It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dishonorable Disclosures; Special Ops Group Attacks Obama Over bin Laden Bragging, Leaks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Special OPs Group Exposed Obama Over Bin Laden Bragging, leaks

You dont want to miss this, just released documentary by complete with
Special Forces and Navy Seals, calling out Obama on his leaks, and his bragging and deceptions

On the campaign trail, Obama is emphasizing how he presided over the killing of bin Laden,
as well as how he ended the war in Iraq. OPSECTeam sets the record straight,
and if you ever wanted to hear someone speak up this is the real deal!

You really really dont want to miss this, and make sure you watch to the end,
well at least till about 19:40
where they tell Mr. Obama...

"Mr President, shut the bleep up!

Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.

The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious -- that for the first time ever -- former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go 'on the record' in a special documentary titled "Dishonorable Disclosures." Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.

[size=]Dishonerable Disclosures

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I wonder how long it takes Obama to declare these people as 'rouges'. I don't think he can call them terrorists. But you never know!

I am left wondering if there is more to this than we can plainly see. This will hurt his chance for re-election. But why aim it straight at him. Let's face it, the people that made this are all spooks. While we are watching this, what are we not seeing.

P

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I don't think he can call them terrorists. But you never know!

It will be interesting to see if there is blowback.
They sure didnt hold back, and the video while just released today has almost 60k views
already. And yes, there is always more than the eye can see.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Another GOP vs Libs Debate?

OBL has been dead for years. Let it go.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Pedro0870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I guess people have short memories or they miss the connections.
Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, a former commander of the Joint Special Operations Command who was fired for comments about the US politicians and was using Propaganda ment for other countries on US politicians when they visited warzones. He was these guys boss befor he ran his mouth to Rolling Stone Magazine. And this video is a retaliation for Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro0870
OBL was dead for years. Let it go.

Yes, but it makes such a great election platform,
guess somethings just have precedence over others.

Like, 4 more years, 4 more beers.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Intelligence services of the United States of America and the mainstream military of the United States of America have lost lost faith in the Government of the United States of America.

What I also got was some of the remarks aimed not only at the Administration but at all politicians including Congress. That is quite a video.

Reminds me of the fall of the Roman Empire when the Armies of Rome had lost faith with the Emperor and the Senate. Interesting times ahead for the US I think.

P

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OPSEC is indeed mandatory in regard to operations with human intelligence in theaters of operation.

On the other hand, we've these deep black, and beyond black projects on domestic soil with budgets in the Billions, or Hundreds of Billions, running with zero oversight or accountability, projects so supposedly secret that not even the POTUS is allowed, or has proper security clearance to even know they exist.

There's something wrong with that. There needs be accountability and oversight. Those Billions shouldn't just be allowed to go into some bottomless pit to be spent on Twilight Zone technology without leadership in on the cost to benefit ratio, feasibility of study, operational capability in regards to time til completion on research and development, as well as many other aspects.

The security community needs be reworked, reorganized and remandated regarding compartmentalization and other matters regarding who knows what about what, especially domestic programs.
Certainly while rewriting and redeployment of a new retroactive security policy, active assets in foreign theaters of operation under high threat or high sensitivity can be mandated a higher level of protection to immunize them against such political glad handing and crowing on the world stage.
At the same time, we might be able to finally find out some of the things that go on in places where not even the base commander is allowed to know what's going on.

Compartmentalization is certainly necessary regarding some things, but, as far and as long as it's gone on in some areas, certain systems need be reworked, revisited, and put under new directive and protocol.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

There needs be accountability and oversight.

Oh, yes for certain, in this area and many other areas.

My understanding from the video was that
oversight is needed, and certainly is not going to come from Hollywood,
nor Obama attempting to get Star Credits for the supposed killing of Osama.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey Burns, how are you? S&F!! Excellent post and vid. You know, that night when Obama was running his mouth in his "I, me,me, mine" speech, not only was I nauseated to tears, I was sitting there in disbelief at the amount of intricate details he was releasing.

