It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very interesting!!! Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
It is a U - can we agree on that lol? Unexplained

Yes, it is a U.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
It is a U - can we agree on that lol? Unexplained

Yes, it is a U.

ok - can the moderators end this thread now! We have a reached an agreement lol!!!

Interesting posts by everyone :-)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It is a bird that got in through the window that a NASA intern left open.....sorry for the inconvience..... We have since chased the bird off the set without harm to the bird nor to the intern.......mission control out....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I cannot believe no one thought to ask the following:

Phage, what are the odds that this is 2 snapshots of the start of a meteor entering the atmosphere, instead of a planet or moon?

Because that's what it looks like to me at first glance now that it's been pointed out.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I think Phage's point is that we have two pictures taken at the exact same time (one from the Left Nav Cam and one from the Right Nav Cam), and the bright spot is in two different places in each image.

If the spot was an actual "object", then you would suspect the object would be in the same place in both images, considering both images were taken at the exact same moment. That fact that the spot is in different places makes it seem it is some sort of image artifact, and not really an actual object in the sky.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well dont know but actually in the pic where the shiny object is on the left you can still vaguely see the right one as well.. just check it

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Martian dust on lens?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There has definitely been a time delay in the two photos taken.

In the second image, the white dot from the first image HAS moved, but it is not the disk shaped object; it has moved slightly up and to the left, but is more faint, due to changes in rotation and/or orbit, the reflection from of the sun, or atmospheric conditions (depending on what body it is , e/g planet/moon/star).

The second image looks more like a meteor than a UFO or a "ship."

I'm no expert, but this is what i think.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Nyiah

I think Phage's point is that we have two pictures taken at the exact same time (one from the Left Nav Cam and one from the Right Nav Cam), and the bright spot is in two different places in each image.

If the spot was an actual "object", then you would suspect the object would be in the same place in both images, considering both images were taken at the exact same moment. That fact that the spot is in different places makes it seem it is some sort of image artifact, and not really an actual object in the sky.

That seems to be the synopsis. The dark spot/s (darkness varies) also seen in both cams are just dark spots.
edit on 20-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join