It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased military and police activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I usually confine my posts to the metaphysics forum but I have witnessing way too many things that I have to tell about.

I live north of San Diego next to a pretty large military base. Lately while driving by the base on a stretch of freeway, I have been seeing them doing exercises constantly. The other day I saw 3 navy ships about a mile from the shore, one of them I believe was that new ship that was built with some of the 911 wreckage. There were also 4 LCAC's which are those amphibious hovercraft, 3 apache helicopters, and 2 other helicopters I don't know the name of.

Now I understand that this is a military base and it's not out of the ordinary to see some of these things from time to time but this is different. I have lived here for over 10 years and it has NEVER been this busy that I have seen. They also have recently set up a bunch of shipping containers with doors and windows in them in some kind of mock up neighborhood.

The police presence has been NUTS!!!! I am seeing people get pulled over left and right every day! I have not been pulled over since I started driving and I have just recently been pulled over twice in the last month and have noticed that I was followed by police on several occasions.

I feel like they are gearing up for something big. This is all completely out of the norm. Has anyone noticed this in other cities next to military bases? What the hell is going on?

Now I'm not surprised because I have felt something coming for a while now and all of this only adds to my anxiety, but am I the only one that is noticing all this increased activity? How do I prepare for something big? And by big I think you all know what I'm talking about with all the recent ammunition purchases and other BS by TPTB.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Camp Pendelton in Oceanside. Mirimar air force base is just south of there inland right? Business as usual I would say.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Perhaps but I have never seen Pendleton this busy. Miramar is always doing something but I'm telling you, something new is happening at Pendleton.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Your worrying yourself. They are probably just hunkerin down for the harsh so. california winter. Way to be vigilant though. We need all eyes on deck right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I thought maybe this link may be of use to this thread:

www.activistpost.com...

I hope it's not true.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've been listening to John Moore's radio show recently since he made that prediction about Nibiru. Now, I don't buy into the Nibiru thing, but I do find his show entertaining to listen to.

He's had a handful of people call over the last couple weeks in to report more activity around military bases, mostly on the coasts, I think. Maybe the people that call in are just plants, I don't know, but at the very least there is is someone else out there talking about increased military activity.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
we just added 25 to the force in my county. TONS of people getting pulled over.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

No offense dude,but why do these threads always seem to come from members who are new?

You said yourself it's not uncommon and you've seen it before blah blah.

Well if that's the case why make a thread about it?!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

If you read my post right you would have read that I said that yes it's not a strange thing to see the military doing their thing, but the level of activity I have seen lately is definitely not normal.

And what does being new have to do with anything? I was simply making an observation and apparently others have noticed this as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Wow that is the first time I saw a vid from Anaheim. Gave me the willies for sure. That article was pretty scary too. I hope that we are all just paranoid and none of that ever happens, but the way I have seen stuff going down lately I have my concerns.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13

If you read my post right you would have read that I said that yes it's not a strange thing to see the military doing their thing, but the level of activity I have seen lately is definitely not normal.

And what does being new have to do with anything? I was simply making an observation and apparently others have noticed this as well.

I read your post just fine. So,there's an increase in activity...you live near a military base...there's bound to be more activity on some days then others.

It's not so much about being new..if YOU read MY post..I said the new members are the ones posting this BS..without proof by the way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ok, whatever you say bud. I guess since I'm such a newbie I should just get used to people like you who will try to discredit someones post because you're the expert right? Youve lived next to this particular base for over 10 years right? You've obviously seen the activity here lately and I'm full of it. So sorry. It seems the only thing I've succeeded in doing here is wasting the time of some kind of all knowing veteran ATS member... Come on, just take your negativity elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ok, whatever you say bud. I guess since I'm such a newbie I should just get used to people like you who will try to discredit someones post because you're the expert right? Youve lived next to this particular base for over 10 years right? You've obviously seen the activity here lately and I'm full of it. So sorry. It seems the only thing I've succeeded in doing here is wasting the time of some kind of all knowing veteran ATS member... Come on, just take your negativity elsewhere.

Calm down dude. There's nothing in your OP that suggests an increase in activity.. except for your WORD. And sorry dude,your word is as good as mine on here...which pretty much means nothing.So,theres no links to it..surely if there was such a dramatic increase it'd be noticed right? Care to go find a link and prove it? Surely someone else besides you have noticed it correct?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by thesmokingman

Perhaps but I have never seen Pendleton this busy. Miramar is always doing something but I'm telling you, something new is happening at Pendleton.

They're all watching for the New Madrid Fault Line to go. Obama knows it's going to happen and has tried to put all the help he can in place for relief, medical aid etc. You're lucky to have him because here in Australia they're only concerned for the elite and the rest of us will be on our own.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hello everyone. I usually confine my posts to the metaphysics forum but I have witnessing way too many things that I have to tell about.

