It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I did because it is very different at times and its always in your own langauge.

Why we don't vocalize in interior concepts, is because we are humans, with slow concrete brains that take a lot to even lift the veil when you're somewhat psi. We're real dummies actually.

As to why someone who says they are channeling doesnt download it all to everyone. First of all, you couldn't video tape it.

But second of all, we don't have disclosure yet. Currently, humans are living under this system. He says we are the government, NO WE ARE NOT. It is not responsive. If merely Love, faith and belief changed things, then alot of missionaires and nuns would still be alive instead of raped and murdered in countries where they believed they were able to help.

We're living in a terribly hijacked world, and for him to suggest that ETs think we are the government. NOPE. I was told by my contacts the prime directive is to free this world. ETs do not think that. They know very well the situation here.

Anyway, until we wake up more, until we ask for help, in greater numbers, its up to us to accept leaks of information, and how it comes, or stand under the stars and seek our own disclosure.

And I'm not a fan of channeling. Most of it has a lot negative energy that can make me sick.

But we don't get the answers handed to us in a world of so many mixed beliefs, while school is still in. Some students get more answers handed to them because they already are seeking above and beyond all of this and really striving to weigh it all and compare it with their Love stone inside and because they seek for the answers. When they arrive at some of it, more is given to them on the side by the Teachers.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
I know that many (silent) readers on Ats had abduction experiences they do not share because they are ridiculed, or simply put down as a liar.

Dont use ATS, its a debunker/disinfo site with only some genuine compassionate, intelligent people.

Get an email or chat account, publish it, start discussing with people.

edit on 18-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You're not answering my question. If you're telepathic, you don't need to hear the questions verbally. If you're telepathic, you can understand any language because it's not the language per se that is communicating. Bashar NEEDS a translator!

Come on already.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I do. I get it both ways. Sometimes very concrete words, and sometimes explosion of concept that is me having to sort it out. But when they want it very clear, its said in words, and they probably know how stupid my concerete conscous overlay is, and how I need as many concerete words as possible, no thryoid really takes a hit. They work with you. I imagine a rocket scientist has a different way of being dealt with. But earth is a test, and a person may wish for cures for everything, that they advance and unblock right now darn it But it doesnt work that way. I just want to add, they do telepathic, (not channeling its not someone taking over your body), as in a telepathic meeting with I assume is more like RV'ing for them, with or without technology. But they also speak telepathic, when you're with them or they're with you, concretely.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by FlySolo

I do. I get it both ways. Sometimes very concrete words, and sometimes explosion of concept that is me having to sort it out. But when they want it very clear, its said in words, and they probably know how stupid my concerete conscous overlay is, and how I need as many concerete words as possible, no thryoid really takes a hit. They work with you. I imagine a rocket scientist has a different way of being dealt with. But earth is a test, and a person may wish for cures for everything, that they advance and unblock right now darn it But it doesnt work that way. I just want to add, they do telepathic, (not channeling its not someone taking over your body), as in a telepathic meeting with I assume is more like RV'ing for them, with or without technology. But they also speak telepathic, when you're with them or they're with you, concretely.

I don't understand what you'e getting at. Maybe I'm dumb. You're beginning to sound like Anka with verbal diarrhea. I just want a straight one sentence answer with no obfuscation and irrelevant topics.

Anyway, i started a new thread about his telepathy nonsense. He's not telepathic. If he was then he wouldn't need a god damn translator. Period.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What point don't you get. Over and over again, I have told you, AS AN EXPERIENCER, how it is, not how you imagine ET contact should be, but as an EXPERIENCER, how they do it.

And they do it several different ways. They use telepathy in person, in telepathic meetings, whether you are in body, or out of body, whether they're in some sort of "body" or out of body. In detail.

And very clearly.

What part are YOU not getting!

I don't channel. Again. Repeat that. He seems to channel himself and admits to channeling himself. He may be an ET being channeled, but some of the information is what elites believe in the mystery school, its an over emphasis on law of attraction.

For waking up and getting your pineal detoxed, if you have the right intention, I recommend taking between 50-100 mgs of iodide crystals pure, daily. I am sort of pulsing it right now as the detox is a little severe. And so pusling it every other day, if necessary and taking the right stuff, C, D, magnesium, calcium or ortho bone, and milk thistle, cause your liver will process alot of stuff you eliminate from it.

And meditating.

And saying, stating, in the now and affirmative that you will remember your own contact, easily and effortlessly. Some of the stuff he says I agree with.

Between 3-4 am when your pineal is producing more brain chemicals, you are in contact with your own family, guides, and probably ETs.

Seek to reconnect to your own memories and seek recreate those conditions on demand, in the day, where your body will increase its brain chemicals, but naturally. Its best.

Seek.

I don't agree with all of his info. But some of it certainly do.

However the part on how ET's communicate, has been answered in depth repeatedly. I give could give more details but won't.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join