It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience? I've seen the light... Or did I ? Amazing experience for sure...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This was a real experience that I went through. I now know there's no need to fear death.

I live in las vegas, as you may know there's lots of desert which if you're like me this means you must have a dirt bike.
5 years ago i found a Suzuki RM250 dirt bike at a local pawn shop and wow it was already fully customized and they were only asking $1900 so of course I bought it. Though my wife was P.Oed. Her jinx to me was, You're going to kill yourself on that thing. Well, if she only knew how right she was.
You see, I'm the type of person that never does anything half ass. I go all out, I'll reap the consequences or rewards latter. Anyway, it happened like this......

I called my best friend and had him meet me out in the desert. He only had a street bike so we were going to take turns on my speed demon. Of course I went first. I tore off into the desert full throttle, balls to the wall, and was hauling ass. I got about a mile and a half out into the desert ( in the middle of nowhere) and spotted someone else out there on a quad. For me this only means one thing, time to show off. Now he wasn't close at all and I think he was riding in the opposite direction but it didn't matter. I opened up the throttle and tore through the gears. In seconds I was wide open going about 80-90 mph through the open desert. I looked over my right shoulder to see if I had his attention and was mesmerized by the scenery of the mountains and blue ski but just for a second. When I looked forward to my surprise I was approaching a fu--ing cliff. I was going way too fast. I hit the breaks but at this speed on hard dirt the bike wanted to lay down so I released the breaks and the bike stood right back up. I was still doing about 50mph. All I could think when I went off the cliff was holly sh-t this is going to suck.

I have no memory of the crash. But this happened next.

I was like a humming bird hovering above my body and I was slowly getting higher and higher. I first noticed a stranger checking me to see if I was ok then he was on his cell phone trying to give 911 directions on where we were. I could tell this by the way he was walking around and giving landmarks as the medics were in route. Now keep in mind this was like slow motion for me and I was watching all this happen from a birds eye view.
Then I saw the Henderson city police SUV comming towards us through the desert. But my body was way down in this deep ravine so it was impossible for my physical body to see. Then came the ambulance. The whole time I felt no pain only comfort. I felt warmth and I kept getting the feeling like everything was going to be ok.
The medics were struggling to get down the ravine as the police officers helped them. Then they were gingerly working on my body straightening me out. I could see them checking my vitals and communicating with their dispatch on condition but I could not hear what they were saying. At this point I looked up at the sky and knew what was going to happen. The sky was no longer blue, it was a calming site lite. I turned to look back at myself as if to say goodby and then saw the medics and police do a 1 2 3 count then they lifted my body put it on the stretcher. They lifted the stretcher as one medic started to remove my helmet. Just as my helmet was comming of I felt a pull as if my body was a magnet and I was being pulled in but then all of a sudden I shot towards my body then like a light switch being flipped on I sat up and started to ask for my cell phone and wallet. The medics were telling me to lay down and don't move we have you phone and wallet. They said you've just been in a serious accident and you're lucky to be alive. They said were taking you to the emergency room to see what bones may be broken.
When I got to the hospital I was wandering what happened to my friend. I asked for my phone but they weren't sure where it went. I asked if I could use the phone next to my bed even though I knew I didn't know anyone's phone number and all the numbers were in my cell. But when I had the phone in my hand I just dialed a number and someone on the other end said hello. I asked, is this Chris? He said yes who is this? I said, it's Mike I'm in the emergency room. He replied, what happened? I heard a ambulance out in the desert. I replied yeah, that was me..
Then I attempted to call my wife. I dialed and got a reply. Hello, I asked, is this Amanda? She said yes, who's this? I started to cry a bit and said its me, mike. I'm in the emergency room. Told her what hospital I was at and hung up.