I applaud the military men and women whom have fought for my freedom and the men in this video. Just like one guy said, a 10 year old knows better than to do what Obama did. I tend to believe he said everything on purpose.
He does not give one flip about this country or any solider. It is evidenced from the first day he took office. Remember, he went around apologizing for America.

In releasing key details of these operations he should be brought up on charges for treason. He needs to answer for what he has done.

This was as stupid if not more so when Geraldo drew the exact route and means in the sand that our special forces would use in these secret missions during Operation Iraq, for the whole world to see He was fired from the network for that, Obama deserves to be impeached for that one speech.

He is simply an idiot and wants us to think he doesn't have the sense to get out of the rain! Well guess what Mr. President, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Good to see ya Burns!
Pax

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Valerie Plame? Does that name mean anything? You probly cheered like crazy what a great thing to out her as a CIA agent so Bush and Cheney could push propaganda without some one pointing out facts that showed they were lying.

edit on 16-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A bunch of spooks whining about THEIR privacy being violated? OH THE IRONY!!

I have mixed feelings about this video. I don't think any politician should be putting lives in danger in order to further their political career. But I also don't think we should be over there anyway. You aren't protecting my freedom in Iraq or Afghanistan. A revenge mission on OBL isn't worth the lives and freedoms we have so far lost as a nation. Nor is it worth the economic RUIN that these wars have brought us.

Want to save lives? Get them the heck out the middle east. People should shut their mouth when lives are at risk, this I agree. But those lives wouldn't be at risk in the first place if we weren't tramping around the world killing people, giving a new generation of terrorists a reason to hate us, ruining our country economically, and destroying the freedoms of the American people.

And I'd like to reiterate my opening line, LOL @ frikin spooks being upset about this. No sympathy whatsoever for those CIA folks. Go cry somewhere else. It's been proven time and time again the CIA has been used against American citizens and has done horrible things. Navy Seals in the video? Nothing against them. But damn, I was pissed watching spooks grow a moral compass all of the sudden.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This video is garbage! Just something they put out just to try and reinforce the fairytale that OBL was killed that night. That is all this video is. I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say these Seals in the video are actors.
3 ppl I grew up with became Seals and the guys in the video claiming to be Seals a fake Seal actors.
As a matter of fact, 1 of the guys I do know, was 170 miles from that raid on May 2. I won't say how he was involved but Seal Team 6 had no idea they were getting credit for killing OBL until they started hearing it from family members and friends over phone conversations and video conversations. They were going to expose the lie cuz it pissed them off but we all know what happened to them and some of their family members.
Our military is not very happy with the way our country is being run and the way wars are being waged. Anytime you hear anything about our military possibly engaging the American ppl, it's a lie! A scare tactic. Our military IS AWAKE! I have talked to all 3 in the past 6 months and they all say the same thing about all the soldiers.

I just emailed a link of this video to them. Id be floored if this video wasn't brainwashing material. I will poke my eyes out if it is not, but obviously, it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This video was made for gullible sheep.

Seriously.

The first point they use is that Obama made the leak about Bin Laden, okay, i get that they should have waited.

BUT... once they have you convinced of this, they then associate all other leaks directly to OBAMA.
I am not an Obama supporter by any means, I just have to point out the misleading video for what it is.

It has a lot of psychological tactics that are used to make the video more emotional for the viewer.

Please notice how they adress STUXNET. They don't give info on what it was, or how it worked, jus tthat is was a good thing.

The music is very heavy, and used to carry the emotional impact. (not unmcommon in most video's)

They lead the viewer by the hand to reach their conclusion.

They lead the viewer to believe that this is all Obama sitting around telling all the secrets himself.

To anyone who knows anything, they would understand, that alot of the leaks come from people who feel that the information needs to be shared with the public. Because it is so important that people know what their government is doing.

This video is rediculous, and they also have to approve all the comments on the site, and read through the comments and see if you find a pattern.

There is so little actual information in the video, that you can hardly believe that these people are involved in the intteligence community at all.

