It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience? I've seen the light... Or did I ? Amazing experience for sure...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by r2d246
Give up your own beliefs. You didn't enter the other side. You don't know. Everyone goes threw what you did when they have a NDE. That doesn't mean they've seen the other side and they know what's there. If they only knew what was waiting they'd repent in a heart beat! This is your last chance to get to know Jesus before, next time you find out for real. Let go and let God now that you have this second chance to make the right decision. Just pick up a bible and also start to pray ok.

edit on 19-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

There's always one isnt there...

If no-one knows whats on the other side, then how do you know that Jesus is your saviour and the way? ho

A non believer who has a NDE might not see the other side. What's hard to understand about that? On the other side is heaven and hell. If you die and don't come back. If you've rejected your opportunity to accept Jesus which I'm showing you right in this post, (and the other 1000's of chances you've had) you'll have no excuses. You'll be in fire forever. If you know Jesus and have accepted him you'll immediately be in paradise forever. So there now you know what's on the other side. Are you happy now.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

Your savior was definitely fulfilling some angelic qualities by coming to your rescue.

It appears that you glimpsed the spirit world (from the amnesia that many are under to not recollect our true existence), & your physical vessle was altered in that brief instance of the crash. You don't remember crashing??

Continue your work.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Glad to hear you came out of it alive.
I too have had an NDE...reading others accounts of this experience helps put the whole NDE into perspective
If you ever have any questions I'd be more than happy to chat about somethings experienced...we have had vastly different experiences,but it sounds like we ended up at the same "state of mind"

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Theirs no light, but the dying process is peaceful as hell...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

If you've rejected your opportunity to accept Jesus which I'm showing you right in this post, (and the other 1000's of chances you've had) you'll have no excuses. You'll be in fire forever. If you know Jesus and have accepted him you'll immediately be in paradise forever. So there now you know what's on the other side. Are you happy now.

Oh the benevolent paradox of all the tribes of people and their children that are doomed to hellfire because no one knocked on their door with a Bible in time

edit on 19-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I don't believe I was dead, I think that maybe I was near death and I was having an OBE, kind of watching me die. Remember i had a birds eye view on what was going on and i was slowly getting higher and higher. But I believe it just wasn't time so I was returned. I didnt die at any point. Just came close.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Lucid Lunacy wrote:

Oh the benevolent paradox of all the tribes of people and their children that are doomed to hellfire because no one knocked on their door with a Bible in time

Jesus has His ways. Usually they are called Missionaries. Jesus also uses nature and processes in nature to convince ppl that there is a God... Those who are open will pray.

I wrote all that... but the current dilemma is not the people in all those tribes... it's you and Jesus. Let Jesus worry about everybody else. How are things between you two?
tract

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Jesus has His ways.

Yes God works in mysterious ways. Even though I believe in God I still view that as a total cop out.

Usually they are called Missionaries.

Which is what I said. Door knocking. Not everyone's door is knocked. So to speak. And don't undermine and scapegoat the gravity of that. Literally in the course of history millions and millions of human lives have never heard anything about Christianity. Which was that posters direct claim... that you need to know about it or you burn forever.

Jesus also uses nature and processes in nature to convince ppl that there is a God... Those who are open will pray.

I use my mind and my heart. From that I do have a belief in God. I have no reason based on that to believe in the Bible. If I pray it's not to anything related to the Bible.

but the current dilemma is not the people in all those tribes... it's you and Jesus.

How very compassionate. How is that NOT a dilemma?? Innocent lives are being condemned to hell...

Let Jesus worry about everybody else. How are things between you two?

Well I am more compassionate then most Christians I have met. So hopefully he understands my heart.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

The human mind is an amazing thing when all the walls we have put up are taken down. Under stress and extreme circumstances the brain is capable of recalling vast amounts of information, a phone number is nothing crazy given the kind of information I've recalled while lucid dreaming.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Give up your own beliefs. You didn't enter the other side. You don't know. Everyone goes threw what you did when they have a NDE. That doesn't mean they've seen the other side and they know what's there. If they only knew what was waiting they'd repent in a heart beat! This is your last chance to get to know Jesus before, next time you find out for real. Let go and let God now that you have this second chance to make the right decision. Just pick up a bible and also start to pray ok.

Just pick it up ay? I don't even have to read it anymore? tehehe. And no sir/ma'm you do not know, you clearly.. do not know. As a Christian you believe your purpose to be to follow Christ, do you not? Please please please direct me to the part where Christ tells you what is waiting for you, because i must have missed it out of the 10's and 20's of times i've read through the text. I really think you missed the point too, that is, if you read it at all. I really don't think the whole idea was, repent repent repent!! must get my reward and avoid punishment. me me me, must tell others they are wrong because it will keep me from damnation.

