It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Political Analyst: Vote for Romney and 'People Will Die'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Liberal columnist and NBC political analyst Jonathan Alter somehow went further than even Team Obama's recent accusation that Mitt Romney is responsible for a woman succumbing to cancer. Last night, on MSNBC, Alter pretty much accused Romney, Republicans, and anyone who votes for them of mass murder because -- get this nonsense -- the repeal ObamaCare "equals death."

This poor sap is all about ASSuming that Romney will somehow automatically repeal ObamaCare

The PPACA law delegates much of the real "power" to the HHS anyway.

Any changes would be easy enough without legislation.

And other problems that arise could easily be de-funded by Congress.

the story goes on....

TRANSCRIPT:

Instead what the press should be focused on is what are the consequences of repeal of ObamaCare. And the consequences, as Mike just indicated, are death. Repeal equals death. People will die in the United States if ObamaCare is repealed. That is not an exaggeration, that is not crying fire. It's a simple fact. If you have pre-existing conditions and you are thrown off of health insurance or if you get sick after you or your husband loses a job, you're not going to go to the doctor as soon, your cancer or whatever disease is not going be caught as quickly and your odds of dying are much, much increased.

This isn't just lunacy, it's a lie. ...........

Talk about maniacs on the loose.......I think this guy needs psychiatrist insurance

I think he forgot to watch that SuperPAC cancer ad the other day !!

Saul Alinsky Rules used:

*RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

*RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Saul Alinsky Rules broken:
*RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

*RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
After 4 years, I can't say Obama had done anything good. I'm ready for Romney, I'm sure he can't be worse than 0bama.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If he gets rid of Obamacare is he going to replace it with Romneycare? That also raised taxes. Bringing up Saul was a laugh though.

In case people have no idea who Saul is.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
After 4 years, I can't say Obama had done anything good. I'm ready for Romney, I'm sure he can't be worse than 0bama.

How care you expect him to get anything done? When he walked into office the right became the party of no and really proved it when they blocked jobs to be brought back to America from overseas.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Doesnt matter which of the Devils you vote for people die ... people are dying everyday because of them past and present... they all have blood on their hands ...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There is a plan. Those behind the plan will make sure that it comes to pass no matter who is voted in.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sounds like something NBC would say. :shk: Seriously .. does anyone other than the very far left watch NBC anymore?? Well .. I mean other than for the Olympics.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Who says you "HAVE" to vote for ither of these tools?
Folks can write in, and a vote is not "thrown away" if you got to vote your conscience.
Don't vote for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Sounds like something NBC would say. :shk: Seriously .. does anyone other than the very far left watch NBC anymore?? Well .. I mean other than for the Olympics.

Comcast should fire them all and just start over.

------------
The dems are desperate not to lose power.

- Run from the Obama record. Throw our Fear & Deception at the American people. -

They will still lose but they have to do something.

top topics

join