It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! It's Actually Happening In Londong Right now Live!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
London,UK, LIVE

Someone in the UK is waking up to another glorious day where they are about to go watch yet another wonderful sporting event at the 2012 Olympics, they will be in the stands of an amazing erect, architecturally masterful stadium, watching a few hundred or so Athletes, whom have devoted the last 4 years of their lives to training in the sporting specialty that they love, compete for an Olympic Gold medal.

To the rest of you lazy a $ $ backwards people who think that some horrible event is going to take place at the Olympics, well, I hope AN event will take place. But I want the event to be something special for each and every single one of you, I want that event to be your internet provider cutting off your internet service due to lack of payment due to the fact that all you do is sit at home all day and look up ridiculous crap online.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for falling prey to the likes of the ones reaching for that 15 minutes of fame. In fact I wish there was a law against spreading such hypocrisy.
edit on 8/10/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title.

+63 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for falling prey to the likes of the ones reaching for that 15 minutes of fame. In fact I wish there was a law against spreading such hypocrisy.

..said the person who started a thread named to mislead people and make them think something has happened when it hasn't. Yah I wish there was a law too. How's your 15 mins working out for you?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So the thread title is misleading? Why was it posed to make me think that some terrible event is unfolding right now? Odd. Very bizarre approach but I think it was interesting none the less.

Lets hope nothing major happens but if it does people will not be as shocked as they would have been keeping a blind eye to reality and something did happen that harmed many people.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
All i can say is ... Get a #ing life . You're no better than the people you speak about .

link   

Did a member of the British royalty show up in public without a ridiculous hat?

I knew this moment would happen!

link   
By the title of your thread, I'd say that you are the one doing the fear mongering here.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What are you doing here? For a person who has started 49 threads about aliens, julian assange, and other useless crap, you sure are being harsh on your fellow tin foil hat wearin people. Quit taking life so seriously and let people do their own thing, who are you to have an opinion anyway

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well then, that's some rage there.

Judges?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
While I think the false flaggers are idiotic, the dumbassery of their theories pale in comparison of this thread. I was expecting something a little more fun and a lot less self righteous. Did you wake up with a spider in your ear?

For people disappointed by this train wreck I have a video. I hope it makes up for reading this drivel because I give a hoot about you guys.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
* REGARDING THREAD*

Tune in to ATS, it's Troll Week!!!

I dont know what to say, someone didn't get enough attention as a child I guess.

edit on 9-8-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Tune in to ATS, it's Troll Week!!!

I dont know what to say, someone didn't get enough attention as a child I guess.

His/her mother probably had to tie sausages around his/her neck so the dog would play with her

edit on 9-8-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

link   
Totally misleading title. Thank you for wasting 30secs of my life!

P.s. the troll is strong within you.
edit on 9-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow...I would like to call you a jerk for being so condescending and self righteous.

I see nothing wrong w/ people possibly finding evidence of an event that might occur and spreading the word. It's up to the individual whether they choose to check out the facts or believe the opinion of the Author.

For you to sit on your soap box and sneer at those that do a lot of research that could possibly save lives because we do know there is evil in the world and they've killed millions of people in the past..( We should learn from history also...) is just......shallow.

You want to spread love and gushy feelings...this ain't the way!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There is nothing shameful about keeping yourself on your toes, reports of warships, large amount of troops, poor security, missing uniforms, and casket liners, is hardly customary for the Olympics. I would blame the Olympics for creating the suspiscion, when casket liners are reported being purchased what is someone to expect?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

What's so exciting about a track meet. Just watch that crap on TV and get a better view than paying 250 dollars to be in the top of the stadium where you're looking down on ants.

I'D RATHER WATCH UFC ANYDAY!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This thread is equal to being Rick Rolled. Period..And whats sad is that I almost wish something bad did happen to at least make up for the golf shoe to the nuts that was so carelessly delivered by the OP.

By bad I'm referring to the scariest event of all...Not a false flag, oh no, no, no, no...I'm talking about British celebrity gossip...Yeah, i would take that over this crap as reparation.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Interesting, your post must have pushed his buttons. I think you are a guy btw.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Congratulations for making such a pointless thread. Question - If we're all lazy a** backwards people, why are you a member to this site and wanna be one of us?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It is human nature to stress about the future. This is what separates us from all other animals. Unfortunately, you perceive our investigations and communications as a waste.

Your argument/rant opposes human nature. This is how we show our love for the good and innocent. Respect us or disrespect us, we will always care for the innocent have the right to life, liberty, and property and I'll be damned if we do not attempt to debunk every possibility of an attack.

For all we may know, our endeavours here could have saved London.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sounds like you are riding the coattails of your doomers to grab some attention of your own and call anyone who read this a failure. You seem upset, were you upset the mass UFO landings did not take place?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join