Ugh never mind, who am i kidding? How can i expect you to derive any intended meaning from a text written 1000+ years ago in a different language when you don't even know the difference between threw and through.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hey Friend Your Experience sounds a lot like mine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

What happened to the Bike Great story by the way. I am like you not a religious person but some things happen we can not explain I believe there could be angles,i believe there could be a higher plain we go to after this life and my friend just weeks ago who now has died. I asked was he a afraid of dying and he answered no,only the way i will die.
And when his time comes he told me he will be saving a place for me .
I think we all worry about the way we are going to die,but i hope i am right and life does go on just not here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistedlogic
reply to post by r2d246

Just pick it up ay? I don't even have to read it anymore? tehehe. And no sir/ma'm you do not know, you clearly.. do not know. As a Christian you believe your purpose to be to follow Christ, do you not? Please please please direct me to the part where Christ tells you what is waiting for you, because i must have missed it out of the 10's and 20's of times i've read through the text. I really think you missed the point too, that is, if you read it at all. I really don't think the whole idea was, repent repent repent!! must get my reward and avoid punishment. me me me, must tell others they are wrong because it will keep me from damnation.

Ugh never mind, who am i kidding? How can i expect you to derive any intended meaning from a text written 1000+ years ago in a different language when you don't even know the difference between threw and through.

Great point said! I know god exists, my inner god of course. What's NEW Sometimes we all have to die in order to be able to live, I did. Im not afraid of anything either including death. My name begins with the letter J. Oh wait could I be the 2nd Jesus? hmmm...wait nope my name is Jaime. Oh Lordy Lord.

Oh wow I just pointed out to EVERYONE my coincidences which do not exist. If you think you need a further answer to my little reply here well you can only do ONE thing. the math

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

If there's really nothing, then he wouldn't be able to perceive the darkness. He would just simply not be able to perceive anything or be dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Here is a test to determine whether your mission on earth is complete.

If you're alive, it isn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i see the light every morning, besides that its lack of oxygen to the brain.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How can people flag a thread like this? I just don't get people, this was cool as hell. Ya some people don't beleive in this stuff but you know what, its the real deal, and to many people are claiming the same thing happens when they die, so there is obviously some truth to it.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I've heard about other near death experiences, and some of which, after they have them, they're able to see, and/or talk to spirits. Except for this new found knowledge, has anything else changed, or... maybe i should put it this way, boldly, and to the point, do you have any sensitive abilities now? Maybe being able to feel other peoples emotions, and feelings more? Maybe see other peoples thoughts, or think what others around you think? Do spirits contact you now? I guess a more simpler question would be, compared to before this happened, do you, or have you noticed an increase with anything supernatural in your life? Personal, or otherwise, in general?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Thanks for your support!
Thank all of you for your support!!
As for the non believers, this isn't a message about God, Jesus or heaven. I wasn't religious when this took place and now I have more questions than before. But from my experience I get the feeling that no one has the answers. Religions all over the world believe they are the one. They say they have the answers. How can so many religions feel so strongly that they are the only (TRUE) religion? Just imagine how someone might react when they die and find out that they were completely wrong about their religious beliefs. That they worshipped the wrong God.

I had the feeling that I was a form of conscious energy. It makes more since to me this way. My soul is a positive form of conscious energy. I feel that all of us with positive energy will end up in the same place. Our energies will combine, we will be the light everyone talks about.

Bad, evil, mean spirited people also have this conscious energy. Only they have dark negative conscious energy. They will also join with their own kind. They will be forever in darkness.
The Universe is made up of unexplained energy.. We are all a part of this Universe...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

There's always one isnt there...

If no-one knows whats on the other side, then how do you know that Jesus is your saviour and the way? ho

A non believer who has a NDE might not see the other side. What's hard to understand about that? On the other side is heaven and hell. If you die and don't come back. If you've rejected your opportunity to accept Jesus which I'm showing you right in this post, (and the other 1000's of chances you've had) you'll have no excuses. You'll be in fire forever. If you know Jesus and have accepted him you'll immediately be in paradise forever. So there now you know what's on the other side. Are you happy now.

Your getting me all wrong, I am a religous man to a certain extent, i do believe in a higher power, but what i was asking is , how do you know for definite whats on the other side, when in the next breath your telling other people that they cant know whats on the other side? what makes you so different from the people your playing down?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join