It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atlantean Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Atlantean Conspiracy

I’ve recently finished this book by Eric Dubay, a full copy of which can be found here-

www.scribd.com...

I’ll use this thread to run through the 'secret societies' section of the book. It will be well known content to many posters but can serve as a great summary for those looking into secret societies.

I’ll post some quotes that stand out, ideally it would be best to look at the book yourself, it really is an excellent source of information in understanding the secret societies that run this world from behind the scenes.

“Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface”

-A. E. Waite (Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn)

The largest mechanism used by the bloodlines to implement the New World agenda is the global secret society network. Politicians, bankers, businessmen, and media personalities - the biggest names in history and world affairs form a huge secret society matrix. This hierarchical pyramid-structured network is constantly recruiting and placing members in key influential positions. In order to orchestrate global events and policy decisions from behind the scenes, many niche secret societies groom and position politicians, media personalities, and other “yes-men” so they may best aid the Great Work.

“A disturbing majority of the House and Senate representatives hold membership to elite organizations publicly sworn to destroying American favor of a Globalist one world order system. This trend ranges from the now public U.S. centred Council on Foreign Relations through the Trilateral Commission to the quasi-secret internationalist Bilderberg Group. At the end of the spectrum we even see occult influences like Skull and Bones along with the Freemasons. The justification for a zealously ordered One World Government is chaos. Terrorism is the premier method for fomenting this chaos.”

- Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos (125)

He then goes on to show that these secret societies are not just the fabrication of conspiracy theorists, they are very real. Just look at the following examples to begin to appreciate how far this goes-

Just look at the recent US Presidents: George W. Bush (Mason and Skull and Bones),Bill Clinton (Mason, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral), George H.W. Bush (Mason, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, CFR, Trilateral), Ronald Reagan, (Mason, Knights of Malta), Jimmy Carter (Mason, CFR, Trilateral),Gerald Ford (Mason, CFR) and on it goes, most every American president has belonged to one or many secret societies. Almost all America’s founding fathers were Freemasons, the senate has maintained a Masonic majority since its inception, and its influence has only become more pervasive since.

Despite many US presidents being involved in secret societies, the media ignores the facts. It just flat out ignores the fact that our leaders are members of elite groups that the general public knows nothing about.

The 5 largest multi-media providers controlling 90% of America’s media are bloodline/secret society controlled. For example, the following are just a few of the hundreds of CFR, Trilateral, or Bilderberg owned/managed companies: ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS,CNN, AP, Reuters, New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post, Washington Times, L.A. Times, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Business Week, National Review, Time, Life, Look, Fortune, Reader’s Digest, U.S. News & World Report, Atlantic Monthly, McCall’s, World Review, and Scientific American.

“There can be no argument regarding the reality of secret societies today. The existence of groups like the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers is well documented. The only question is the extent of their control and manipulation of major world events. Likewise, there is no question that members of these societies exert inordinate control over many of the largest corporations and banks in the world. These corporations, in turn, control essential minerals, energy, transportation, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, telecommunications, and entertainment—in other words, the basics of modern life.

-Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy”(109-10)

After Bush was elected he immediately placed 5 Skull and Bones brothers in his administration. Clinton and Nixon had over 100 CFR members in their administrations. Ronald Regan’s 59 man transition team alone had 28 CFR members, 10 Bilderbergers, and10 Trilaterals. Secret society members are prevalent at all levels of government, and not just in America, but world-wide. For instance, Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and Tony Blair are all 33rd degree Freemasons.

Marx, Engel,Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, and Mao-Tse Tung were all high-level Grand Orient Lodge Freemasons. Winston Churchill was Committee of 300 and a Mason. Cecil Rhodes founded the Round Table, was Committee of 300 and a Mason. Henry Kissinger is a Mason, Knight of Malta, Committee of 300and a Bilderberger. Dick Cheney is CFR and Trilateral Commission. David Rockefeller founded Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, and is also CFR, Committee of 300 and a Mason. These are the biggest, most powerful names in politics, all meeting in secret with no minutes, and no media coverage.

