It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eternal Church Of The Mulitverse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There is nut on facebook who just who is trying to start the new one world religion it has no name it just a symbol wich in it self is quite interesting. It is a mix of the christan cross, jewish star, islamic cresent moon, jewish star and chineese ying yang. if this guy think he can get the heads of all the major relgions of the world to sit down without killing each other then he needs to get a lesson in history. ETERNAL CHURCH OF THE MULTIVERSE

anyone think this can actually be acomplished?

edit on 16-8-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

His first mistake is calling it a "church"!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

I think its not totally impossible as to some people already do these comparisons without making it a Religion, rather making them their own belief. Thats what we need. Let people keep their beliefs let them keep their fantasies.

As long as it doesnt involve physically hurting somebody like death and fraud and theft yadayada...
edit on 16-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes well...It's looks similar the Church I created several years ago know as...
The Church of the Eternal Frisbee TM

It's premise is everyone's soul has at one time or another got caught up on the roof and it is our job to help bring it back down to you!

If you wish to join this church please feel free to contact me. We have never had any meetings (doubtful we ever will), there are no dues or tithes (but you are free to send me money at anytime), there is no real written doctrine yet (unless one of my follows has been keep a record of my blathering), and our beliefs are pretty open. We have no central deity or worship because like I said it centers on getting souls off the roof. And our only rituals so far is drinking loads of water when it is to damn hot!

We do ask that you hold the ladder steady during our accent to rescue your soul and when your soul has been returned that you help us wash our shoes if there is any tar or gravel. Oh and I like cheese so an offering of Cheese would be awesome of you!

When we greet we say…
Perfect day for a little Frisbee toss!

And when we part we say…
May the wind be under your Frisbee and may you throw it far!

edit on 16-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I could see a company/organization with a good business model building interfaith community centers around the US/world and drawing high membership...

Not a new religion but a place where all religions are viewed as beneficial and encourages studying a variety of philosophies.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a roundtable of mentally blind religious fanatics with no real fruit of divinity..

yeah.. that's going to make everything so much better

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
a roundtable of mentally blind religious fanatics with no real fruit of divinity..

yeah.. that's going to make everything so much better

Well it would solve the problem of religious wars which, IMO, has been one of the greatest challenges holding humanity back from getting something of importance done since religion was created.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ONE WORLD RELIGION, CURRENCY AND GOVERNMENT

When the currencies crash like in the 80's Rollover movie, this will give the excuse for the elite to introduce a new world currency. China, Russia, IMF and UN have all been saying dollar has to go as a reserve currency. Half of all dollars are outside of USA. When it's no longer a reserve currency these dollars will be sold and dollar will crash. One world relgion will likely be the New Age religion with Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna etc all as so called ascended masters. Their excuse is that religion has caused war but this one won't since everyone's relgion is included. Atlantis was Luciferian and had 10 regions and so will the Luciferian New World Order - South American Union, European Union, African Union, Gulf Coast Cooperative, Russia, China, etc.

,NAUTC

top topics

join