It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

souls, reincarnation,Psychic powers and blending two souls together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is something I have never delved into.

I was wondering if it would be possible to force a a soul to be reincarnated into a specifically chosen body.

Another question would be is it possible to blend two souls together in that process

Me and some friends were talking about the creation of a god. I was thinking it would probably be a strong psychic entity. Some hoe it got onto the conversation of possibly creating one. Then they tasked me to ask this forum about the subject matter.

I'm more political an philosophy so I would have almost no experience in this

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

I was wondering if it would be possible to force a a soul to be reincarnated into a specifically chosen body.

There are some who think that this place(Earth existence) is a prison for our souls and that we are being forced to keep reincarnating here.

Personally, I think I somehow chose to be here, although it might feel like a punishment sometimes.

Another question would be is it possible to blend two souls together in that process

I wouldn't know. The questions you ask are impossible to answer for any human.

I do think that we all have a fellow soul somewhere that was once very close to us, or part of us.

And in the end all souls are part of the greater whole.

edit on 10-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Me and some friends were talking about the creation of a god. I was thinking it would probably be a strong psychic entity. Some hoe it got onto the conversation of possibly creating one. Then they tasked me to ask this forum about the subject matter.

Forcing a specific soul into a chosen body is I think the most common practice of god at this level since it makes it easier to calculate the outcome of the whole. Just because we belive in freewill do not mean it exists from gods perspective. While we think of our own souls evolution god have to think of all souls evolution. Sometimes he have to pursuade souls to go to places where they do not fit in at all since they are needed to be there for the whole plan to work.

I think it will be hard to blend souls on this level of creation but maybe but I do not see the need since you can be as one and still be separated. Why be one big cell when you can be 2 cells making up the same size as the big cell working as ONE in perfect synchronicity knowing everything the other cell knows. Have you ever been connected to something else as one but still separated as two?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You are delving into an esoteric topic that will require more research on your part if you are to fully grasp the implications. I recommend that you read Paulo Coehlo's Brida, from which, the following quote was taken:

If, in the beginning, there were so few people on the face of the earth, and now there are so many, where did all those new souls come from?

The answer is simple. In certain reincarnations, we divide into two. Our souls divide as do crystals and stars, cells and plants.

Our soul divides into two, and those souls are in turn transformed into two and so, within a few generations, we are scattered over a large part of the earth.

We form part of what the Alchemists call the Anima Mundi, the sould of the world; the truth is that if the Anima Mundi were merely to keep dividing, it would keep growing, but it would also become gradually weaker. That is why, as well as dividing into two, we also find ourselves. And the process of finding ourselves is called love. Because when a sould divides, it always divides into a male part and a female part.

In each life, we feel a mysterious obligation to find at least one of those soul mates. The greater love that seperated them feels pleased with the Love that brings them together again.

edit on 10-8-2012 by preezy120 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As another poster stated, Freewill may exist on our level but not in 'God's'. If God knows all, how can there be free will?

I feel that we reincarnate as all possible beings. From white, to black, asian, spanish, gay, straight, woman, man and everything in between.

Obviously it's my own belief. But one i truly resonate with. It's the only way, from my ideological standpoint, to really grow spiritually without all of this HELL BS that 'CHRIST'ians come up with. (cop-out if you ask me) ((ignorance, who knew?))

Hell is in the mind. It's where we are tortured the most.

Beyond all of that though, I believe we all will meet on the other-side. As One. This belief in individuality takes away from the collaborative effort of our fellow man. Isolates us and creates MONumental issues. (wars, hate, anti-humanity)

Alas, its probably the reason for living. To learn Loving. Or its all just in my head.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

1-I was wondering if it would be possible to force a a soul to be reincarnated into a specifically chosen body.

2-Another question would be is it possible to blend two souls together in that process

3-Me and some friends were talking about the creation of a god. I was thinking it would probably be a strong psychic entity. Some hoe it got onto the conversation of possibly creating one. Then they tasked me to ask this forum about the subject matter.

1- look up walk-ins

2- merging 2 souls [or rather 2 astral bodies] is known as astral sex

2 of 1 sex and a 3rd of the other underrgoing the above proccess will become a single, higher evolved soul
this is permanent btw

3- why not join the unimind?
if a way to catalyze the process can be figured out before 12/21/12
then again....

The Uni-Mind

The Uni-Mind is a fictional composite being in the Marvel Universe. The Uni-Mind and the Eternals were the creation of Jack Kirby.