The level of control is staggering. Their should be no doubt in people’s minds now that this world is a stage, and we are pawns in the game.

There have been warnings from history, yet their control is too great and the warnings are forgotten-

"The real truth of the matter is that a financial element in the large centres has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson"

-US President Franklin D.Roosevelt, 1933

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses. This little coterie runs our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen, seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

-N.Y. Mayor, John Hylan, 1922

Ten days before Kennedy was assassinated-

Bloodline president John F. Kennedy was well aware of America’s secret society control. His many rebellious decisions against the global elite, his non-participation in the Great Work, would ultimately lead to his assassination. He did, however, try to warn the average American of our plight.

“The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.”

- John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, Nov. 1st, 1963, 10 days before his assassination

I highly recommend taking a lot at this book through the link, not many works expose the Illuminati as well as this one.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great Post! I have done some research myself about the Skull and Bone as I live near Yale. There meeting hall is creepy.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks interesting, I shall have a read see what I think

Thanks.

P.S. mods, maybe its time for a Book & Film Review forum?

Maybe worth considering if looking to bring in fresh members.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I recommend verifying the claims that these authors make for your self. Of the Presidents of the USA listed who are reported to be Freemasons, only Gerald Ford was actually a Freemason. Oddly, FDR is quoted and yet no mention is made that he was in fact a Freemason. I realize that it is difficult to research the subject as the internet is flooded with bad information, and it is hard to separate wheat from chaff if you aren't also a Freemason.
edit on 14-8-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

For instance, Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and Tony Blair are all 33rd degree Freemasons.

I don't believe this to be true.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Eric Dubay is a joke. He got laughed out of ATS years ago (username Freight Tomsen if I remember correctly).

His "book" is a load of crap.
edit on 2012.8.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What is the connection to Atlantis? Or is the author referring to the "New Atlantis" spoken of by CT's.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Ten days before Kennedy was assassinated-

Bloodline president John F. Kennedy was well aware of America’s secret society control. His many rebellious decisions against the global elite, his non-participation in the Great Work, would ultimately lead to his assassination. He did, however, try to warn the average American of our plight.

“The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.”

- John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, Nov. 1st, 1963, 10 days before his assassination
I highly recommend taking a lot at this book through the link, not many works expose the Illuminati as well as this one.

Some points of clarification
  • JFK was assassinated November 22nd, 1963, not 10 days after November 1st.
  • JFK didn't make any speeches at Columbia University during his presidency.
  • Kennedy never spoke those words at any other university or public speech either.
These points of fact can all be verified via something called research, a concept Dubay doesn't seem to be familiar with. If you want to do better than him, I recommend the archives at the JFK Library and The American Presidency Project.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He then goes on to show that these secret societies are not just the fabrication of conspiracy theorists, they are very real. Just look at the following examples to begin to appreciate how far this goes-

Just look at the recent US Presidents: George W. Bush (Mason and Skull and Bones),Bill Clinton (Mason, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral), George H.W. Bush (Mason, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, CFR, Trilateral), Ronald Reagan, (Mason, Knights of Malta), Jimmy Carter (Mason, CFR, Trilateral),Gerald Ford (Mason, CFR) and on it goes, most every American president has belonged to one or many secret societies. Almost all America’s founding fathers were Freemasons, the senate has maintained a Masonic majority since its inception, and its influence has only become more pervasive since.
Despite many US presidents being involved in secret societies, the media ignores the facts.
Gonna go out on a limb here and say the reason the media ignores it is because those weren't actually facts, more fiction from the mind of Dubay.
  • George W. Bush - not a Mason
  • Bill Clinton - not a Mason
  • George H.W. Bush - not a Mason
  • Ronald Reagan - not a Mason
  • Jimmy Carter - not a Mason
In fact, the only real Mason on that list was Ford, and to be honest, I haven't found a credible source yet that can verify he was CFR…