I live north of San Diego next to a pretty large military base. Lately while driving by the base on a stretch of freeway, I have been seeing them doing exercises constantly. The other day I saw 3 navy ships about a mile from the shore, one of them I believe was that new ship that was built with some of the 911 wreckage. There were also 4 LCAC's which are those amphibious hovercraft, 3 apache helicopters, and 2 other helicopters I don't know the name of.

Now I understand that this is a military base and it's not out of the ordinary to see some of these things from time to time but this is different. I have lived here for over 10 years and it has NEVER been this busy that I have seen. They also have recently set up a bunch of shipping containers with doors and windows in them in some kind of mock up neighborhood.

The police presence has been NUTS!!!! I am seeing people get pulled over left and right every day! I have not been pulled over since I started driving and I have just recently been pulled over twice in the last month and have noticed that I was followed by police on several occasions.

I feel like they are gearing up for something big. This is all completely out of the norm. Has anyone noticed this in other cities next to military bases? What the hell is going on?

Now I'm not surprised because I have felt something coming for a while now and all of this only adds to my anxiety, but am I the only one that is noticing all this increased activity? How do I prepare for something big? And by big I think you all know what I'm talking about with all the recent ammunition purchases and other BS by TPTB.

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening with any Navy or Marine locations and/or personnel down there, that much I can assure you of. As someone that works with these guys all over the country on a daily basis, I can tell you that if there was something up that would be anywhere close to the view of the general public, we (as in me and my co-workers) would know about it.

There are exercises, both annual and testing, going on all over the place, and there is a lot of annual training going on right now. What you are seeing (with regards to the military stuff, anyway) is likely just part of that.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe the zombie war is about to begin. Or perhaps just your typical training exercise that cost tax payers 3 trillion dollars

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm in suburban MD and it's become part of regular conversation here and not conspiracy fringe anymore. We definitely see more military aircraft out and about. I have been told by friends who work in certain industries that some of it is due to DHS monitoring the safety of utilities and transit of petroleum across the country. We just need to get used to that if you live along fuel transport routes.

But the increased police presence is the real talk. It's harassing and a pain for everyone these days. To be a boring suburban sheeple and get pulled over, or stopped on foot and questioned is very annoying, especially when real crime somehow still manages to take place on a regular basis.

It used to be just the teens who got harrassed like this but now even old bats like myself get police pulling over, popping out of their cars to amble over and ask meandering pointless questions that inevitably lead up to wanting to know what I'm doing and how long I plan to be there. I'm never guilty of anything other than enjoying the park or playground with my child for its intended purpose, so it's kind of funny and a bit concerning to see them clearly wish I was, and acting like they want to scold or correct me for something, but coming up with nada. I've come to perfect this bemused direct stare that has them shifting from one foot to another and kind of fidget when they talk to me. Lately they have not stopped, just pulled up in their cars and watched us. So far it's been when I'm alone with just my kid or the dog, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the never ending war on drugs...perhaps they think I'm waiting on a dealer or something. Who knows. Drug crime is pretty bad around here, and does involve even seemingly respectable suburban parents, so I do need to keep that in mind.

I've talked to other moms and dads and they report getting the same treatment when they are alone, too. And I've seen shoppers stopped and talked to by police at the strip malls and shopping centers. That's not happened to me or my friends yet so I don't know what that is all about. As hard as it is becoming, I try not to be too judgemental, I'm sure they have their reasons and as long as they remain polite and respectful, so be it. I've got no illusions about where I think this country/world is headed. I'll worry about that when it gets here. For now I just observe and report, without trying to build too many prejudices without evidence.

And speed cameras are everywhere. Everyone complains its really gotten out of hand, especially with the portable ones placed where the speed limit changes. I don't see any conspiracy in that, just government greed.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hahaha..... do not panic guys it is ok ~~ !!!!!

Martial law will eventually happen but it will take place whenever it is meant to. Please stop spreading the panic and fear.

Over all situation yes they are training for it and trust me if it were going down you would have been in the camp by now.

Once the grid goes it all goes that is mostly the plan. However, terrorist attacks, virus outbreak or any other event that would spread enough panic and rioting would push into Marshal Law. Plus the internet would go and so would all the communications also don't forget the electricity.

There is a rumor flying around they want to DP the whole world to 500 million and they going with strong kill for that. Watch Africa and South America strongly this is where they do their biological testing.

Thus I have said enough fare well good sir and I wish you the best on your road when the police state comes in.
Maybe we will meet in the camp and play a game of poker before our beheading

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Well...I don't know if I am exactly anticipating martial law. I was thinking more along the lines of the Big Brother type of surveillance spreading to a level where the various level of governments can fine and tax us all into the poor house over all the never ending nitpicking regulations they keep passing. I fully anticipate one day being fined for facing due west on a Tuesday. If they don't have a law against that now, I'm sure they will eventually, and somehow manage to tie it onto saving the environment or raising funds for the poor or something.

top topics

join