It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help understanding this dream.....very vivid and freaky for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
so I had one of those prophetic dreams we sometimes do....I would like some interpretation and some guidance.

In my dream I was joining an army....not the US or any in particular....and I was receiving my uniform....

When it came to put it on, I traded my boots for a pair of boots I said were indestructible....I refused the ones they gave me. The boots I chose were steel toe, and had like metal plates all over....one in particular was on the heel and it had like a logo or words on it....so I unscrewed it with a screwdriver I had...

I put on the rest of the uniform and went outside.....I then took off my shirt and switched it for another, it was different then everyone else's.....theirs was like traditional camouflage. Mine was a strange design I had never seen before....I said it would make me invisible....and I couldn't get lost in it....

then we piled into a Hum V and I sat in the back...I was the first in and I laid down almost taking up the whole back seat, arms wide against the head rests and legs wide just lounging, at that point the driver turned to me and said "tighten up"....so I sat very straight and still, like a statue....the rest came in and we drove off...

now at this point we arrive at what seemed like our base......there was one side of people waiting in line to get their weapons....the other side had enemy weapons being destroyed....they were stabbed into a wall and soldiers were pouring gasoline on them so they could be destroyed.....I inspected those and saw one I was familiar with.....it looked like ours but was also similar to the enemy ones....I chose that one and pulled it form the wall...

later in the dream we were being called to deploy.....I was putting on my uniform and everyone was staring at me, everything I had was different....then one soldier got mad and yelled at me because I was taking too long to drill my boots on....I was driving a huge screw into the toe of the boot to get the last metal plate on....he said we had very little time before we deploy and they would fight the war without me....

later I was in a battle stricken city.....I didn't seem to be fighting though.....I was looking at a group of people carrying two huge poles.....like flag poles or masts.....they were all killed and only an elderly black woman remained.....she was on the floor and the pole was broken from what I could tell...there was not two.....just one divided.

I asked her what I could do to help......she said to find others....gather them there around the broken poles.....

The poles seemed at this point like a broken flag pole and the flag was covered in mud and filth...I couldn't tell what it was a flag of.....

I then went around getting people to follow me back and told them to help the old lady to fix the pole and specifically carry it where it was needed.....everyone I got was injured......

now the other soldiers were looking for me...they walked right by my side....they couldn't find me like they couldnt see me....I was walking past them and I knew they would kill me for helping the people carry the flag to where they were taking it.....

after that my dream changed into something else and I woke up really freaked.....before it did I saw people, rebels, not soldiers, firing rockets down a street...I was behind a corner and couldn't see at what, but they were firing wave after wave of rockets....I think I woke up when I saw what they were shooting at, though I was so freaked out when I woke up I can't remember....

thoughts?

edit on 10-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
hi op

s+f for having guts to post a dream

maybe 2 much war films or to much news
in my case ive always dreamed of zombies, ever since watching dawn of the dead (1979)
i was about 6 in 83 and ever since ive always dreamed of them
even nowadays im bloody 34 and i still have them, but i have noticed one thing
since ive cut down on drink, smoke and crappy food
my dreams are becoming very wierd that i could not even explain them,
i barely sleep for 2 hours a night then spend 2 hrs trying to get bk to sleep

any way op cheers
dave

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
When it came to put it on, I traded my boots for a pair of boots I said were indestructible....I refused the ones they gave me. The boots I chose were steel toe, and had like metal plates all over....

Footwear often represents the way in which we approach our lives, i.e. what we use to walk with on the path of life. Seeing as you chose your own boots, and the fact that they were indestructible, means that you feel confident in how you are approaching life at the moment.

I put on the rest of the uniform and went outside.....I then took off my shirt and switched it for another, it was different then everyone else's..... theirs was like traditional camouflage. Mine was a strange design I had never seen before....I said it would make me invisible

Similar to above, except the clothes may represent how we are perceived by others. When you say the outfit makes you invisible, it may refer to the fact that you live your life according to your own standards, and you don't feel the need to align with a group mentality. (The ending of traditional values, and living for yourself - in a good way)

the other side had enemy weapons being destroyed....they were stabbed into a wall and soldiers were pouring gasoline on them so they could be destroyed.....I inspected those and saw one I was familiar with.....it looked like ours but was also similar to the enemy ones....I chose that one and pulled it form the wall...

The destruction of the weapons may represent the ending of an internal conflict - seeing as weapons are the means to begin a conflict. There may be an unresolved issue which needed to be addressed in your subconscious, and that is why you chose to pick a weapon from the wall. (similar to the writing is on the wall) Maybe this was the time to emulate the issue in a dream in order to overcome it.

I feel the rest of the dream has to do with that particular issue/conflict, and therefore can only be interpreted by you personally. Take note of the feelings you felt during the last stages and how the symbols relate to your waking life.

This post is just my opinion and interpretation, but I hope it was helpful to you.
A final point - I feel that the dream is actually positive in nature, and may have been your way of dealing with a conflict which has already passed, but as I said earlier: Only you really know how it applies to your life

Thank you for sharing, and I wish you all the best

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Have you been feeling the need to help people that you normally wouldn't or that your friends would ridicule you for? dreams to me usually just illustrate a inner battle, You see and read on a daily bases about people being killed and starving and other horrible things. perhaps this is part of your awakening. Reason i say this is because you say you needed to be invisible to help them, to me that says you want to help and make a change in reality but feel like a outsider in doing so. For example if you hang out with some bullies that pick on the same guy everyday and you start feeling bad for him and want to help him, but fear you friends will start on you. IMHO the war scenario may not be that important just that there is a battle in your head, possible between good and evil. The needing to be invisible to help people is what really has me thinking.

I have no experience with interpreting dreams so take it for what its worth.

Dirty

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses thus far. I think what I am getting is that I am taking up causes that are not my own. I need to fight my war and not anyone elses. I want to help people not hurt others. Thanks this helped.
edit on 10-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Are you sure that it isn't a memory of another timeline?
Do you have any weird scars?

People are starting to wake up and the old timeline is becoming memories in this timeline.
Catastrophic dreams are memories of what has already happened.

There was a massive war about 25 years ago, and there was a people's army.

Time had to be changed as too many people had died. They had been vibrated to dust.

But that old timeline has been kept open for those that perpetrated the atrocity; this is what the remote viewers call Timeline A= the bad one.
If you go in love you will get Timeline B=the not so bad one.

Go in love.

new topics

top topics

join