deep you could get burnt by the very core of our planet.

I must first apologies that I don't have time to write the full story of this saga and all of the twist and turns that are involved however there is a detailed thread already on ATS that covers some of this story here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge you to read that thread to understand some of the people involved and have an understanding of what this riddle involves.

Anyway a couple of days ago Gu Kailai, the wife of a very high ranking Chinese political leader, Bo Xilai (tipped to be a possible leader of China in the future), was spared the death sentence for killing a British businessman Neil Heywood and was sentenced to life instead, after confessing. She will probably be out within 10 to 14 years.

Gu Kailai, the wife of the disgraced Chinese politician Bo Xilai, has escaped the death penalty for murdering the British businessman Neil Heywood in a decision that takes the country's leaders one step closer to resolving the biggest political upheaval in decades.
www.guardian.co.uk...

So.. here is a picture of Gu Kailai -

And here is a picture of her being sentenced a couple of days ago -

Anything wrong with the second picture?
edit on 21-8-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
WTF!!!!!!

Its like they didnt even try LOL

They look nothing alike in those 2 pics

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I tried to imagine the women in the first picture (Go Kailai) putting on weight and being stressed to see if the women in the second picture could possibly be her... but that doesn't account for her getting younger, different type of hair, different nose, eyes, mouth etc.

This is just one of many bizarre facts about this case... worth looking into if you get the time.

I will try to post more when I get the time tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

It is common in China to pay a surrogate to serve your prison sentence. There was a thread on ATS not too long ago about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I never knew this happened until I read about it a couple of days ago in relation Gu Kailai.

I'm surprised this was done in such a high profile case with everyone watching. Does the judge know it's not even the right person?

Makes the justice system in China look completely pointless, and what must Neil Heywood's family think?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Crazy stuff huh? Sort of negates the whole "justice" concept to me.

top topics

join