It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by DPrice

Why on earth do you come to ATS?

To deny ignorance with claims from spotty teenagers claiming the motherships
Are going to land on our lawns for christs sake.

I assume you dont believe in UFO's either.

You assume to much .

Are you a masochist?

No are you? because we are not the ones fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by DPrice

Why on earth do you come to ATS?

I assume you dont believe in UFO's either. Or Nibiru, Or JFK conspiracy. Or MJ or Tupac outing the Illuminati or etc etc

Are you a masochist?

HAHAHAHHA, the last time I gave it any consideration I came to the conclusion that having an internet connection was the only criteria required to join ATS.

ATS has become a rancid honeypot attracting the demented, the fearful, the deluded, the plain thick, the gullible, the downright near-sighted, superficially thinking, youtube scientist bears in the forest. May Odin smite them on their snotty spotty muzzles.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

you make too many assumptions.And hasty generalizations. If you listened and thought more carefully about what people say here instead of go all knee jerk, you may learn something.

--you make very good straw men to destroy at your leisure. Either way, if this is how you communicate with others on a forum one has to conclude that this is great entertainment for you. Get a hobby.

I come here to interact--and just because conspiracy exists and I point it out dont mean im a doomsayer.

I think your sheepish behavior is very funny.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

I come here to interact--and just because conspiracy exists and I point it out dont mean im a doomsayer.

Point what out? theres nothing to point out as there was no conspiracy at the olympics.Ill say it
once again - No conspiracy here moving on..

I think your sheepish behavior is very funny

Thanks alot rainbowbear but you must understand one thing boy/girl,I do not follow the likes of
Witchdoctors/charlatans who claim aliens from the planet zod beep beepedey - beep! are
going to invade us during the olympics, especially motherships landing on my lawn etc

It never was a conspiracy it was all in your minds.But you guys sat in your basements
Posted on you tube and foiled thier plans,they got so scared and decided to retreat having
read all those comments on social networking sites.The reptiles put thier tails between thier
legs and decided to go back to sirius to lick their scaly wounds ready for the final battle when

Alex jones and icke don the armour of gods wallop, leading their spotty basement freinds into
The fracus ready for the winter olympics.But the reptiles have a plan! armed with clearasil and

Anti - Orgone guns.They hope to come back and settle the score with planet earth and seek
out every spotty basement teenager who thwarted theirs and the illuminatis plans first.So i suggest
You guys get posting using your powers of prayer also, to do it all over again.

Gooo you crazy sons ovs a bitches you!.

edit on 21-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bloody hell....Let it lie already!.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

look, im not part of a group or anything.

thats a hasty generalization.

this is the behavior i mentioned before that makes this dialog a waste of time.

im pretty sure you dont care to have dialog but would rather spout off.

am i wrong?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

am i wrong?

Completley wrong.I think your assuming again as maybe you think i cannot debate well
Everything you can think of regarding apollo conspiracy i.e man not going to the moon etc
I have debated for four months solid everday lengthy posts and along with others who are amongst
Some of the best in the world have debunked the conspiracy surrounding man not landing on the
moon amongst other things.

Let's debate,but wait nothing happened at the olympics so there is no debate
But hey the para and winter olympics will be along so we can all debate together
this time without the sheep calling troll calling assleep etc from people as it is wrong.

I am not your enemy we are not your enemy what you will find is the naysayers are more
than awake and have seen the cons out there.But that is for another discussion.

edit on 21-8-2012 by denver22 because: added two paragraphs

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

am i wrong?

That is a good point rainbowbear. Since you are clearly a man/woman/transgendered who has wasted too many years on conspiracy nutjobbery, probably to the detriment of your real life and relationships you illustrate your own point. I for one am not prepared to accept advice on time management from you.

It is my opinion that the fear mongering conspiracy theorists are like frightened children, too scared for whatever reason to participate in society. Whether they are frightened of failure, or because they are quitters I don't know. To them I say "Maybe if you'd tried a little harder at school..." lol I'm kidding (?).

In order to justify their low-achiever status, they create a fantasy where there is an evil group of arch-criminals directing things behind the scenes. Anyone who does not believe this is is a sheep and anyone who does is a freedom fighter, making a valuable contribution, helping Humanity reach our potential. To them (and anyone who can stand to listen to them) it is made out to be noble "work". In reality, it's all an excuse to avoid participating. You're a misfit who has stepped to the side and let life go past. There might be some serious trauma or even some mental illness in the background which is allowing these people to feed their fantasies. I don't know.

It's my opinion that those who promote the concept of TEOTWAWKI aren't all that fearful. With each doom date becoming doomier than the last, it's clear that these folks WANT a massive tsunami, a meteorite impact or a global thermonuclear war.

