It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers For Ron Paul Have Tentatively Won The Lawsuit Against The RNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This lawsuit is for delegates. Judge rules in favor of Ron Paul. I'm waiting to see what the media does to counter the story. I think too many people are out to make sure it sees light. Paul Ryan was only brought in to bring the constitution lovers on board. As was the recent pro-2nd amendment comments by Romney. My personal thoughts are you can put chocolate icing on a piece of crap and you'll still have little more than a piece of crap. Fool me once, shame on you! I'm staying with Ron Paul for 2012.
libertyvlogger.com...

edit on 16-8-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
This lawsuit is for delegates. Judge rules in favor of Ron Paul. I'm waiting to see what the media does to counter the story. I think too many people are out to make sure it sees light. Paul Ryan was only brought in to bring the constitution lovers on board. As was the recent pro-2nd amendment comments by Romney. My personal thoughts are you can put chocolate icing on a piece of crap and you'll still have little more than a piece of crap. Fool me once, shame on you! I'm staying with Ron Paul for 2012.
libertyvlogger.com...

Would you mind providing part of this story? Possibly any real information?

Your link sucks... lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

i found this article that doesn't quite match with OPs version.

The Ron Paul Grassroots "Delegate Lawsuit" Tossed, New Version Filed

Brian Doherty|Aug. 10, 2012 5:47 pm

The lawsuit filed by a Ron Paul grassroots activist lawyer charging the Republican National Committee (RNC) with various shenanigans against Ron Paul delegates and calling for the RNC to admit that no delegate is bound to vote for Romney was dismissed by U.S. District Judge David Carter this week.

reason.com... suit

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I found this blog that doesn't match any other sources on this thread. Daily Paul is reporting that delegates are unbounded...does that mean that the Texas delegates can vote their conscience?

We are now UNBOUND on the first ballot at the RNC.

edit on 16-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Apologies to the dissatisfied viewers on the thread and now to those trying to avoid Facebook. Here are a few other sources of this story.
fight4freedom.net...
www.facebook.com...

Mr. Gilberts facebook: www.facebook.com...
Lawyers For Ron Paul FB Group: www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So it looks like Ron Paul is still in it to the end and running strong.
I feel like Ron Paul is gonna pull through at the last minute, it is beginning to seem that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I thought I had read that people in the party were saying Paul had a made a deal to get Rand a speaking role and he was going to keep his people towing the party line, including skipping events held in his honor by his supporters. I suppose Paul supporters will find out next week if Paul is the real deal or if he is just another politician making deals. Should be intreresting to watch.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

libertyvlogger.com...

Obama thanks you for your support. Ron Paul can not win, either Mitt or Barack will. Obama has a clear record of favoring a new AWB, even if Romney did a GOP congress won't pass it. But Romney will deliver a less insane budget, that is what you should care about.

Think people!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
So it looks like Ron Paul is still in it to the end and running strong.
I feel like Ron Paul is gonna pull through at the last minute, it is beginning to seem that way.

sarcasm?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoolKids

Romney apparently committed assault and battery as a teenager when he was old enough to be charged as an adult.

He told friends he 'liked to dress up and impersonate a police officer' which is a felony and raises serious questions about his fitness for any job where he has any power whatsoever.

He was in a fatal car accident when he was in France avoiding the draft. The wife of the Mormon mission president was killed instantaneously and Romney was declared dead at the scene by the first cop arriving (a real one). Turns out Mitt was in a coma for 2-3 days and maybe that's why he says he doesn't remember cutting off that kid's hair, and chuckles like a nitwit when asked about other details of his life. He lied to the people of MA when he ran for governor, saying that he had filed his taxes as a MA resident. Turns out he had filed as a resident in the previous years in Utah and he continued to lie even while he was filing amended returns. This is a basic requirement for being a governor of a state, but he apparently thought he'd be so great for Massachusetts, it was okay to lie. Or, as per usual, the rules didn't apply to him.

Maybe he truly doesn't remember, maybe he's a liar across the board, but either way, he's completely unfit for the Presidency. You want this 'prankster', this liar, this unconvicted felon to have the launch codes? A guy who believes in holy underwear and that after he dies, he's going to get his own planet? SRSLY?

Gary Johnson for President! Because Obama lied about Hope and Change. Notice that's not the campaign theme anymore?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoolKids

libertyvlogger.com...

Obama thanks you for your support. Ron Paul can not win, either Mitt or Barack will. Obama has a clear record of favoring a new AWB, even if Romney did a GOP congress won't pass it. But Romney will deliver a less insane budget, that is what you should care about.

Think people!

And start another useless war with Iran. All the funding will come out pf Mitt's pocket because he is a stand up guy. The economy will not be fixed when we have to raise the "defense" budget to fight the big bad terrorists.

new topics

top topics

join