It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA scientist says 2016 is the end of humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A man who claims to be a NASA scientist says 2016 is going to be the end of humanity due to a sudden pole shift. The information was supposedly received from extra terrestrials in 2011 with whom NASA has been in contact with since the 80s. The pole shift is supposed to take out 80% of life on earth and the process has already started.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

link   
200, 2012, 2016...., Its hard to keep up with all these dates.

Just live your life and enjoy it and it the world ends so be it. go out happy i say.

link   
So now it's 2016.

Good-bye to this fear-mongering, Youtube, unsubstantiated crap!

First it was 2000 (Y2K). Then it was 2003? Then 2012.

Well, now it's 2016. (Yawn).

link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even tried searching? It's still at the top in the "active new topics" *sigh*

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by strato

Magnetic pole shifts happen approximately every 50,000 years or so, according to research. Research done by NASA, no less...

Magnetic Pole Research

The poles shifting polarity will have far less effect than a lot of armchair scientists believe.

This 'researcher' sounds far more like an alarmist than a scientist.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
End of the World is tomorrow. You've heard it here first folks. Send me all your money (No checks, only cash).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All these predictions.

My little black book of World Endings is full now ... We've passed every scenario without a glitch.

But bless this guy for believing ... If things like this were real (videos) they'd be pulled from the websites within seconds of them being uploaded.

Oh I don't know ... 2016 it is then ...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No it's not.

It's going to be the year 2018.

Like duh..

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

1 + 8 = 9

9/11

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wait... but... what happened to 2012?....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
No it's not.

It's going to be the year 2018.

Like duh..

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

1 + 8 = 9

9/11

Right? And thanks for getting rid of that awful avatar you had going for a while. Hahaha - that was disturbing.

But yeah, there's always a "reason" for the next apocalypse. And people do push it.

I hate fear-mongers. That's why I can't stand Alex Jones.

But anyways...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
So now it's 2016.

Good-bye to this fear-mongering, Youtube, unsubstantiated crap!

First it was 2000 (Y2K). Then it was 2003? Then 2012.

Well, now it's 2016. (Yawn).

LOL been a lot more fear mongering than the past 12 years. Every single year someone comes out with this same old crap "we are doomed" " the end of the world is nigh"....

If i were to have a £ for everytime someone failed a prediction i could pay off the US debt

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
found this

Basic physics calls bs on his claims.

According to him, the origin of the alien communication come from between Delta Ursae Majoris and the Hubble Deep Field:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This puts the minimum distance of the "aliens" from earth at 58.4 light years. And since nothing can travel faster than light (matter, radiation, and information), back-and-forth communication would take nearly 117 years at best. Yet he claims that responses to messages were received in 331 days.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
found this

Basic physics calls bs on his claims.

According to him, the origin of the alien communication come from between Delta Ursae Majoris and the Hubble Deep Field:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This puts the minimum distance of the "aliens" from earth at 58.4 light years. And since nothing can travel faster than light (matter, radiation, and information), back-and-forth communication would take nearly 117 years at best. Yet he claims that responses to messages were received in 331 days.

Hoax Section!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It cant be. NASA is undergoing a new exploration of Mars and costing quite a lot of money. They wouldn't waste spending all that money if humanity comes to an end in a few years time.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the Board

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join