It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mitt Romney so fake? lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This guy is just so fake, every interview I've watched the fakeness just oozes out of this guy. He's just desperately trying to come up with new lies to make himself seem like a "common man" when in fact this guy has been a millionaire his whole life. He has nothing in common with a middle class family.

A lot of former presidents have been millionaires, but I don't think there's any president as fake as Mitt Romney. A few weeks ago I was concerned because I legitimately thought he posed a threat to Obama, but now I think the American People will see right through this guy's fakeness.

I just can't see this guy getting any votes outside of the established republican voter base. This guy lied about living in a house with no toilet in France, when in fact he lived in a mansion.
he lied about attending a parade in Detroit, a parade that took place before he was born

and let's not forget the classic "My wife has a few Cadillacs" line

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

He's a status quo politician. He'll sell whatever character the general population would seemingly support. Of course not every politician operates in this fashion, but those who don't I would consider exceptions to the rule. For the most part politics no matter what part of the world you're in is a reality TV show or movie, and political figures are the actors. The better the actor/actress, the more tickets they'll sell. The more believable your character, the more likely it is people will be fooled into supporting the motives behind the characters intentions. Think about how a movie that has a really good villain played by a really good actor. Have you ever found yourself emotionally invested in that character? It may be a poor example if you're not into television or movies, but it should show how many people can have their emotions easily manipulated by really good actors/actresses.In Mitt Romneys' case he's so far over the top that most semi intelligent people automatically know it's a front. I liken him to Arnold Schwarzenegger in terms of the actor/politician comparison. Arnold is a terrible actor, but he's so far over the top that he appeals to those who enjoy those types of over the top characters and movies. Alright maybe this was a horrible analogy, but my main point still remains. It's virtually all fake at this point.It's all a movie, and the whole world is a stage.I mean really. Who in their right mind would vote for anyone who finds it imperative to travel to a foreign country (Israel) to appeal to their leaders during a campaign? When did appealing and gaining support from Israel become a prerequisite to being president of the U.S.?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He is fake because you are awakening, and you are realizing something that you haven't noticed before, methinks.

Lots of people are going through this, though not all.

That, and I think he's a strawman against Obama, since they're on the same side feigning opposition against each other.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You'll notice Mitt doesn't speak while his wife is drinking water

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join