It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of landscapes and places on the Sea, Rivers. In Movie Theatres +Malls+Trains+Planes+Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright The title has it all, I've tried to summarize all the aspects of this reoccuring dream and places.
Basically i'm trying to not be too broad because i would like to see if anyone else can read that title and feel like sh#t!
without discounting any that they also keep having that same damn theme's
its doing my head in..inception style.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Messier45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

I have had the same exact themes, minus the mall and train station. I usually wake up extremely disapointed, the places seem too real, and too beautiful, that its depressing. I didn't quite understand your question, but I tried to keep it relevant

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

To dream of various landscapes in your dream represent where you are in your life or in your relationships. How do you see yourself with respect to the rest of the world and those around you? Consider what is going on in the landscape and how it may parallel your own waking life.�In particular, a barren or dry landscape depicts dissatisfaction in your love life. According to Freud, the dream landscape symbolizes the human body. A landscape with gentle contours symbolize the female body, while a rocky landscape represents the male body. Also consider the feelings that the landscape invokes.� To dream of ever changing landscapes indicates psychological transitions or emotional progress. It represents the various stages in your life. Alternatively, it may be offering you various viewpoints in looking at the same idea or situation. Something may be slipping away from your grasp. Look at the symbolism of key elements in the landscape.
Here. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Yeah a pretty offhanded thread no real question just curious to see if anyone else is having a similar experience.
yeah you said it well, i get that yearning feeling after i wake up because it has something about it. thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sounds like the dreams I used to have.
I don't dream anymore

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

My dreams usually consist of places I wish I could see in my waking life amplified by color and beauty, I always seem to know what area of the world I'm in too.

Once I flew to Baja California in my dream, I remember a brief plane ride then moments later I was in one of those endless pools, watching a sunset with alot of shooting stars facing the ocean. I usually feel the weather in these dreams too, then I wake up and I'm completely bummed out.

The places I dream about the most are the Seychelle Islands, Baleric Islands, Fiji, Maldives, Mexico. I usually spend a brief time in a plane and awaken at the best part.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have been having the same kind of dreams. Usually involved is some beautiful mesa, some island coast, forest and things like that. They are so beautiful and I am completely happy there just walking around with my wife looking for a place to rest for the night. I have never seen these places before in my life, but they are in my dreams for some reason.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I sense places, for example, while at the lake, felt a hi tech city was there, and it felt like it was a gift to experience this. Have felt other realities around ours, in the daytime though. Is this similar to what you mean?

top topics

join