It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP sues to force Obama compliance on Fast and Furious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nothing Wrong With That Head Line!

House Speaker John A. Boehner said President Obama and his team were ignoring a congressional subpoena — something the courts have long recognized as valid — and said lawmakers were left with no choice but to ask the third branch to referee.

“By stonewalling Congress and ignoring a contempt order, the Justice Department has left the House no choice but to take legal action so we can get to the bottom of the Fast and Furious operation that cost border agent Brian Terry his life,” Mr. Boehner said.

www.washingtontimes.com...

I hope they do Sue them and there is some sort of Justice for the Needless Death of Brian Terry.
The Department of Justice should not be Above The Law,,, Nor should Obama or any other President or Cabinet Member.
I Have A Dream!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I Have A Dream!!!!

i have a dream and it doesnt involve sueing a rich guy

it involves him being jailed, getting a criminal record and exposing all his rich mates
edit on 13-8-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I also have a dream, it involves the founding of a nation where all men are created equal, where the rules of law and order exist equally for all men.

Unfortunately, I live in Amerika, where we are ruled over by tyrants that are at all times above the law, and if your lucky enough to be born into a super rich family, you can litterally do as you please and at most pay a rediculously small fine for any and all criminal action.

I was unfortunate enough to be born poor, and come from a nonpolically connected family, so if I break any law I will be severly punished to the full extent of the law, even though with like a billion laws and statutes on the books it is impossible for me to even know what is or isn't legal. And ignorance of everyone one of these impossible to remeber billion laws is no excuse, even though most are passed without our knowledge behind closed doors, and or slipped into legislation for totally unrelated topics.

I had a dream, than I grew up and realized it was then is now annd always will be a nightmare.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
While working for the county, I heard from a person in middle management that upper management considered the rules to be "guidelines" for them. Of course, being just a pee-on worker at the bottom of the heap, they'd use all those rules in the employee handbook on me. Just like the good fellas and wise guys, upper management knew that the rules were for chumps. So I'd say it's not about having the money to do as they please, it's more like plain old corruption and lack of conscience.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I'm guessing Obama will shred all of the Fast & Furious documents right before he

walks out the front door of the White House.

new topics

top topics

join