It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time really is running out for Iran (video)- Israel gives deadline of September 25th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I can't find the source to confirm this but in this video the FOX presenter refers to Israel having given the US administration a deadline of '25th September' when they feel they will have to act and attack Iran before it is 'too late'.

This is one of the policies that has been discussed, that Israel will go it alone, which will force America into action to defend her ally Israel.

The Obama adminstration has repeated many times he 'has Israel's back', so if Israel attacks first, Iran will retaliate and America will be forced to help Israel as an ally.

This could even remove the need for false flag to justify war. Whether needed or not, it has certainly been considered and you'd have to be pretty ignorant at this point to think Israel are bluffing with their plans.

I've posted a few times that America is getting ready for the military option in 2013 (NDAA legislation I've posted before now) so a plausible theory is that Israel attacks before the elections, there will be a conflict between Israel and Iran which will escalate over the months, once 2013 comes,, America, very likely under Romney at that point will come to 'save Israel' from Iran.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This definitely has a political element to it.
Notice the deadline is right in the middle of the high point of the election debates.

Here's an idea Israel - quit telling us what to do and shut the hell up.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

is this fear mongering ? panetta clearly said, israel will not be able to destroy iran's nuclear capability.
the u.s. didn't even deliver the necessary bunker-breaking bombs to israel.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am totally against nuclear weapons. That being said who is Israel or the USA to tell Iran they cant have nukes? The us has used nukes against other countries. Israel has nukes, but they tell Iran, who hasn't attacked another country in over 200 years, that they cant. I think it all gos back to oil and money.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And it begins. I wonder if it will be a shock and awe tactic much like in 2003?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I am convinced this has to do more with seizing Iran's central bank and the collapse of Europe if not, rather than any nuclear weapons it might be putting together. Doesn't Netanyahu answer to the bankers?
edit on 16-8-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Israel makes some of the best weapons money can buy, who thinks they don't have their own bunker busters? Never mind the ability to make their jets invisible to radar without making stealth type aircraft. They flew all the way to eastern Syria without them knowing about it when they blew up Syria's WMD site.

If Israel is going to attack, Iran wont stand a chance but to respond with ground forces late in the game.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Because the new bunker busters that the US has developed, was made specifically for North Korea and Iran. I will agree, they make some of the most incredible military technology that is currently used, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Tell me something....who the hell actually names a date of when they will attack the enemy? This is getting ridiculous. Im starting to think that Israel is just all talk and trying to get Iran to quit with the supposed nuke recipe.
There is definitely more to this....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

They are giving Obama a time limit to announce publicly that Iran is a threat.... Nothing about war....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The video clearly states that the deadline is for America to tell Iran that they WILL attack if they don't stop their Nuclear ambitions. Israel wants Obama to make it clear to Iran that using military force is more than an option, it is a fact, at least according to the video. They didn't exactly say what would happen if America did not make this announcement by Sept 25.

Also in the video, the retired ambassador says that if America makes this announcement by the deadline, then that will stop Israel from attacking right now. So Sept 25 will not be the attack date IMO. If America doesnt tell Iran to stop or they will be attacked, then Israel will attack anytime after the deadline. At least that is what I get from the video...

ETA: See above post...short and sweet...

edit on 8/16/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I expected them to strike on the 30th of September (full moon) so this kind of fits. Though, they will wish to maintain the element of suprise and therefore it is more realistic to think that they would strike during a 'lull' between all the sabre rattling.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle
And it begins. I wonder if it will be a shock and awe tactic much like in 2003?

Shock and awe against Iran? I doubt it.. Unlike Iraq, Iran will retaliate especially knowing that this is the last stand for them if they do not.. Iran are a massive country compared to Iraq and have much better weapons than what Saddam had also.

I can't see Ahmadinejad running and hiding in a hole either..
edit on 17-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Israel makes some of the best weapons money can buy, who thinks they don't have their own bunker busters? Never mind the ability to make their jets invisible to radar without making stealth type aircraft. They flew all the way to eastern Syria without them knowing about it when they blew up Syria's WMD site.

If Israel is going to attack, Iran wont stand a chance but to respond with ground forces late in the game.

I disagree. The minute Israel strikes inside Iran, you will find Iran will know and they will hit Israel with everything. This is not an open and shut case like some people think it is. Iran are a proud ancient civilisation and I'm sure they are ready for what ever Israel is willing to throw at them. What makes people think Israel know where everything is.. Even the Iranians would have some secrets which have not been disclosed to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do you think for one moment that the U.S. would allow the Bombing of Nuclear Sites that would throw enough Radioactive Dust into the atmosphere that it would poison the whole Middle east including Israel as well as possibly Russia and some other Old Soviet Block Countries? NO WAY!

These Nuclear Sites would have to be taken over and secured by U.S. Special Forces as well as Airborne Rangers.There is no chance that the U.S. would allow poisoning of the Majority of the Worlds Oil Fields with Radiation.

The idea that Israel would be permitted to use Conventional Bombs of any type to destroy Iranian Nuclear Sites is ludicrous. Iran is also aware that any attempt by Iran to use any form of Nuclear weapons Black Mail would result in a full scale U.S. Invasion which would be unfortunate since the Iranian regime is so close to being Removed by the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement.