Perhaps it's because they think they can then openly shoot down gays, Jews, Arabs or black people in the street without consequence?

Perhaps their lack of material and emotional success within the current world has got them wanting to hit the "reset" button?

Perhaps because they watched a few episodes of "Survivorman" they think their "skills" will be valuable in a post-apocalyptic world.

Perhaps they think that the game will change - that the current Alpha types of the world won't be able to survive if the system goes down, paving the way for today's Betas to finally take their "rightful" place and have their pick of the women/men/transgendered and the resources.

The above is what we see when we momentarily glance over at the "fringe-dwellers".

If these "I told you so" posts can save just one person from falling into an abyss of depression, paranoia and mental illness, it will have all been worthwhile.

Live your life, appreciate and love those who deserve it, be the best person you can be.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wow, thats a new get out of jail card I truly havent seen before, no doubt due to the sheer ridicliousness and endless spiraling nature of this get out of jail free card/theory.

Step 1 - Make wild claims that the Illuminati will expose themselves at the olympics

Step 2 - Nothing happens

Step 3 - Claim that due to your original claims that the Illuminati will expose themselves at the olympics they realised that the public began believing a false flag invasion or a reveal of some form that they were planning was seeping into the conciousnesses of the general population and thus they didnt expose themselves.. even though they were going to reveal themselves to the billions watching anyway, but did not want a select few knowing about it before hand as it put them off. lol

Are you truly that deluded.. to the point where you think so many people were informed of this great conspiracy of yours that they had to call it off? Do you think 'they' keep an active eye on people like you?

Do you truly believe that of the 4.5 billion people watching the opening ceremony even 1% of them had any knowledge of a 'Illuminati false flag conspiracy'.. this is a 'topic' that interests a TINY percentage of the population in the western world, never mind the world as a whole. 2 million views is NOTHING compared to the countles billions that were watching at home, yet you claim this is enough exposure for the illuminati to call it a day. Do you think the countles millions In India were aware of your grand Illuminati conspiracy? What about the 600 odd million in china, how many of them do you think were generally aware of a Illuminati presence at the olympics.. the answer is next to non, because nothing was ever going to happen, nothing did happen, accept you failed and move the date forward to Rio 2016, then 2020, then 2024.. and thus the endless cycle continues

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

its a simple as the whole western education system has been taught backwards. this lack of critical thinking and common sense has been taught in Public School. Not to the richies--they get good education. But the rest do not.

So im not buying your statement about people being kids because thats exactly what public schools churn out. You didnt ask HOW or WHY this happend or WHO would be responsible for that.

Why dont you deny ignorance and accept the fact that you are probably not working with a full tool kit either, bro.

So you are being rude and disingenuous to people and yourself by over-generalizing--al the while using fallacies to support your opinion..

You got an opinion and it smells like #.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by therovers

a very silly, yet very predictable behavior!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What a masterful summing up of the average conspiracy theorist, they truly do need the forced emotional high of being in on something 'special and unique to them' even if it defies all logic from the comforts of their own computer screens as they lack the real people/social skills to feel any real emotional highs that are embedded in reality.

edit on 22-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

its a simple as the whole western education system has been taught backwards. this lack of critical thinking and common sense has been taught in Public School. Not to the richies--they get good education. But the rest do not.

Your wrong there, as education is best recieved by the ones that listens. It has nothing to do
with money only the keen eye and opening of ones ears..
edit on 22-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So im not buying your statement about people being kids because thats exactly what public schools churn out. You didnt ask HOW or WHY this happend or WHO would be responsible for that.

Why dont you deny ignorance and accept the fact that you are probably not working with a full tool kit either, bro.

So you are being rude and disingenuous to people and yourself by over-generalizing--al the while using fallacies to support your opinion..

You got an opinion and it smells like #.

If I'm wrong I will happily apologise to the whole Nutjob community. Please prove the "wrongness" of my previous statements. Pretty please with two cherries on top?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Seek the truth that is the general answer you will get from most conspiracy theorists. They can’t be bothered to provide proof but would rather you take their word on faith.

This is their religion and faith is required proof is not needed. They believe in an invisible hand behind the scenes controlling everything with a purpose beyond our understanding just like a god but for them it is easier to believe this is done by humans that is about the only difference. There are some that believe they/it is not human i.e. lizard people Satan and so forth but for the most part they believe this is done by humans.

Once you shake their faith with logic then you will get the usual reply of open your eyes the proof is all around you then insults usually follow like you are blind or brainwashed and so forth. To ask them for proof is like asking a catholic for proof of god it just isn’t there so you will just have to take it on faith.

