It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Light - Nature - The Dark... Also, does going toward the light cause even MORE DARKNESS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Think about this for a second...

When people say that something is "DARK" and they try to be "LIGHT", they try to do what they see as "good", but then they are the most likely ones to finally snap and do the "DARK/EVIL" thing...

Some people put strong emphasis on "The 10 Commandments" and those are the same people most likely to break them more often...

It seems like a lot of Homophobes put emphasis on "Homosexuality is Wrong" and they are the most likely ones to get caught...

It seems like once you let go of the 10 Commandments, the temptation is LESS there because you do not feel tempted as much since you do not see it as a "RULE" that MUST be followed...

Once you start to see something as a "RULE" the temptation becomes stronger to break it...

This is why I think that people that aim for THE LIGHT may be having a worse time.. They may be in misery actually, because they have hight hopes and they are more sensitive to The Dark of The World...

You can Choose Light and be Hopeful of the future... which may not always come true and lead to "FalseHope"...

You can Choose Darkness and react from Past... feeling bad trying to become stronger and get revenge whilst in the shadows...

Or, you can Choose Nature and just be honest doing what you want in the moment, without worrying about desires becoming "FalseHope" or Past memories haunting you and tempting you to get revenge...

Light is Hope
Darkness is Revenge/Strength/Hidden
Nature is Truth/Honesty/Reality/Existence...

According to Light, IT was first and Darkness came later as beings fell from Light...
According to Darkness, IT was first, and Light came later projected from the Dark...
According to Nature, Light and Dark are Just a Part of Eternal Truth...

Are people noticing something here? Light and Dark both claiming the same thing? That they both were here first and they both will win? Nature is the only one that is Not Seen as most people cling to one or the other...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Gaiaism more or less. Since I decided to try and become closer with the Earth, I have noticed that the temptations are less severe. But mankind is still an animal, we still have much to learn from the Earth.
edit on 9-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Absolutely true. Since humans are animals, it makes sense the we should first accept that first, and then make the necessary/possible changes, which actually AGREE with nature and human nature, rather than denying it and trying to cover it up with a "happy face" sticker or a "holy book" while these problems keep surfacing...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Think about this for a second...

When people say that something is "DARK" and they try to be "LIGHT", they try to do what they see as "good", but then they are the most likely ones to finally snap and do the "DARK/EVIL" thing...

TO 1 it depends on their SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY/SOUL STRENGTH and how they evaluate their actions effecting others. The LIGHT in me feels yes its wrong to war with darkness BUT KNOWS IF DARKNESS TRIES TO WAR ITS PREPARED TO BECOME AS DESTRUCTIVE IF NOT MORE DESTRUCTIVE THEN THE DARK. MIKAEL -GABRIAEL -LUCIFER -METATRON -NATAS THOSE KNOWN AS ARCS ARE THE WAR LIGHTS* And are said to be the ones who CAN cast darkness if requested by the CREATOR.

Some people put strong emphasis on "The 10 Commandments" and those are the same people most likely to break them more often...

MANY SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY/SOULs have been misguided so their true strengths are overwhelmed by the everyday maddness of life in a material world.

It seems like a lot of Homophobes put emphasis on "Homosexuality is Wrong" and they are the most likely ones to get caught...

I can see this point it relates to the quote:-- [color=cyan]He Who Lives in a Glass House Shouldn't Throw Stones at Others

It seems like once you let go of the 10 Commandments, the temptation is LESS there because you do not feel tempted as much since you do not see it as a "RULE" that MUST be followed...

If they are let go there still has to be something to teach upcomming youth HUMANS OF EA*RTH NEED GUIDANCE if not from the GOD(S) then from some higher related power source data. SOME human would see there are no rules and begin to make their own and force them on others.

Once you start to see something as a "RULE" the temptation becomes stronger to break it...

depends arpgme for there ARE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE THAT ARE RESPECTED sorta like how ET cannot just go to foreign planets with personal agenda ect. that is if thats a real protocol.

This is why I think that people that aim for THE LIGHT may be having a worse time.. They may be in misery actually, because they have hight hopes and they are more sensitive to The Dark of The World...

AS their LIGHTS GROW they WILL overcome and gain strength. Personally to me the DARK are related to energies who are about self they dont care for others or how others are effected during harsh situations they dont think they were even created by a higher being/entity (EA*RTH athiest) LIGHTS SENSE THE DARK FAMILY and try to send them vibrations of PEACE & LOVE because perhaps many of the LIGHTS went thru various phases of life and death within existence and where DARK at times and know the end results of behaving in such ways.

You can Choose Light and be Hopeful of the future... which may not always come true and lead to "FalseHope"...

You can Choose Darkness and react from Past... feeling bad trying to become stronger and get revenge whilst in the shadows...

Or, you can Choose Nature and just be honest doing what you want in the moment, without worrying about desires becoming "FalseHope" or Past memories haunting you and tempting you to get revenge...

Light is Hope
Darkness is Revenge/Strength/Hidden
Nature is Truth/Honesty/Reality/Existence...

According to Light, IT was first and Darkness came later as beings fell from Light...
According to Darkness, IT was first, and Light came later projected from the Dark...
According to Nature, Light and Dark are Just a Part of Eternal Truth...