I know to some it might seem like I'm a big baby for crying but when something like this happens and then you get to hear your wife's voice, which I thought at one point I would never hear again it just brought me to tears and then it hit me.
All the way to the hospital from the accident all I could think about was the experience I had just had. I knew what was going on the whole time. The medics kept telling me that I may have serious injuries and I replied to them I don't know how I know but I have no injuries, I'm fine.. They said we will see when we get you to the emergency room.
After they gave me a full cat scat and X-rays my doctor came in and asked me. We're you wearing all your protective gear? I said no, just my helmet. Why? He said, we can't find any broken bones, no head injuries or cuts. He told my wife he wanted me to stay over night for observation in case I have bleeding on the brain. I said no way, looked at my wife and said. Don't worry, I don't know how I just know I'll be fine. It's not my time. Not yet.

I returned to the scene of the accident a couple weeks later and I was amazed, it was about a 30 ft drop and I flew about 60 ft from the ledge. It wasn't soft dirt or gravel. It was nothing but big rocks. I couldn't believe it. I should be dead. At the very least I should have broken bones. I don't understand how I left the hospital with absolutely nothing wrong at all. And when I say nothing at all I mean the next day I checked my body and had no bruises, no cuts or scraps. About a month later I noticed my shoulder hurt a little bit and 5 years later my shoulders still hurt a little if I through a ball or something like that.

I'm not a religious person, I don't go to church, and like a lot of people I have my own beliefs.. But I'll tell you one thing. I know what to expect when I do die. I know what it will be like.

You automatically feel that everything will be alright. It's peaceful and calming. There's no pain, there's no sadness, it's undescribeable. I don't want to die but I no longer fear dying.

Life really is too short. You can be gone anytime, day or second. Make it count. Live your life to the fullest. This is what I learned.

Oh, the guy who really saved my life and called 911 and stayed there and gave directions to them. I don't know who he was, no name or phone number on the accident report. I refer to him as my guardian angel.

This was a 100% real motorcycle accident. All statements are 100% true. It may seem unbelievable to some but just imagine how I feel, I experienced it first hand...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Dang dude, glad you pulled through as you must have had u finished business to attend to. I sure don't blame you for sobbing and so glad you told us the story. There are many here just like you, wish I could say I've experienced such, but I take your word for it.

This below is what most say after they experience a NDE.

You automatically feel that everything will be alright. It's peaceful and calming. There's no pain, there's no sadness, it's undescribeable. I don't want to die but I no longer fear dying.
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You ran off a cliff on your bike and your friend had no clue?Did he not attempt to look for you?Did he just say forget it he's not coming back and just left?I am doubting some of this story.Especially since you said you had no idea any cell phone numbers but you magically dialed his number.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

Yeah, I magically dialed his number jerk..... And you know it's been 5 years, he's still my best friend, and I still need to look at my cell phone to tell you his number. That was just one more crazy thing that happened. And yeah he did hang out and wait for me but a short amount of time had passed. If you remember he only had a street bike and it's not built for the area we were in.
There's always negative people. But without you guys the world would suck....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

you stated you were going to take turns.I assumed he was waiting on you to come back so he could take his turn.Your wife didn't know your voice either?she had to ask who you were when you called?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow just wow, you are very lucky and I am glad you had the courage to post this.

Enjoy life that's all I can say.

When I was 14 I had an accident on my bmx here in kirkcaldy in scotland.

I was crossing a junction from hayfield industrial estate to go into poplar crescent for a message for my mum to her cousin's, I can't remember any car's coming towards me, so I set out to cross the road on my bike and the next thing I knew I heard screeching brake's, I cant remember seeing a car but my subconsious tells me the car was far enough away to leg it.

So I felt the thud and the next thing I knew I was in the air on my bike and you know how they say your whole life flashes before your eye's well I knew that I had to drop the bike because if I landed with it - it and I were going to be a twisted metal mess and I could only think of my mum and my brother's and sister's and of all the good thing's and the bad thing's I had done.

I knew if I didn't drop the bike then I would be in a twisted metal mess, so in slow motion it went through my head what I would do next, I had to drop the bike, then I let go of the handle bars and could see the bike bouncing off the road behind me, next I considered how I would survive whilst watching the white lines seperating the junction revolving around my head and I contemplated how I would land.

