It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you fear the super natural, paranormal ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Do you fear the super natural, paranormal ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I would have to say no - don't fear it. I am in awe of it though - the extent of which comes down to the authenticity of the event.

I am, however, in fear of the super mods on ATS - here is one of their quotes when you are starting a new thread.
I suggest adding a bit more to your OP like your thoughts or experiences.

Please make sure every post matters. Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses. Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos

edit on 17-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Some of it is to be feared, some of it isn't.

Whatever you do, however, if your child has an imaginary friend, check things out. It could be a spirit of some sort, and even malevolent.

I'm not joking. I've read some stories of a family who's child had an imaginary friend and as time went by it got more malevolent and even started hurting the child.

So basically all I'm really trying to say is one should ALWAYS be cautious when dealing with the paranormal. Some of it is very malevolent in nature.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have only been on one paranormal investigation and wasn't afraid. I would love to do it again sometime. I suppose if I ever met up with a demonic entity or poltergriest then yeah I would be afraid.

top topics

join