Normally the Uni-Mind is a mental gestalt entity and collective intelligence of at least seven Eternals, but Uni-Minds have also been composed of Eternals, humans, Deviants and Brethren; Varua of the Young Gods is also able to create a joining with her fellow Young Gods which is similar to the Uni-Mind. The Uni-Mind possesses all the powers, knowledge and combined intellect of those who are part of it, and all the participants share each other's knowledge and can gain new insights and perceptions. The Eternals often use it as a means to address problems or decisions that are deemed too difficult for them to solve as individuals.
A Uni-Mind is a collective being which is created by a significant number of Eternals merging their physical and mental beings into one organism, combining the collective psionic and cosmic energy of several hundred Eternals, which manifests itself as a gigantic brain-like organism. As such, it has an immeasurable intellect, and the composite knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience of all its constituent beings. A Uni-Mind possesses vast psionic abilities across a wide range of mental talents, including levitation, psychokinesis, telepathy, the ability to project mental bolts of force, the ability to travel through the vacuum of space unharmed, and intellectual powers of information processing and problem-solving far beyond human understanding. Superior cosmic powers, such as those possessed by Celestials are capable of unbinding the collective form of the Uni-Mind, breaking it down into its constituent beings.

a means of Imanentizing the Eschaton properly[greatest benefit for greatest number, or all for that matter]?

Images borrowed from The Eternals V1.1 [1985] created by Jack Kirby Copyright Marvel Comics
edit on 10-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed quote

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Firstly, ignore those who say no human can know the answers, that is incorrect as many people have and continue to forge ahead into the bigger picture reality that most are too afraid to even attempt access to.

Q1/ No.

There is no higher power forcing any Soul into any Life Experience. It is all done by Choice, and it is the Soul that does the choosing. Which is why the answer is a No.

Q2/ No.

The reason being that a Soul is a massive and powerful thing. They are active in every level of awareness above the physical and beyond the limited astral levels. In order for a Soul to have Life Experience it first chooses the type of Life it desires to have, and then considers all the Choice moments required to live it as it comes in Life. Then it sends a small portion of itself into the physical body in order to be born Here. The rest of it continues to work on other levels of awareness while the small part of it has the Experience of another Life Here.

Hope that helps answer your questions adequately.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Firstly, ignore those who say no human can know the answers, that is incorrect as many people have and continue to forge ahead into the bigger picture reality that most are too afraid to even attempt access to.

Second, be wary of those that profess to have all the answers.

In reality all you have is your feelings, however strong they may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

Second, be wary of those that profess to have all the answers.

In reality all you have is your feelings, however strong they may be.

Very certainly be wary of such boasters.

But also be aware that not everyone's experiences are limited by their attachment to any Beliefs. In which case experience consists of far more than simply feelings for those aware of the differences between feelings and Feeling.. the last being a Verb... the first being a symptom of non-focus.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by preezy120

You are delving into an esoteric topic that will require more research on your part if you are to fully grasp the implications. I recommend that you read Paulo Coehlo's Brida, from which, the following quote was taken:

If, in the beginning, there were so few people on the face of the earth, and now there are so many, where did all those new souls come from?

The answer is simple. In certain reincarnations, we divide into two. Our souls divide as do crystals and stars, cells and plants.

Our soul divides into two, and those souls are in turn transformed into two and so, within a few generations, we are scattered over a large part of the earth.

We form part of what the Alchemists call the Anima Mundi, the sould of the world; the truth is that if the Anima Mundi were merely to keep dividing, it would keep growing, but it would also become gradually weaker. That is why, as well as dividing into two, we also find ourselves. And the process of finding ourselves is called love. Because when a sould divides, it always divides into a male part and a female part.

In each life, we feel a mysterious obligation to find at least one of those soul mates. The greater love that seperated them feels pleased with the Love that brings them together again.

edit on 10-8-2012 by preezy120 because: spelling

regardless of whether this is true, does anyone else not like this idea? so when we fall in love with someone, it isn't really a separate being but ourselves? where is the fun in that?

I feel part of the fun of a relationship is dealing with a completely different soul and learning to work out differences (that is, if you are capable of doing this, which some people are too selffish to ever figure out). I could see really self-centered people liking the idea of loving themselves, as if we as a society aren't already too much that way.

i don't believe it, but it is an interesting theory. never thought of it that way, but hope it isn't true.

I have a different theory too, that makes more sense and is very simple too. the question is how can there be all these new souls with the population increases if reincarnation is true. the answer is people can reincarnate at any time or place, and in any universe or dimension. i don't believe all there is in this vast universe is just planet earth and people are forced to reincarnate right after they die.

maybe someone dies in 12 BC and then the next life starts in 5000 AD or on a totally different planet. there is no reason they would have to die in 12 BC and be reincarnated back again into 12 BC. time is just an illusion, anyways.
edit on 13-8-2012 by BailSnail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Two souls can be together but it's meant for eternity and very difficult for 2 human beings to achieve. They would have to first create a space (not a physical one) only they can enter then they need to 'split' themselves or the energy manifested from the soul into male and female and project the opposite quality onto the other. The original cores stay in their original space so they can never be influenced by outside forces as they are only accessible by this new space which has to be passed first. The new core is something which will be formed as the couple ages and becomes more intense overtime.

The male would now have 2 masculin halves, the female 2 feminin halves and they would have 3 souls for will power were normal mortals have only 1 which is not truly used until the male-female union occurs. When meeting such individuals they not only appear more powerful than average but also more masculin and feminin than 'normal' people who identify with only half of their being, whatever their gender is, essentially they are twice as energetic or have an increased will power.

top topics

join