It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Errr, What, Am I going mental....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This photo provided by the Arlington Police Department shows Brittni Colleps. Colleps, a former Texas high school teacher, was convicted Friday, Aug. 17, 2012, after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. (AP Photo/Arlington Police Department)

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

seen worse she is a looker
rageing hormones maybe

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Pretty sure this one will get taken down. Trying to figure out the actual crime here.

Just remembering when I was 18 years old, as a bloke. This would not constitute a crime. A massive favour, yes, but not a crime.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Is there a story here or are we just judging on looks? I don't understand. Clarify? I hope it's the former and not the latter. We are talking about 18 year old boys here.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

LOL, that was quick bro.

You saying something here.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
when i was 18 she would have got the same as the big base drum< banged>

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes we are talking about 18 year old boys here. Having been one at one point in my life, this struck me as a mental story, no further info apart from what's posted.

lady needs an award, not a sentence.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

There are many insane sex crimes that should be removed from the books. things like this and even more ridiculous "crimes" just make the registry a joke. Let the real sicko's be on the same level as people like this or public urination or 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 year olds being fooled by girls that lie about their age when the gap is miniscule to begin with. I say burn those that deserve it and give the victims of the US sex crime laws their lives back.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Actually, article doesn't specify male or female.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What? I can't believe it, unless she was a direct teacher of the guys, 18 is insane. The age of consent here is 16, so I fail to see why.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
On reflection this is a serious issue.

How to get an 18 year old to do their homework.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
had teachers like her when i was in school and its against the law over there ?
16 is ok over here you can die for your country at 17 but cannot buy cigs till you are 21 ? fill yer boots lads

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Funny thing is I remember a teacher I had when I was about 15.

She would have been disgusted.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Immoral, yes. Unethical, yes.
But illegal??

Up here 18 is considered an adult and age of consent is 16.
I would have thought that even in the states they would have reached the age of consent by 18.

I fail to see the point of arresting her

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What is this thread about? A teacher having sex w/ 18 yr olds and....................?

Nice way to open our eyes....c&p w/ link to pic....

IMO...she shouldn't be going to bed w/ her students even if they are 18. She should be an example!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Look it up and maybe some of you will get it.

Clearly says in this article what she was convicted of....

"It took jurors less than an hour to find her guilty earlier in the day of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count"

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

I want to know if I, as an american taxpayer, paid for her birthcontrol. Am I going to pay for her paternity test? Am I going to pay for someone to raise the child she has?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

In the future, can I, as an american taxpayer, pay for her sterilization?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Fire her, yes. But put her in prison for having sex with 5 adult teens? What the hell is wrong with this world?

Nevermind. Don't answer that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What makes me madder than a hornet is when I went to school in the 1960s and 70s, we didn't have hot teachers that would take us students home for some fun. Most of the teachers I remember, the female ones, we all about education, not sex.

<<   2 >>

join