Are people noticing something here? Light and Dark both claiming the same thing? That they both were here first and they both will win? Nature is the only one that is Not Seen as most people cling to one or the other...

very well written beings behaving as PROTONS NEUTRONS AND ELECTRONS 3 ENERGIES SEEN ON THIS SIDE but there may be more. Good read I can see your putting alot of effort into it. If you ever want to ask me anythig feel free to u2u me arpgme.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 8/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I guess you got to respect the side trying to find peace more then the side who seeks to avoid peace, right? Or is there a reason to avoid PEACE. funny thing is darkness has LOVE for something it may hide it but it LOVES something. If ALL could see what it LOVES
its not just power either its something else.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Random question, I have seen this in a few threads, why did you do EA*RTH, is there a reason as opposed to Earth?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Random question, I have seen this in a few threads, why did you do EA*RTH, is there a reason as opposed to Earth?

I researched the ANNUNAKI, during research I found that EA or LORD ENKI was KING of EA*RTH at times when his older brother LORD ENLIL or LLU the designer of EDIN was not present. Also I found that EA was the snake in the garden of EDIN (named that by his brother LLU LORD ENLIL) LORD ENKI more less helped humanity during a deluge and with enlightenment of the human conscious. So I am upset how the conscious enlightenment has been taken advantage of with nuke weapons ect. BUT I DO APPRECIATE LORD ENKI FOR TEACHING MY GENES BACK THEN AS DO I APPRECIATE LORD ENLIL LLU FOR DESIGNING THE NURSERY FOR MY GENES TO GROW. So when I write I write EA*RTH that way in relation to EA or LORD ENKI helping humans here the * is a STAR from which they CAME ending the rest of the spelling. Thats all
lol somebody called me a EA groupie and totally missed what I was doing which wasnt much just personal respect for the teacher.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hmm vaguely similar to the Terra Papers. I thought you might have been referencing Lord Prince Ea

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Is Natas, Satan? He is a light angel, and so is lucifer? I Thought Michael and Lucifer did not like each other and that Jesus was supposed to be Michael?

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I guess you got to respect the side trying to find peace more then the side who seeks to avoid peace, right? Or is there a reason to avoid PEACE. funny thing is darkness has LOVE for something it may hide it but it LOVES something. If ALL could see what it LOVES
its not just power either its something else.

This is what I always suspected, too. It is impossible to just go after Power because there has to be MOTIVATION for The Power, something that you CARE about...

I can understand why Enki would rebel. Sometimes it feel like slavery to only think of others and not self. From Enki point of view, people should be selfish and Independent, not relying on another but being fully capable of living life without weakness (relying on others at desperation)...

I can understand his point of view sometimes...

as for Enlil, maybe being forced under the law of love is good because people need consideration for others...

I can understand both point of views and honestly I want to be more on self-sufficient and independent with freedom, but I don't want to hurt anyone so I still respect the law of love.

I guess the only solution is to be self-sufficient WHILE helping others to do the same. This will integrate these two energy perspectives...

or to follow nature/honesty/truth/reality and not care about "light" or "dark" ...

There are many ways to look at this situation...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Hmm vaguely similar to the Terra Papers. I thought you might have been referencing Lord Prince Ea

They are possibly the SAME being

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I guess the only solution is to be self-sufficient WHILE helping others to do the same. This will integrate these two energy perspectives...

or to follow nature/honesty/truth/reality and not care about "light" or "dark" ...

There are many ways to look at this situation...

Yes there are arpgme, but as long as we are looking the answers will eventually come out and get more clear. ALso I like this approach as well- [color=cyan] I guess the only solution is to be self-sufficient WHILE helping others to do the same. This will integrate these two energy perspectives... it helps maintain a kind of BALANCE within ones SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY/ SPIRIT. And sometimes I think that is how were are supposed to be always trying to better ourselves to become more independent/selfsufficient why at the same time pulling OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS UP TO STANDARDS HELPING THEM TO BECOME STRONGER WHICH ONLY MAKES THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF CREATOR CREATIONS STRONGER...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This thread deeply worries me. Grammar aside (what is what all the ellipses, capitalizations, and quoted words?), there is a lot of assumption going on here. To simply assume that things like a soul are real and can be affected by energies light or dark, whatever that means, isn't going to bring forth answers. It will bring the illusion of answers.

Seriously, ATS. Critical thinking has gone way downhill since I joined.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

So, if people came to their conclusions of a soul and light and dark energy, it is not critical thinking just because it is not your belief? Some people actually have personal experiences with such energies, sorry if you didn't and don't know that it exists...

My style of typing is the way I wish to type. I don't care about being 100% by "standards" of writing. If I wanted to, I could use the word " lyte" for light, as long as it is understandable why should it matter? Let people be themselves, not robots typing in a robotic, standard, "approved" way.

As long as it isn't too chaotic such as understandable write "wa chu sey?" or "ALL IN CAPS WHICH SEEMS LIKE YELLING", it should be alright...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In the beginning there was only dark empty void, then came the light...... up until now.

Is it not the light that created evil?

As in the darkness all is one there is no dualistic type of reality or thinking only uniformity.

When the light came so came everything with it, our perceptions of dualistic reality began and we chose to this present moment what is evil and what is good.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey, I am realy delighted you sharing this arpme. 3000 contributionpoints to you and the bliss of knowing!

new topics

top topics

join