It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Psychic'' 8.3mag EQ for SoCal definitely going to happen LAST FRIDAY...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So this 'psychic' Jessica caracciolo has been harping on about an 8.3mag EQ for months, telling people to move house, drag their kids out of the area, and re-home pets.

She was 100% certain It was due last friday at 4pm, and since it (obviously) didn't happen she's been back-peddling for gold.

She's been giving warnings, freaking people out, and charging people for her 'services' in predicting whether they would survive or not

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Comments disabled on youtube is a pussy way to deal with life.

LOL.

You got the balls to post something on Youtube, you better have the balls to take the comments.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Mitchell Coombes, is following fast in her foot steps. Funny how they get people all in a state of panic, then scurry to erase their boo boo's after the fact, when nothing happens.

She should be sued by anyone taken in by her financially...run out of town for good.

Des

edit on 13-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am not angry, cause i would never listen to a psychic's predictions, people who fall for thing like this are the same people who give their bank account to Nigeria

I think it has been proven so many times, especially in here, that no one can predict anything.

You can to some degree observe and warne, but still it's a guess.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Mianeye because: errors

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Speaking from personal experience, when a date is put on something like that and is exact...it won't happen. Premonitions are almost never that exact. Not as in 4pm August 8th,,,,or whatever day...

A person might know about 1 minute to maybe a few weeks before something like that would happen, but it is never exact dates, it is like deja vue and you know when things suddenly repeat themselves that it is happening.
Putting a date on it doesn't work because it is all based on events, and dates have no meaning.
There are times when dates can happen but those are usually triggered by something that is supposed to go on that day, such as a space shuttle launch. IN my case, a few days before Challenger exploded I was watching a show on tv about b-52 bombers and when they said that b-52s were retired after 25 missions, I got deja vue about challenger and it's 25th mission, and just knew it was going to go blow up.

Earthquakes I would think would run the other type of premonition. A psychic would be able to figure out the date of such a vision by things that occur around the vision. If there is no such indicators which I would bet most of the time there isn't, then they would know an EQ is coming but not when, which is useless, because they cannot come up with an accurate date. They would be just like everyone else in Cali and know its coming but not when.

When all of the psychics bail out of California, you know it is time. That is about the only thing to watch for. I don't think any of them will be able to predict when only when it is time to get out personally, which they will, and at that point, you will start hearing ALOT of people saying get out....not just one or two....

Or so I hope.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I could only watch 29 seconds of the vid. She said "Ummmmm" 7 times.
Sorry, but I just couldn't take it.

I have to agree with Mianeye, here. What kind of person sends money to this girl? Sheesh
edit on 13-8-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe she should stick to faerie's and dragon's

They are a little more "predictable"...

get a faerie or dragon reading today! Starting at $11.11...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Difference is Mitchell Coombes hasn't made a date and will not do so until he's certain. He's made it very clear no countdown = no fear it seems like he previously made a lot of harsh comments regarding the fear mongering n9nia girl and about comet elenin.. Informed people not to be scared because comet elenin was nothing, and it was ended up being nothing, he tells people to be prepared not scare the crap out of them, leaves them enough time to get out of the area.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
She's probably taking a break, having a twinkie or two. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I agree, I don't understand why people in California are so angry. It's only a prediction. You're free to decide, it's America right?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Mianeye

I agree, I don't understand why people in California are so angry. It's only a prediction. You're free to decide, it's America right?

Well I am angry because i know there are many many superstitious and uneducated and just young and?or vulnerable who believe and maybe lost their jobs by walking out, or were so scared they had to get their kids out of town using their last food money! That stinks!

Now I don't understand her doing this as her reputation will be shot and she makes money off her "talent". So it does seem strange.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am not defending her or any psychics, but she is entitled to her freedom of speech. It's California's fault, because they think in "herds" there. Really no independent thinking at all. And, I've lived there for over 30 years.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Mitchell Coombes, is following fast in her foot steps. Funny how they get people all in a state of panic, then scurry to erase their boo boo's after the fact, when nothing happens.

She should be sued by anyone taken in by her financially...run out of town for good.

