It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible pyramid or temple on google mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was recently looking at google mars and found this in the middle of no where.
In my opinion it looks as if it is a 3 sided pyramid and has a doorway of some sort and a eroded surrounding wall with a groove that is somewhat questionable to being natural.

google mars pic

The coordinates are at the bottom of the picture feel free to check it out through google earth just switch to mars at the top of the screen. Just looking for some other opinions and insight.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That is really interesting. the lighting and shadows look correct. Generally entrances to these temples are centred, the "entrance" to this looks a little offset.

I have posted reasonable comments on other photos in the past and do not get a very receptive response so I will differ to other experts as to if it a CGI addition. But it dosent appear to be a natural formation. Nice find S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its nothing. Trust me, if it "were" something substantial it would not be available for our viewing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
These types of photos are usually edited and photoshopped. Haven't seen this one before, but this could very well be a natural feature. Very cool find, even cooler if it could be seen in more detail/depth!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ya i was just skimming around and found it it looked rather odd thought i would point it out other then that i will keep looking.

top topics

join