If someone one day actually does provide any I will be big enough to admit I was wrong but I can’t say I have any faith that will happen.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You're very wrong there rainbowbear I'm afraid.

Maybe where you live this is the case, but where I live we have great schools for kids from regular backgrounds. There are also schools here for the wealthy, and of course they have their benefits. But they don't put smarter people through their doors. I've known quite a few rich kids that are as thick as bricks and who live off daddy's allowance well into their twenties.

You should spend some time outside the US(if that's where you're from?)
Most European countries have very high standards of public education.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

yet, you mention nothing of the history of the education in america, way to avoid actually talking about facts.

lots of people think their education where they live is supurb. A lot of people can be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

yet, you mention nothing of the history of the education in america, way to avoid actually talking about facts.

lots of people think their education where they live is supurb. A lot of people can be wrong.

I didn't mention the history of education in America because I know nothing about it

In your previous posts you say 'the whole western education system', and from that I took you to mean other countries outside the US?

A common misconception by people who follow the whole NWO, Illuminati, TPTB(etc) conspiracy is that if it's happening in the US then it's the same for the rest of the world, I see this time and time again, and it serves to bolster to views of an individual who believes that 'they' control everything everywhere, which I personally don't find to be the truth, far from it actually.

Also, to say that a lot of people who think highly of their local education systems are wrong is a tad arrogant. Just because you think that something is wrong does not mean it is wrong, it's just your belief I'm afraid.

edit on 24-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

way to avoid actually talking about facts.

The facts are there was no catastrophe predicted by your charlatans.

A lot of people can be wrong.

Alot of people were wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That is a good point rainbowbear. Since you are clearly a man/woman/transgendered who has wasted too many years on conspiracy nutjobbery, probably to the detriment of your real life and relationships you illustrate your own point. I for one am not prepared to accept advice on time management from you. It is my opinion that the fear mongering conspiracy theorists are like frightened children, too scared for whatever reason to participate in society. Whether they are frightened of failure, or because they are quitters I don't know. To them I say "Maybe if you'd tried a little harder at school..." lol I'm kidding (?). In order to justify their low-achiever status, they create a fantasy where there is an evil group of arch-criminals directing things behind the scenes. Anyone who does not believe this is is a sheep and anyone who does is a freedom fighter, making a valuable contribution, helping Humanity reach our potential. To them (and anyone who can stand to listen to them) it is made out to be noble "work". In reality, it's all an excuse to avoid participating. You're a misfit who has stepped to the side and let life go past. There might be some serious trauma or even some mental illness in the background which is allowing these people to feed their fantasies. I don't know. It's my opinion that those who promote the concept of TEOTWAWKI aren't all that fearful. With each doom date becoming doomier than the last, it's clear that these folks WANT a massive tsunami, a meteorite impact or a global thermonuclear war. Perhaps it's because they think they can then openly shoot down gays, Jews, Arabs or black people in the street without consequence? Perhaps their lack of material and emotional success within the current world has got them wanting to hit the "reset" button? Perhaps because they watched a few episodes of "Survivorman" they think their "skills" will be valuable in a post-apocalyptic world. Perhaps they think that the game will change - that the current Alpha types of the world won't be able to survive if the system goes down, paving the way for today's Betas to finally take their "rightful" place and have their pick of the women/men/transgendered and the resources. The above is what we see when we momentarily glance over at the "fringe-dwellers". If these "I told you so" posts can save just one person from falling into an abyss of depression, paranoia and mental illness, it will have all been worthwhile. Live your life, appreciate and love those who deserve it, be the best person you can be.

This is the most disgusting, ignorant, judgemental, broad sweeping generalization ever. It's just like me saying that skeptics are such because they are too stupid to see past what the MSM tells them, afraid to stand up to authority because mommy or daddy beat them, or just afraid to face the truth of what's really going on because the cognitive dissonance would make their head explode. You also tied in racism and sexuality, well done Mr. Ignorant. Whatever gets you through the day.

Perhaps people want to hit the "reset button" because they see how things have been taken over and distorted. Here's just two examples of well-documented fact:

Operation Paperclip- how different would society be today if the US didn't import Nazi scientists and intelligence agents wholesale to continue their work unfettered in the States (this includes MK Ultra mind control stuff-lot's of legitimate documentation on that.) Incidently, the K in MK stands for Kontrolle, the German word for control.)

Wardenclyfe-how different would society be today if Tesla were allowed to complete his wireless free energy tower? We wouldn't be going to war for oil for one.

Point: there are lots of elements of our history and present that, as a fact, happened and continue happening. These elements were and are controlled and influenced by a small group of people (whatever you want to call them) for the benefit of that small group of people. There is no theory there-it's fully documented. Fact.

edit on 26-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join