It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Americanism and why

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by MassOccurs

But really, taking the stance that UK is any less an evil than America is challenging for me to agree with. I generally think the Western agenda of globalization is positive in overall effect on humanity.

Look at all you have done in Latin America, now try and see if you can find anything even remotely similar that can be attributed to the UK, then tell me if you still find it challenging to agree with.

These yanks don't want to know. As far as they're concerned their vomit-inducing actions in Latin America were justified and correct. They still think they stopped the evil communist boogeyman. The yanks know nothing. Even the supposedly enlightened left wing yanks don't know anything about the world. It's truly frightening for us.

I would go as far as saying that right-wing groups and followers like the Tories and UKIP in the UK are more LEFT WING than the democrats. It's seriously about right, and it scares the # out of me. The left wing in America would be considered right wing everywhere else in the world.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thread closed.
edit on 12/8/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Please join us tonight on ATS LIVE RADIO where we will be discussing this topic! Please visit THIS THREAD for the schedule of topics!

We would love to have you call in and voice your opinion regardless of what it is!

ATS Live Is Broadcasting * Today @ 9:00 PM EST

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join