It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught: Soledad O’Brien Uses Liberal Blog to Attack Ryan Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Gone are the days of unbiased reporting, especially when it comes to politics.

Once again, this time from CNN, Soledad O'Brien who was filling in for Anderson Cooper was caught reading off a popular liberal blog, Talking Points Memo. She never cited it's comments but did use it's contents and claimed she was reading a direct statement from Senator Ron Wyden’s (D-OR) office, but was in fact reading this excerpt from the blog.

CNN’s Soledad O’Brien is no stranger to controversy or rightful journalistic scrutiny. She’s frequently been exposed for reading Wikipedia or talking points on the air, always disparaging a conservative guest on her program.

Tonight, she was the substitute host for Anderson Cooper, a program that boasts of its reputation for “keeping [politicians] honest.” During her interview with Virginia House of Delegates Republican member Barbara Comstock, O’Brien became visibly flustered and was actually caught doing finger stress exercises as she attempted to insert editorial commentary while her guest, a former skilled Republican operative, defended the House GOP budget, designed by Budget Chairman Paul Ryan.

Accidentally, a cameraman captured O’Brien furiously flipping through notes, only to cut out seconds later. What was she viewing?

Footage proves it was a printed email, talking points and opposition research.

viralread.com...

I know that all MSM do this sort of thing, but to get caught red handed by your own camera guy, well, what can you say?? Not much really.....

Less than twelve hours after getting caught reading from a liberal blog during a heated debate with a Romney adviser, CNN's Soledad O'Brien was back on the air Tuesday echoing Democrat talking points.

In fact, things got so hot with former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu (R) on CNN's Starting Point that he ended up saying, "Put an Obama bumper sticker on your forehead when you do this" (video follows with transcript and commentary): Read more: newsbusters.org...

John Sununu Tells Soledad O'Brien 'Put an Obama Bumper Sticker On Your Forehead When You Do This'

newsbusters.org...

Gotta love politics !!!!
Never a dull moment......

edit on 15-8-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
That's why I don't watch the news. It's all about changing public opinion and not about journalism. They think we are too dumb to make up our own minds when given the facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm amazed that she still has a job considering the last spanking that she took not long ago regarding the Derrick Bell topic and interview with Joel Pollack.

She is the shill's shill

michellemalkin.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Earlier thread on the subject started by gncnew

Hot Cup of MSM Bias Anyone? - CNN Host Using Left-Wing Blog as Source To Debate Her Guest? ,

Do we realy need TWO threads on such a none topic?

The Right must be getting nervous.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Hot Cup of MSM Bias Anyone? - CNN Host Using Left-Wing Blog as Source To Debate Her Guest? ,

Do we realy need TWO threads on such a none topic?

The Right must be getting nervous.

Nah.... I'm not nervous.

In fact, close this thread down if there's one already.

I'm just sick and tired of the obvious one-sided reporting from ALL news networks.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
MODS, please close this thread....

Even though I did a search and nothing came up, there already exists a thread under a different title, same subject.

Thank you ~~~~

snarky

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join