It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Bus Advertisement Campaign Launched in London to Support Palestinian and Bahraini Struggles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like the Pro Israeli Zionists are getting sick of their dirty tricks being exposed. I'm very impressed that this group decided to include Bahrain in their campaign because they are also another nation who has long been oppressed by their ruling elite.

Hundreds of London buses have been plastered with messages of support for the people of Bahrain and Palestine during the Olympics and Ramadan. The campaign, launched by British rights group the Islamic Human Rights Commission has been attacked by some pro-Israeli lobbying organizations who are demanding the adverts' removal.

Even though I'm not surprised, I find it pathetic that some pro-Israeli lobbying organizations are demanding that they be removed. They don't like the real truth of the situation to be exposed to the unsuspecting public.

The Islamic Human Rights Commission has been using the city’s buses to draw attention to the continued suffering of people in the Middle East.

Some 450 buses across the capital have been emblazoned with messages from IHRC calling on people to support the struggle for justice in Palestine and Bahrain.

The messages are aimed at highlighting ongoing human rights abuses in the two countries.

The chair of IHRC, Massoud Shadjareh gave interviews to members of the press at a bus depot in Brent. Massoud was recently banned from travelling to the US because of his work on Human Rights and outspoken stance against US foreign policy.

The Chair of IHRC said, “You can ban me from the US but we cannot be banned from campaigning on Human Rights and justice for all.”

IHRC would like to thank all of our friends and supporters who have offered their continued support to our campaigns for justice and human rights.

We are also calling for people to remember the citizens of Bahrain who have been subjected to decades of abuses and repression by the ruling family for simply demanding democratic reforms.

Al-Quds Day; one of the largest demonstrations in the Muslim calendar is set to take place this Friday that will see thousands from across the country coming together to show solidarity and ask for freedom and justice for Palestinians.

Similar demonstrations will be taking place across the world in solidarity with the oppressed in what has now become an annual event. The UK demonstration organised by IHRC will see more than 20 organisations coming together on one platform to talk about the Palestinian cause.

Show your solidarity by joining us on the 17th of August for Al-Quds Day.

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

Here are some related threads to similar incidents from around the USA:

Seattle says no to Israeli war crimes advertisement

Pro-Palestinian Ads Ignite Firestorm Of Controversy

These Zionists can't hide their crimes forever no matter how much influence they have over our media.

I predict a sharp rise in this type of activism, and I hope I'm right.

The world is waking up to the real oppressors

edit on 15-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you for posting my friend

S&F

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

My pleasure

People need to see this.

One bye one we can make a difference.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

My pleasure

People need to see this.

One bye one we can make a difference.

I'm looking at it and it's beautiful

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this lately?

Zionist Hate Propaganda Promoted On A Bus

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrWh0

Edited post since I watched the video:

Wow that is disgusting, the Zionists are calling the Arabs uncivilized savages...absolutely unbelievable, and they have the audacity to demand these Palestinian/Bahraini ads to be removed.

The Zionist propaganda machine is full of hypocrites.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Great post!
People everywhere are aware and waking up more and more to the true face of terrorism.
I just can't wait till the US stops funding these terrorists with our cash and weapons.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoy as your input is always appreciated. We are all making a difference one by one by exposing the true terrorists even though we put our neck out as we do it. We get called nasty names based on pathetic stereotypes that our fellow citizens have been brainwashed with.

Did you get the chance to check out the video DrWh0 provided?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The people supporting the add in his video are the true terrorists whom we speak about.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There has been loads of advertising..false advertising,to con the western population into accepting and supporting the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of foreign nations,more recently that the fsa/rebels are the good guys.
There is a very real and active conspiracy happening within western UN/Nato countries to fool you (via our media)in order to advance their agendas, to take over and controll the ME
the intelligence agencies are in full spin conducting a psychological war on YOU
iv'e never believed in something more strongly in my life

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)
Being conscious of this will separate you from the rest of the sheep..
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

“Islamic Human Rights”....now that's a prime example of an oxymoron.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good, the more people that know the better.

Zionists, like Mitt Romney consider Muslims to be lesser humans

edit on 15-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I fully support the Bahrain revolution

Unlike Syria, the Bahrain revolution is popular jkust like the Tinisians and Egyptian revolutions

Unlike Syria, The Bahraini majority have been oppressed and pushed into a corner

Unlike Syria, the Bahraini people are not killing the oppressors and calling the world to aid them with weapons, they are peaceful and they have kept it that way despite the continuous attacks, torture and terror squads

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Thank you for the compliment as I enjoy sharing news like this. It's too bad the pro-war/anti freedom members have to be so negative when it comes to topics like this.

Normally I ignore the trolls but Gravitational deserves to be put in his place at times, and rightfully so, so please ignore the interactions between him and I as they are usually not very pleasant

edit on 16-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Stop sending me U2U messages.
I only reveal my military affiliation with close and trusted friends.
You are neither.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join