I dropped my forearm's knowing I could take it on the skin to stop myself or brake for a better expression and knew I could do everything I could to stop my head impacting the tarmac first - lessening the chances of a head injury, so the forearm's went down then I flipped myself over and my head did impact the tarmac last when I fell back.

The driver got out the car when I landed and made sure I was ok and dropped me off home, luckily my sister's friend was visiting and I was taken to hospital, I had two grazed forearm's a grazed left leg and a slightly fractured skull and a slight concussion which resulted in visits to the hospital for 3 weeks to get my dressings changed and a fear of crossing the road on my own, this was in 1986 am 40 now.

Anyhow split second timing in crossing the road split second's to impact and microsecond's to save my life, I was very very lucky, don't underestimate the power of the human brain to survive, these split second's in consciousness probably saved my life but the whole decision making process leading to the aftermath was thousandths' of second's probably but to me was enough time to survive the impact and I am very lucky to be here today to tell the tale as are you, as far as obe's are concerned that is a whole other thread but I just thought I would share this one as still today I cannot fathom the human instinct for survival.

Certainly as life goes on the instinct becomes greater and what doesn't break you make's you and at the end of the day we become stronger but it brings home just how fragile life is.

In later life it does make you more wary of where your children are and what they are doing and help's drum in safety first once they become independent or independent enough to go off on their own exploring the neighborhood, it was a hard lesson but a lesson well learnt.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Your guardian angels were there to give you a soft landing, preventing bodily injury, and seeing to it that help arrived. Gives me a great feeling, and just more validation that these beings exist, and watch over us until it is "our time".

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OP you should check out bio channel, they have a series on life after death experiences and your story fits right in there.

www.biography.com...

It's a shame you can't find the 911 caller, the police should have kept the voice log

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725

you stated you were going to take turns.I assumed he was waiting on you to come back so he could take his turn.Your wife didn't know your voice either?she had to ask who you were when you called?

it does sound a bit suspicious at points, but why exactly would someone make this up and post it on a message board?

regardless, I enjoyed the story. OP- would there be any way for you to prove this?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BailSnail

Proving that I flew off a cliff and was sent to the hospital would be the easy part. I have my friend, wife, and 2 little ones to vouch for me. And what hurt the most was receiving the hospital bills ambulance bills, and the Doctor sends you a separate bill. This I have as physical proof.

What I can't prove is the supernatural experience. The OBE is one hell of a wake up call. It is like an inlightenment, a view at life you would get no other way.

What I would like out of this would be to hear more like stories of OBE. I need to hear more from people that experienced things as such and I really think this is a great topic of discussion. These are very interesting stories from people all over the world and some of he best stories will never be told for they fear ( negative) people. These things do happen and the only way negative people will ever believe, is it happened to them...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247

Proving that I flew off a cliff and was sent to the hospital would be the easy part. I have my friend, wife, and 2 little ones to vouch for me. And what hurt the most was receiving the hospital bills ambulance bills, and the Doctor sends you a separate bill. This I have as physical proof.

What I can't prove is the supernatural experience. The OBE is one hell of a wake up call. It is like an inlightenment, a view at life you would get no other way.

What I would like out of this would be to hear more like stories of OBE. I need to hear more from people that experienced things as such and I really think this is a great topic of discussion. These are very interesting stories from people all over the world and some of he best stories will never be told for they fear ( negative) people. These things do happen and the only way negative people will ever believe, is it happened to them...

If you are interested in learning about the experiences of others who have had OBEs, you can find many pages on my thread by the member, Alfred2012. He begins on the thread on page 41, and shares experiences for the following 10 or 15 pages. The link to my thread is in my signature. He still comes back occasionally to give us updates on messages his guide is telling him.

I have been interested in trying OBEs myself, but I was told by Arnolac that this isn't my calling, and I could injure myself by trying to force it, so I just have to listen to what others have to share.
If you read Alfred2012's experiences, please post some feedback on my thread.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
reply to post by indy0725

Yeah, I magically dialed his number jerk..... And you know it's been 5 years, he's still my best friend, and I still need to look at my cell phone to tell you his number. That was just one more crazy thing that happened. And yeah he did hang out and wait for me but a short amount of time had passed. If you remember he only had a street bike and it's not built for the area we were in.
There's always negative people. But without you guys the world would suck....

