It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's not hard to find who's the real terrorist - Minus MSM. Anyway's, i'm here to share a great video.

Just for Laughs

The Dictator - Final Speech on Dictatorship / Democracy

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Awesome video!

The Muslim haters are going to poop their pants over this one.

S + F

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing bro, I hope more people view this video, it needs to be seen. It's not difficult to tell who the real terrorists are.

Wake up people.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for watching bro

Nice to have you here

Respect.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One word... Powerful !
Thanks for this

edit on 17-8-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Your welcome

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Great video!!

Your comment about the MSM being a terrorist......I don't know if I would quite say that, as opposed to being blatent liars with just about every word out of their mouth!!

Anything to keep the sheeple BAHHING away........Gotta keep the herd together at all costs!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
America, the Real Terrorist?

Over the years America has waged war with countries, forcibly occupied territories and murdered millions of men, women and children. Dropped nuclear bombs on Japan, destroyed Vietnam’s ecosystem with Agent Orange, and has created such an atmosphere in Iraq that radiation levels have been compared to twenty five thousand bombs used in Nagasaki.

As I take you on this journey through pain and suffering, we shall see an insight into American wars, why is there war and what are the benefits of war? More importantly we will run through the effects of war on the common citizens of the country.

I am letting you know now that this article may not be something that you may want to know as it can cause a deep state of sorrow. I started doing research for this post, more than two weeks ago. I did not want to proceed writing the article then, as I did not want my outrage to mess with the facts.

Agent Orange in VietnamBoy affected by Agent OrangeThe first case I shall start with is the case of Agent Orange in Vietnam, Agent Orange is the code name for a powerful herbicide and defoliant used by the U.S. military in an attempt to deny an enemy cover and concealment in dense terrain where they could hide. America dumped more than twenty million gallons of this chemical in the south of Vietnam, no one knows what is the total amount of chemicals dumped in the whole of Vietnam.

A Vietnamese Girl affected by Agent OrangeThe chemicals used in agent orange produces dioxins that are harmful to not only the environment, but causes diseases like cancer and genetically transfer from one generation to the next causing massive deformation in babies. In 1984, chemical companies that manufactured the Agent paid $180m to the United States veterans who are suffering due to their contact with Agent Orange.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm not American but to post an emotional video is a little one sided.