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Secret society members are prevalent at all levels of government, and not just in America, but world-wide. For instance, Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and Tony Blair are all 33rd degree Freemasons.
  • Freemasonry was illegal in Iraq under Saddam Hussein. Punishment was decapitation. Source 1, Source 2. Hussein was not a Mason.
  • Yasser Arafat was not a Mason. Masonry is illegal in almost all Islamic countries. Source
  • Mikhail Gorbachov is an atheist, so the only Masonic lodge he could have joined would be one affiliated with the Grand Orient of France. The Grand Orient of France does not have a Scottish Rite, and thus, there's no way Mikhail Gorbachov could have the 33° even if he were a Mason. (But he's not.)
  • Neither of the Bushes are Masons (see above)
  • Is Tony Blair a Mason? He could be. I doubt it though. I've seen no credible proof that he is. Even if he were, so what?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is my first post on this section of the forum, I was briefed as to what replies to expect

Fair enough the date was wrong on Kennedy, hell on researching it I can't even find that quote

Not sure why the author would include a fake quote after a legit one which actually said a lot more (I included the shorter one because of spacing in the thread!)-

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Did Kennedy belong to any of them? I know he warned us of the MIC....

I feel in my heart that's one of the reasons he was killed...he didn't belong to them, or went against them because he didn't agree w/ their tactics?

Just noticed the debate...well.. Argument rather, above me. I'd rather stay out of it. I'll re-search it on my own.

edit on 15-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I'm glad to see you doing your own research. It's really the only way to deny ignorance. That being said, I encourage you to read the entire speech, not the one hacked up and edited for YouTube by conspiracy theorists to make it sound like Kennedy was saying something he wasn't. If you read the whole thing, you'll see that he was actually calling for increased secrecy in the press, a week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

Context is key.

Not sure why the author would include a fake quote after a legit one which actually said a lot more

Again, Dubay is dubious at best. I mean, he argues that because Mickey Mouse and Marilyn Monroe have the initials MM, they MUST BE ILLUMINATI

edit on 2012.8.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Did Kennedy belong to any of them?
Kennedy was an honored member of the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic secret society that is, in many ways, similar to Freemasonry.

I know he warned us of the MIC....
Think that was Eisenhower, actually.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You do realize that this video/audio clip is incomplete? Josh has a link to the complete speech in response to you You also know the sentence he said before the "repugnancy" one:

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I'm glad to see you doing your own research. It's really the only way to deny ignorance. That being said, I encourage you to read the entire speech, not the one hacked up and edited for YouTube by conspiracy theorists to make it sound like Kennedy was saying something he wasn't. If you read the whole thing, you'll see that he was actually calling for increased secrecy in the press, a week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

Context is key.

Not sure why the author would include a fake quote after a legit one which actually said a lot more

Again, Dubay is dubious at best. I mean, he argues that because Mickey Mouse and Marilyn Monroe have the initials MM, they MUST BE ILLUMINATI

edit on 2012.8.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

Fair points.

Regarding the speech, there are a few parts where I feel he could only be talking about the 'hidden hand' as it were.

For example, at one point in the speech he says about secrecy, 'not to withhold info from the press'- so he is talking about the hidden hand that withholds info that the press and public should know.

So whilst I appreciate your point on context, there was more to that speech than some give credit for.

To cover up our mistakes, or withhold from the press and public the facts they deserve to know

If stuff is withheld from the press, then what else could he be talking about?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bro. Josh and Bro. KSig

Let us all remember the name that was given to us as some topics, threads could very well be used as bait.
Brothers both of you have been outstanding and tremendous on answering questions on these and I'm sure other message boards. As you already know there are a lot of rumors, falsehoods, misunderstandings, misinformation, untruth, half-truths, and down right lies about our humble institution going back at least 150 years at the very least. Some of these lies and conspiracies have already been proven wrong time and time again, but people still believe them.

My point Brothers is the truths and sources via text books, names of credible authors, dates and little history lessons that you and I put out could actually end up on another message boards, blogs, articles, columns etc...and it could actually be twisted up, mixed up or in some other mishandled context (Pike comes to mind). Not only that you will be quoted as having said thes "facts". It can/will read as such....."A Freemason said [fill in the blank] on ATS", or "I head this from a masons own mouth, [start mishandled quote here]"

To the OP....this is why doing your own research is SOOO important. You many not be aware (or maybe you do) but you have just help spread misinformation. Thanks to Josh, the Brother has help you in more ways than you can imagine and set you on the right path. I hope you have learned from this, and carry away some great advise.

