It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bono illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
the frontman of rock band u2 is always hobnobling with some of the worlds most powerful people, i know he does a lot for charity but a friend recently told me that there was a rumour that he was connected with the illuminati and that this link was formed through the likes of sinatra, probably b/s but my searches didnt return any info or leads - can anyone help or have any links thanx

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would suggest you ask your friend what kind of information he was provided with that would suggest this. In addition, If I heard a rumor like this I would try to find some kind of connection through research of my own. As you say you have not been able to find any cooberating info backing this anywhere, it must make you believe it is bogus. Go ask your friend for more info.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
cairhavn.topcities.com... this is the only info i could find through my search engines, i have heard this rumour somewhere before im sure but cant seem 2 find much about it

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well you check on the internet and you'll probably find that im a Illuminartus(Im not) I even heard that Slash was an Illuminartus.

PS.The Beatles rock

PPS. We are definatly talking about Bono from U2 Yeah?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is Bono illuminati?

No, he just has his head too far up his own backside and is full of his own importance. I think the yoof scene has moved on so whatever he has to say is of little or no importance to them. He's a bit of a "C" list has-been now but still deemed importatant enough to wheel out for photo ops with politico's.

Now if it was Beyonce or Blue saying the same..... with an accompanying single and softcore promo vid........

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
only the gayest of sunglasses....

he is a freak, but he sings like tiny little bird!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread has no logical to it,
Find one that isnt an insane theory. As FSME, i can request for this thread to be closed...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This thread has no logical to it,
Find one that isnt an insane theory. As FSME, i can request for this thread to be closed...

Yes this thread has plenty of LOGICAL to it. Nobody, but you find this insane.........and who are you???????????????^

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris
Yes this thread has plenty of LOGICAL to it. Nobody, but you find this insane.........and who are you???????????????^

Umm... Rogue...

Infinite is the official ATS Subject Matter Expert on The New World Order. If you click on the banner in his mini-profile you will be taken directly to the forum and will see who you are dealing with.

Feel a little embarassed now?

As far as Bono being illuminati? Puh-lease!

I am a "huge" fan of U2 and have everything from "October" and "Boy" to "Everything you can't leave behind" but I cringe everytime I see him on the world stage with politicians.

His cause is third world debt and he is using his fame to bring the issue to light.

He knows he is being used and accepts that. He said so when he had a press conference with Paul Martin (Canada's Prime Minister).

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris

So Bono has links to the illuminati and yet there is no evidence to support it? Secondly he does alot of good things for Africa and finally i doubt very strongly the illuminati(if it exists) will have links to a pop star........

Infinite is the official ATS Subject Matter Expert on The New World Order. If you click on the banner in his mini-profile you will be taken directly to the forum and will see who you are dealing with.

Indeed

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
the frontman of rock band u2 is always hobnobling with some of the worlds most powerful people, i know he does a lot for charity but a friend recently told me that there was a rumour that he was connected with the illuminati and that this link was formed through the likes of sinatra, probably b/s but my searches didnt return any info or leads - can anyone help or have any links thanx

Bono is a Hack...........

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If there is a Illuminati I doubt helping out with the AIDS crisis in Africa and third world debt would be on there agenda. Two things Bono seems to be bring up all the time.

I think the Illuminati would want these things and not want to get rid of them.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Closed, per topic FSME's request.

top topics

join