It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the skies over Chicago??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I read this thread UFO Activity on Chicago area?!, this morning on ATS and kept it open to see if anyone else in the area saw anything. I subsequently did a search on YT a short time ago and sure enough someone caught something on vid, although the quality is once again poor, the last 20s is quite interesting:-

Can anyone here on ATS from Chicago verify if anything is indeed afoot in your skies?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
One of the worst videos of an ordinary street lamp I've ever seen. Did the guy taking the vid run out of memory or battery by the time he got to the right location.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
He lost concentration while he was hitting the pole to make the sound.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
LOL

"It's coming here! It's getting closer! It's getting closer" ***end of video***

Kids experimenting with producing their own sensational bit of vid.

It's cute, in a way, but, yeah, this is not a UFO video, except where the definition is very loosely applied.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
They must be on their way to the olympic closing ceremony.
edit on 12-8-2012 by homeslice because: cant spell

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

LOL "It's coming here! It's getting closer! It's getting closer" ***end of video*** Kids experimenting with producing their own sensational bit of vid. It's cute, in a way, but, yeah, this is not a UFO video, except where the definition is very loosely applied.

Yeah - that had me questioning the whole vid as well. The thread this morning on ATS, being from an independent source, still leaves me asking the question if anyone else saw anything or heard anything on the news irrespective of the validity of the vid?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Then it is true.

Disclosure is truly coming!

I'm downloading this to my hard drive before NASA or the Feds have it disappear.

Let us pray for the two poor souls who probably lost their lives recording this historical footage.

new topics

top topics

join