I have heard or read on this board many peoples posts that state that the U.S. is Planning an Iranian Invasion. The Reality is that the U.S. has Multiple Super Computers running 24/7 dedicated to Military actions of every type that could be used on every country in existence. The Computers themselves have dictated that the BEST U.S. Plan is to WAIT. Regardless of Israels Bluster and it has a good reason to Bluster as Iranian Old Guard Leadership may...in the event that they KNOW they are close to being disposed of by their own people...may attempt to order their own Military to start a War that they think could swing Iranian Patriotism back to their side and prevent the Population from Removing them from power. THIS is why direct and secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks are so important as the Iranian Military KNOWS if the U.S. Military gets involved...the Iranian Military would be the ones to suffer if they followed some order by the Old Guard to Close the Strait or directly attack either Israel or U.S. Military Personal. The talks are all about giving the Iranian Military the CHANCE to either be THE PROTECTOR OF A NEW FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN...or if they do not stand down...completely OBLITERATED before they are even able to get off a few shots. The U.S. has the ability to do this VERY QUICKLY but it is not desirable nor is the Iranian Military Leadership under any Illusions that they would have any chance what so ever in a War with the U.S.

The U.S. Military has the capability to use Ultra-High Tech and Secret New Non-Nuclear EMP's that could be dropped by B-2's, B-1's as well as Two Smaller Versions can fit in the internal Bomb Bays of an F?A-22 Raptor. This problem is the question of does the U.S. wish to demonstrate this Highly Secretive Weapons Capabilities just yet...even though it could prevent any Counter Attack by Iranian Forces that would be sent to attack Tens of Thousands of both U.S. Special Forces as well as Airborne Rangers...dropped in to seize Iranian Nuclear Sites...and we KNOW where they all are both Overt and Covert. These EMP's could render entire Iranian Divisions Inert and would prevent MASSIVE DEATHS as this would leave a Bad Taste in the New Iranian Pro-Democracy's Government as a wing of B-52's would be sent out just as they did in Iraq to destroy an "EXAMPLE TARGET" of a pre-selected Iranian Division known for atrocities and these 80 to 100 THOUSAND MEN would be wiped off the face of the Earth. This happened in IRAQ to a PRO-SADDAM Republican Guard Division that ignored the STAND DOWN TALKS and we had to eliminate this division which in the long run probably saved THOUSANDS of IRAQI SOLDIERS LIVES.

An Officer in another Iraqi Army Division was quoted to say...even though our Brother Division was over 270 KM. from our position...the American Air Force Bombing shook the Ground under our feet and we could see ARC LIGHT from large Munitions hitting their targets as well as see the SKY turn a Orange Haze and Glow Bright White as secondary explosions occurred. We all thought...Thank ALLAH that it was not us that was being attacked and the following Morning which was only 2 Hours away...we were Notified through the Ranks that our Division would be surrendering as an Hour Previous...Papers began to fall from the sky obviously dropped by an Aircraft we neither Detected on Radar nor had any of our Troops Heard or Saw pass over us. The Papers Message was CLEAR...IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER NOW....YOU ARE NEXT! It also had a Human Skull and Cross Bones as well on the other side...Directions and Conditions of HOW we were to surrender as well as where and at what time. MANY of our Troops...after witnessing the Attack on the Republican Guard Division as well as Reading the Papers dropped which were in ARABIC...stripped off their Uniforms and Left right then and there. I asked a few where they were going? Some said HOME others said...ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

boggles the mind..
second line

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The 'shock and awe' was to scare the Iraqi military into NOT fighting, which worked for the most part. I remember everyone saying 'Iraq won't fall, they are too massive' - and look at what happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
The video clearly states that the deadline is for America to tell Iran that they WILL attack if they don't stop their Nuclear ambitions. Israel wants Obama to make it clear to Iran that using military force is more than an option, it is a fact, at least according to the video. They didn't exactly say what would happen if America did not make this announcement by Sept 25.

Also in the video, the retired ambassador says that if America makes this announcement by the deadline, then that will stop Israel from attacking right now. So Sept 25 will not be the attack date IMO. If America doesnt tell Iran to stop or they will be attacked, then Israel will attack anytime after the deadline. At least that is what I get from the video...

ETA: See above post...short and sweet...

edit on 8/16/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

Exactly, Israel is almost blackmailing America into agreeing to apply a military option against Iran, otherwise they will go ahead and attack themselves. To me, that is blackmail.

Never forget during all this, that Iran may just be after nuclear energy, they'd be pretty silly to make one bomb to tackle Israel's 500+ or however many they have!

I think it is incredible how the MSM spreads propaganda based on previous propaganda, the lies build up on each other.

Al Queda is a perfect example of this- where they spread propaganda from info that was already a falsehood in the first place!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Isreal is probably going fall. US will still attack in end. Either that or it would be an irradiated zone.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Split, i would love to know your background. Makes alot of sense. I often wondered why we were "playing" with Iraq for so long...lol. i guess it was to get rid of all the old junk!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join