Furthermore, what I would say is Research the Researcher. Reason is, the researcher or author may have a deceitful agenda. He/she may purposely put out wrong information and put it in a book. Well since it in a book it has to be true right? WRONG!!! that can't be further from the truth. You HAVE to seek out WHY the person or persons wrote the book or said what he/she said. There are also so called historians out here. Research the historians as well. No matter if he/she is from the 17th century or 21th century. Find out about this "historian", More times than often the historian has actually researcher or gathered information 50-100 years before his time and the information was absolutely wrong. WHY? you say. Because the historian HE researched was absolutely wrong. So what do we have here is centuries of misinformation and lies handed down through the years that even today's researchers and historians or coming up with misinformation and lies. Throw in the use of technology and now the whole thing is a MESS.

So I say again gather information on these researchers and historians BEFORE you post something on a message board, you could be very well be doing what history has done before us. Research credible sources on your own.

Brothers I'm off

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have a basic issue with this whole premise in the op. Many powerful people belong to elite groups.....well no surprise there. Many elite groups act in a way to change or modify society....again no big surprise. But then to jump from that to all secret societies or groups have an evil agenda is to sort of discount all of history.

So what if you, realizing the danger of such a group weilding such power decided to truly do something about it? Let's say you organized a group to bring them down....in a free society you very well might do so publicly, but in a way that does call into question just how much power they actually have, after all they do fear "publicly" attacking you at the current time.....so perhaps their power isn't as complete as feared. On the other hands such groups HAVE achieve such power in the past, and should current ones there is nothingt o stop them from rounding you up, shooting you or jailing you etc....that is the normal way of tyrants after all.

Might it be wise to meet in secret at that point? To devise a scheme to conceal your organization while you actively tried to bring them down? A group being secret does not say anything abotu the good or evil of that group. Their agendas and values do that, their secrecy only shows they have a reason to fear from the outside....it could be fear of evil men or it could be fear of good men all depending on their agenda I suppose.

Freemasonry first formed in European society while under tyranny, a church that could kill you and take all you had away, harm your family and do whatever it wanted as it saw fit, people said they were Christian yet never had so much as a Bible to read to see if what they were told to do was even in keeping with Christ's message. A terrible time indeed. Freemasonry was one among many groups that among other thing sought to end that tyranny. That it collected men of different faiths, and points of view, and instituted rules protect those differences speaks volumes about it's value for freedom of men to follow their convictions, and the ANTI tyranical nature of the group. Likewise the men who were masons helped establish the most free nations on earth, that you can talk here about the most powerful men on earth, and feel fairly safe from being burned at a stake tonight speaks well of what they accomplished. Do NOT lump them in with those others you mentioned who do have other agendas... There are many societies that choose to protect themselves some are good some are evil, but being secretive is not evil of itself. Just as one man's terrorist is another man's brave revolutionary, guerrilla warfare itself is not good or evil, it is just a tactic.

With all that said, I can't say I disagree with other points, I certainly do not trust the COFR, COR, Bildibergs, Family, IDU, or sadly several of the government institutions that might should be added to the list as having my well being or my fellow citizens well being at heart. Nor am I convinced they are working together and not for different agendas amongst each other. It's a shame other groups like Freemasonry have become politically inert, and no longer really are active, because those are the groups historically best equiped to deal with tyrants. See freemasonry and Nazi Germany as an example....Masons were rounded up just likes Jews Gypsies and political opponants and sent to death camps. Masons however already came equipped with a defense, the secrecy, and ways of knowing each other meant many stayed free and were HIGHLY active in bringing that fascist regime down. They organized a local resistance, and passing intelligence to the allies. This is a good reason Stalin also would round them up, and why Tyrants always round them up first. If you actually worry about tyranny, you might wish one day there was a group like that around.
edit on 18/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join