It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Texas cop body-slams 15-year-old girl during brawl arrests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I didn't see what led up to that. But iLol'd, PWNED!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
soz...wrong thread..me soz

edit on 11-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

How can you not be alarmed by this attrocious act! He had her by the neck and used that hold to slam her to the ground! I don't understand why he did'nt use more constraint and he was obviously alot stronger then this girl why could'nt he just use his bulk to force her down? did he really have to slam her so hard into the ground?
Is this going to become a common sight in our lives? This world is going to hell faster each year and it seems most of us are oblivious to this fact!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Did you see the naked girl with no top and a thong bottom run off behind? How about the shirtless guys with their pants sagging down past their ass?

Excessive force? No. Just seeing the chaos of that crowd, the thuggish clothes, the naked girl, and the people running all around the scene, I'd say it was justified force. They were responding to a fight, apparently the fight involved ripping girls clothes off, and a large crowd of teenagers is a volatile situation.

Also, it doesn't appear he intentionally picks her up and slams her, it looks more like she is running away and he grabs her and yanks her back, and maybe she was off balance, maybe she was weaker than he expected, but it doesn't look like excessive force to me.

For the record, watch it again, the girl was clothed. I thought so the first time but her shorts are flesh toned in the video and her tank top is... well, a tank top - rolled up..

Sources: spent all my teen years in TX. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You could be right about the shorts, but the breasts are definitely exposed, they put a little black censor box over it at 0:43 in the newscast.

I think the bottoms were a nude colored skirt that was hiked up to expose a black thong, unless that is just a trick of shadows as she turns to run off.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You could be right about the shorts, but the breasts are definitely exposed, they put a little black censor box over it at 0:43 in the newscast.

I think the bottoms were a nude colored skirt that was hiked up to expose a black thong, unless that is just a trick of shadows as she turns to run off.

Black belt round the waist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join