Here's a list of terror acts to consider too, all of which were on citizens -

- January 1: A Hamas suicide car bomber detonates in the city of Netanya, wounding 50.
- Colombia, January 10: A car bomb wounds at least 50 in a shopping center parking lot in Medellín
- Russia, February 5: A bomb blast in Moscow's Byelorusskaya metro station injures 15 people.
- Israel, February 14: A Hamas suicide bomber plowed a bus into a crowd and detonated, killing 8 and wounding 21
- Kosovo, February 18: Albanian terrorists detonated a roadside bomb in Kosovo, killing 12 and injuring 44 people travelling in a bus to visit family graves. (See Podujevo bus bombing)
- Colombia, March 1: A bomb destroys a high-voltage pylon leaving vast areas of the country without power for five hours. Attack is blamed on ELN
- Israel, March 4: A Hamas suicide bomber detonated in the city of Netanya, killing 3 and wounding 65.
- United Kingdom, March 4: The Real IRA exploded a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in London. One London Underground worker suffered deep cuts to his eye from flying glass and some damage was caused to the front of the building.
- Russia, March 24: Twenty people die and 93 are injured in three bomb attacks on Russian towns near the border of Chechnya.
- Israel, March 27: A suicide bomber blows himself up next to a bus in Jerusalem's French Hill area, injuring 30 Israelis.
- Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber detonated near a gas station outside Kfar Saba, killing two Israeli teenagers on their way to school.
- Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber, from the Arab Hamas organization, blew himself up amidst a gathering of students waiting at a bus stop, four teenagers were wounded, one of them in critical condition
- Israel, April 29: A suicide car bomber attempted to target a school bus near Nablus, but detonated prematurely. Colombia, May 4: A car bomb kills four and injures 32 in a luxury hotel in Cali. No group claims the attack.
- United Kingdom, May 6: The Real IRA detonate a bomb in a London postal sorting office. One person was injured.
- Colombia, May 17: A car bomb kills 20 and injures at least 50 in a park in Medellín.
- Israel, May 18: A Arab suicide bomber from the Hamas blew himself up at the entrance of a shopping mall in the city of Netanya, near Tel-Aviv, 5 people were killed in the blast and over 100 men, women and children were injured.
- Colombia, May 24: Two bombs kill four near the Universidad Nacional campus in Bogotá. One more bomb is defused before it could explode. Right-wing paramilitaries are suspected.
- Israel, May 25: Two suicide car bombers targeted a bus station in Hadera, injuring 65.
- Philippines, May 27: Militants of Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 20 tourists from the Dos Palmas resort on the Island of Palawan. 5 of the hostages were killed later.
- Israel, June 1: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 civilians, 16 of them teenagers, in the Dolphinarium massacre in Tel Aviv.
- Colombia, June 17: A car bomb injures 16 in the town of San Martín, Meta. No group claims responsibility, but both FARC and AUC are suspected.
- Israel, June 22: A suicide bomber detonates in the city of Dugit, killing 2.
- Israel, July 9: A Arab suicide car bomber detonated near the Kissufim crossing point in the southern Gaza Strip, causing no other casualties.
- Israel, July 16: A Arab suicide bomber detoneated at a bus stop near the train station in Binyamina, halfway between Netanya and Haifa. The Arab terrorist group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack which killed two people.
- Sri Lanka, July 24: A suicide squad of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) staged an attack on Bandaranaike International Airport and the air force base at Katunayake. The 14 man-squad destroyed or damaged about 20 aircraft and killed seven Sri Lankan workers and soldiers.
- United Kingdom, August 3: The last (at time of writing) IRA bomb on mainland Britain explodes in Ealing, West London, injuring seven people.
- Israel, August 8: A suicide car bomber detonated, lightly wounding one soldier, at a roadblock near the B'kaot moshav in the northern Jordan Valley shortly after 9:00am.
- Israel, August 9: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates in Jerusalem killing fifteen and wounding 130 in the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing.
- Angola, August 10: A passenger train, carrying 500 refugee struck a landmine, following to explosion and derailed, between Zenza do Itombe and Dondo, Cuanza Norte Province, Angola. Which blamed on UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola) rebel group, with kills 152 and injures 146.
- Israel, August 12: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up in a restaurant in Kiryat Motzkin in northern Israel.

Oh did I mention that was just the first 8 months of 2001, America is no angel but who is? The human race is a disgrace.
edit on 17-8-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

The title reads " A terrorist " not " THE terrorist "

Go n figure.

By the way :

Stay tune for the best part to come................

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I understand but the video paints a picture that it's just America that kills civilians... does it not?

We all know of these incidents, there's nothing new there.

I'm not defending what America does... I'm trying to balance it a little with what humans do all over the world, why just pick on America?

edit on 17-8-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Fair-enough.

Your welcome

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Thank you my friend

The Western Media have been aggressively singling out Muslims as the source of violence, but the facts speak to the contrary. It has already been seen that the level of almost all crimes is much less in Muslim countries than in most of the other countries. Let us now glance through the history of last 100-150 years to find, which countries indulged in biggest massacres, wars and civil wars. Accord
ing to the website copyrighted by Pierie Scruff, which gives the statistics of wars and civil wars, about 160 million people died in wars in the 20th century. The break-up of these wars and people dying in each of them
is as follows:

Wars in last 150 years

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1904: Germany Vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan Vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1914-18: World War I (8 million)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)

Are Muslims Enemy Of Peace?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WOW S&F FOR THAT in 30 or more years who is history going to be calling the new nazis ? you even adopted the helmets

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing this. Whether I like it or not, my eyes are being forced open,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
powerful video

i'm with HAL on this..

edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I actually shed a few tears when I watched this.
The rev was right.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
DTSW ty 4 sharing this. Never before have things been so messed up ever since I can remember, and it really sucks. Here is another video that shares the message. I hope you don't mind that I post it. It's rather long but it gets quite emotional and spreads a shocking message we all need to know about.

Shalam.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
you even adopted the helmets

Chinese and Pakistani NAZI's
It has been recognized as a superior helmet design the world over.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
As ugly these videos are this is what people have to see. If everyone saw things in this frame of mind we would all get along and get rid of the evil doers. This could be us one day!

I hate the evil doers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join