It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Newb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok I will try this again, my first intro was very long and intricate - I've saved it and will post it as an official topic or something when I've made enough posts that I can start a new thread.

That being said! I hope I do this right this time.. hi! I'm new, a newbi with an old account I never used... when I tried to sign up I realized I already was so tada
I'm into anything and everything paranormal. Period. I like finding and sharing the latest strange/mysterious stories in the news. I'm in Tucson, AZ .. plenty of odd things happening out here. Nice to meet you all!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
By the way, mods, when I say newb I mean it, I am walking on egg shells around here hoping I don't break anything, lol! If I double post something or who knows what .. I apologize ahead of time. I've left a reply in the "Adopt a newb" thread hoping to get some guidance to save you the grief.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
are you the one who is always posting fake ufo/alien vids on you tube ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Nope, not me.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
you the one who is posting about the sinkhole on youtube?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Yeah I've been following that story since it was just wee "mystery bubbles" in the swamp. Crazy stuff happening down in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS then, awesome videos on youtube.

Look forward to seeing your posts here,

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SheilAliens

Glad to have you on ATS.

We need more people who have a genuine interest in the mysteries of the world what with the recent flood of election and war propaganda.

If you happen to find any great sightings feel free to share them on the UFO forum. Don't mind the league of debunkers, the time will come that they witness something awe-inspiring (and wish they had a camera).

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SheilAliens

Welcome to ATS.

If that was you, I loved your interview with Blake Cousins, calling him out.

I think I've linked it a few times in response to people posting videos from that outfit.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice to meet you also
, glad you remember us, maybe things will be better this time around.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey how's it going? I'm new here too trying to get my post count up to post a really good topic... oh well..

top topics

join