Patience and humility, not part of the NDE experience I presume?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

it does sound a bit suspicious at points, but why exactly would someone make this up and post it on a message board?

I will tell you why, if someone has an agenda to make people not fear death, but rather embrace it, then stories such as these will help further that agenda.

Why would someone have such an agenda? Well, maybe they know something we don´t... and want to lessen the amount of panic struck people resisting death when the # hits the fan...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just by reading the story I would have to suspect that you weren't actually dead at any point. Did you see the EMS crew administering CPR or using those paddles that jolt you? By what you said your body must have still been breathing and had a heart beat, nevertheless, quite the amazing story. Whether it was an NDE or OBE I guess it really doesn't matter cause you made it and are here to share your experience.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing
really nice story and i 100% believe you
there is an angel watching over you .. probably God himself

thats what you get for being a good a kind soul
even if you liked to take risks and have adrenaline rush
it was not your time for heaven yet
now you will maybe be more focus for your real mission in life
protecting your wife or someone else

karma exist .. you make your own karma
if you were a bad soul .. no one will be dispatched to save you
but dont think you will be saved each time
try not taking risks anymore

one time i was driving back from work
had a big day and i was tired and not in a good mood (rarely happen to me)
i was driving very fast passing cars with a good song. .. every body know that feeling

the story is .. while driving fast .. at the left they were orange cones
and in the right lane .. a lady in a van going to slow for me
i calculated to pass at her left .. she saw me and also switched lane to the left to let me pass
the lane i calculated to pass .. she never saw me but i saw her at the last seconds
i didnt want to touch any cones and her van .. at the speed i was going . would have created a big accident

but i went through like butter .. almost like i shrinked the car to pass
i couldnt believe that i didnt touch any thing .. i know im good at driving ..but not that good
happened 2 other time in the past that i can remember .. almost an accident
i dont think i have super power reflex that high lol

i have learned my lesson never to risk any lifes taking stupid risk
i never hurted anyone in my life .. and i know if i was going to cause an accident to someone
even to myself because i acted so immature .. would never forgive myself

since i dont have any super power or special hability
the only logic reason is that Angels do protect so many people
each days they are at work .. and we dont ever realise it
lets thank them for a moment .. shall we

Edit : Concerning the magic number of your friend
its probably printed in your subconscious
take it has a sign .. you unlocked the number from your mind
at the right time

The path to call him at that moment was destined to happen
thats our Destiny work
edit on 8/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Did you have an enlightening experience as if a whole realisation hit you all at one like a sixth sense? Because the first time I astral projected I was just instantly blissful and have no fear of death anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Second awesome OBE/NDE thread I have read today on ATS

Can you elaborate on

"The sky was no longer blue, it was a calming site lite."

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What I cant understand is, (and op, plaese dont take this the wrong way, its not that I dont believe yu, as I do believe in life after death) that if you had no injuries....then what killed you and caused the N.D.E.? Surely you should of had some kind of physical trauma in order for you to have an N.D.E. and be thrown out of your body? Please someone help me to understand this, maybe it's a case of anticipated trauma that caused your soul to seperate from your body?

edit on 19-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I was wondering the same thing. I was just too afraid to ask and hear him say he thinks he was healed
I don't believe in miracles like that.

The idea of anticipated trauma is really interesting.

Well I eagerly await the OP's answer to you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Give up your own beliefs. You didn't enter the other side. You don't know. Everyone goes threw what you did when they have a NDE. That doesn't mean they've seen the other side and they know what's there. If they only knew what was waiting they'd repent in a heart beat! This is your last chance to get to know Jesus before, next time you find out for real. Let go and let God now that you have this second chance to make the right decision. Just pick up a bible and also start to pray ok.

edit on 19-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join