IMO I think this was created by a government agency. The psycological tatics used in the video are so strong, that to me it smells of NSA. But maybe I am wrong...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

They lead the viewer to believe that this is all Obama sitting around telling all the secrets himself.

What idiot invites Hollywood to hear the details of how a military mission went down? Obama's actions not "they" show the viewer he did just that. He treated this whole situation like some PR junket! No President, who understands Intelligence would do such a thing. Obama is a clown and a media whore, looking for his golden ticket to be popular and liked. That is all he will ever be, and has ever been.

You can bash the military all you want, but you should remember who fought for your freedoms, that allow you to sit comfortably behind your computer and voice your opinion. It was NOT Obama my friend!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Special OPs Group Exposed Obama Over Bin Laden Bragging, leaks

You dont want to miss this, just released documentary by complete with
Special Forces and Navy Seals, calling out Obama on his leaks, and his bragging and deceptions

On the campaign trail, Obama is emphasizing how he presided over the killing of bin Laden,
as well as how he ended the war in Iraq. OPSECTeam sets the record straight,
and if you ever wanted to hear someone speak up this is the real deal!

You really really dont want to miss this, and make sure you watch to the end,
well at least till about 19:40
where they tell Mr. Obama...

"Mr President, shut the bleep up!

Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.

The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious -- that for the first time ever -- former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go 'on the record' in a special documentary titled "Dishonorable Disclosures." Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.

[size=]Dishonerable Disclosures

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Outstanding video!

They talked about this ad on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

Obama says " I " a bunch of times.

He has a narcissistic personality disorder.

He is using our military for political gain and is endangering our troops in the process.

----------
Obama also has a problem with taking responsibility when he fails.

If you listen carefully you will notice that when it's good news, Obama says " I ".

When it's bad news, Obama says " we ".
edit on 16-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey Pax!
Good to see ya, thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by paxnatus

Remember, he went around apologizing for America.

In releasing key details of these operations he should be brought up on charges for treason. He needs to answer for what he has done.

This was as stupid if not more so when Geraldo drew the exact route and means in the sand that our special forces would use in these secret missions during Operation Iraq, for the whole world to see He was fired from the network for that, Obama deserves to be impeached for that one speech.

Yes, he sure did at that. How could we forget, he should have waited till he was leaving office,
then an apology would have been appropiate for his time, and his destuction.

And yes he deserved this video, and they have full right to ask him to shut up!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

And I'd like to reiterate my opening line, LOL @ frikin spooks being upset about this. No sympathy whatsoever for those CIA folks. Go cry somewhere else. It's been proven time and time again the CIA has been used against American citizens and has done horrible things. Navy Seals in the video? Nothing against them. But damn, I was pissed watching spooks grow a moral compass all of the sudden.

Well, I think your cossing your hairs, Seals are not CIA, nor are most Special Ops.

And oh the Irony, Obama is the Drone master, what is not horrible about that?
They did address that in the video, he has his own personal kill list and since
the targets are usually surrrounded by innocent people they get blasted too,
kids and all.

Oh the irony of Obama taking credit for killing a spook that was likely already
dead, oh the irony that there was no body of bin Laden ever proved or shown
to exist.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well, I think your cossing your hairs, Seals are not CIA, nor are most Special Ops.

kids and all.

to exist.

Crossing hairs? SOCOM uses all of them together all the time. Bin Ladens raid should show that. Navy seals, FBI yes they were there, CIA were the eyes on the compound, Airbourne rangers took out the electric in the town. The list goes on. SOCOMs job is to cross the hairs between all the groups. The war on terror uses all these groups together as one.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

kids and all.

to exist.

If you read my whole post I said specifically at the end that I have no problem with the Seals.

Several of those talking were CIA, hence my comment.

YES I have a problem with Obama having a "Kill list" and all the other things you mentioned. The problem is, those in the video DON'T have a problem with a kill list. They have a problem with the fact that WE KNOW the kill list exists. They rather have all these dirty secrets not aired.

They aren't upset about all these bad things happening, they are upset these bad things GOT OUT
edit on 16-8-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join