Des

edit on 13-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Really though,who's to blame? The ones making the predictions or the poor fools who will believe anything they see/hear/read on the Internet? Serves 'em right if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

When all of the psychics bail out of California, you know it is time. That is about the only thing to watch for. I don't think any of them will be able to predict when only when it is time to get out personally, which they will, and at that point, you will start hearing ALOT of people saying get out....not just one or two....

Or so I hope.

If idiots like this girl keep saying stuff like this, no-one in the world will believe them anyway. Which is really sad for anyone who does (maybe) have a genuine gift...
If I'd been taken in by Jessica I'd certainly think twice about trusting someones spirit guides/voices/faeries/whatevers, ever again..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Being gullible should have repercussions.

I'm not condoning her behavior, but if people are going to be stupid, they should have to deal with the consequences.
Hopefully all those people learned a valuable lesson and won't be so easily taken in by a conman again.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Yeah, that is one of the problems. These things are to easy to just make up and get some fame out of. Then when something is REALLY going to happen, everyone screams chicken little, and well...

Kind of like how Miss Cleo gave those of us who really do try a very bad name.
Many years later, I am still mad about that lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I take it all back.... She was spot on..

Things are unfolding!!! And it has begun… OMG. Just got an email from Shelleen about the earthquakes in Japan! The 4 has been confirmed within my energy now as there were 4 earthquakes for Japan and 3 were 7.3 one 7.7 magnitude. I am thoroughly concerned about tsunamis right now. Also- California got 3 – 5.1 earthquakes all at the same time! I am shocked. Russia also got a 7.7 magnitude earthquake. Do you need more confirmation that things are happening and unfolding?? I never for a second doubted any of this and it is just beginning. omg.

Source:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Speaking from personal experience, when a date is put on something like that and is exact...it won't happen. Premonitions are almost never that exact. Not as in 4pm August 8th,,,,or whatever day...

A person might know about 1 minute to maybe a few weeks before something like that would happen, but it is never exact dates, it is like deja vue and you know when things suddenly repeat themselves that it is happening.
Putting a date on it doesn't work because it is all based on events, and dates have no meaning.
There are times when dates can happen but those are usually triggered by something that is supposed to go on that day, such as a space shuttle launch. IN my case, a few days before Challenger exploded I was watching a show on tv about b-52 bombers and when they said that b-52s were retired after 25 missions, I got deja vue about challenger and it's 25th mission, and just knew it was going to go blow up.

Earthquakes I would think would run the other type of premonition. A psychic would be able to figure out the date of such a vision by things that occur around the vision. If there is no such indicators which I would bet most of the time there isn't, then they would know an EQ is coming but not when, which is useless, because they cannot come up with an accurate date. They would be just like everyone else in Cali and know its coming but not when.

Or so I hope.

Spot on I should say. The only times I've ever experienced such things myself the event's are virtually on top of us all anyway. Reminds me of the time I was told I was a wicked beast for telling people another plane would hit the twin towers (of course that's debatable here, but at that precise time it wasn't the issue) - you can imagine the outpouring of hatred a few minutes later even though I was trying to help and calm people down that it wasn't actually the literal end of the world. Of course I can't prove it since I was online on another site at the time but people really did seem to expect a three minute warning there and then. I get pretty damn shaken up when such things occur. Maybe I'm just a #e psychic, but I'd rather be #e than talk bollocks, frighten the bejesus out of people and monetarily shaft people in the process.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Not really, bear in mind, wordpress blogs are easily editable without timestamps. She's been trying hard to make her predictions connect to what is actually unfolding to a point that it's just pathetic and ridiculous.

She's just a fear monger trying to lure people to her site with her BS. Pretending to warn and help save people when in reality she's making people panic and act impulsively without thinking. I remember her telling everyone in LA to get out of the city on the last weekend of July because EQ will hit on that weekend. Imagine if you or your family actually heed those warnings and got into a road accident.

You can help people by warning them in a calm, positive and informative way if you really think you are telling them the truth.

And please, this lady acts really giddy every time a small quake happens in Cali and act like a spoiled brat when nothing unfolds on the dates she predicted. It is as if she really wants an big earthquake to happen! SHAMEFUL!

edit on 14-8-2012 by NoBSpls because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jessica C, you were wrong about ALL THE EARTHQUAKES. Please don't tell us to VOTE FOR OBAMA. Otherwise, he will take away all YOUR TWINKIES. Thanks in advance.

top topics

join