It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can bring a little Heaven on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes you can do it.

There are few conditions for this to happen.

For instance we all have done wrong or do wrong to other people in our lives but we can apologize even though often it is difficult to do so.

Or when we tell a lie or you have sinned against the person next to us...all we have to do is to have the courage to tell the truth.

If we do this for a week as a test then you will see that you just brought a little piece of Heaven on Earth.

For some can be very difficult and is like a narrow passage you have to cross over a deep water but when crossed then you wake up in another world...actually in Heaven.

A Heaven in your heart and soul of Paradise in which you have told the truth unspoken.

Then unspoken truth must be told now because later can be too late and time doesn't wait.

And to cross that narrow passage over that deep water later can and may be impossible.

Because then there will be no passage over water, but only ... a river and a boat offered to pass you, but you will not know at that moment in which direction the river is moving.

So it's in your power to bring a little Heaven on Earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

Its basically like KARMA and THE GOLDEN RULE combined energy sharing in the OP. By MANY behaving as you stated in the OP diamondoftheworld, they cleans/purge themselves somewhat of negative energy that may weigh them down as the boat ENTERS and then passes by, maybe the 8 wheel activities and a specific TIME RELATED ACCESS are compared to the boats calm or harsh waters
It would amaze 1 if the calm and harsh waters was 26000 cycle influenced. By just saying sorry or RECOGNIZING WRONG DEEDS MADE you may eliminate someone elses negative vibes they may have against you that they may have been carrying around for years. Negative energy in form of racism-gender hatred-religious hatred- just HATE energy in general that may stay with you a lifetime AND BEYOND. So by PURGING yourself of this IGNORANCE ENERGY ---WHY YOU CAN --- you may allow yourself passage on THE BOAT. THE BOAT THAT MANY WHOM MY HAVE ALREADY HITCHED A RIDE on HAD ADJUSTED THEMSELVES INTERNALLY/SPIRITUALLY by just APOLOGIZING FOR NEGATIVE DEEDS DONE to others or recognizing wrong deeds. This makes sense & I don't know why it got no response but that's ATS sometimes diamondoftheworld. This is a very positive thread and thanks for sharing it.

So to others WHO ENCOUNTER THIS OP, RESONATE ON A POSITIVE LEVEL OR THE BOAT
MAY possibly PASS YOU BY DUE TO YOU NOT VIBRATING/RESONATING ENOUGH POSITIVE ENERGY this CYCLE, and not PURGING THE NEGATIVE WEIGHTED ENERGY leaving you ???
trying to keep your head above the water, UNTIL THE BOAT COMES BACK.

Thanks again diamondoftheworld
1 shall continue to try. It would be nice if this was a global effort I could see HEAVEN being on EA*RTH if that was the case.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

edit on 8/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I thank you Ophiuchus 13,you have that power of understanding that few have.

edit on 15-8-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: add

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
Yes you can do it.

Then unspoken truth must be told now because later can be too late and time doesn't wait.

So can you.

We both can.

One good end to a way of life can bring about another which in turn can lead to a heaven on earth for both.

You have no idea how bad it's needed.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

One good end to a way of life can bring about another which in turn can lead to a heaven on earth for both.
The voice of one can be the voice of all and...the voice of all can be the voice of one.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Heaven is not a place, .... it is a state of mind.

it is not brought about by actions, .... it simply is, ... and from it good actions flow.

Jesus once said, .... the kingdom of heaven is at hand,

it is here, ..... it is now. a state of being, .... not a place in the sky.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

it is not brought about by actions, .... it simply is, ... and from it good actions flow.

Jesus once said, .... the kingdom of heaven is at hand,

What a mess...if it's a state of mind, how is jesus speaking? And even more important, why are you listening..?

On Topic:

And to cross that narrow passage over that deep water later can and may be impossible.

Regret can be rough...especially when complacency is the primary cause.

Opportunity to do good or better ourselves individually and collectively is abundant, but unfortunately few of us recognize it. I know I don't always seize the moment, but when personal milestones occur, they usually come thru this very pipeline...

Good stuff...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Heaven is the place where the state of mind is made of an infinite emotion of love and infinite wellbeing...but Heaven a place on Earth can be done with a finite emotion with infinite love if we will get here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Live the moment...but with that love that came from the infinite...to live later in Heaven.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
standard, .... I dont understand your point of view, you are wrong " response.

without your books you would be lost, .... hence you are.

becoming the very thing jesus railed against. the irony is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

without your books you would be lost, .... hence you are.
I do not keep books all I have is a Heart...a Heart of diamond and all my heart can give is love...an infinite love forever that can light the path to Heaven.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Jesus's whole Idea and purpose for coming to earth was to bring heaven on earth,why did you think told us to pray like this:

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Heaven is a state of mind that we are suppose to bring to earth.
edit on 27-8-2012 by TruthS3eker because: reason classified

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Seems like the Philosophy section of ATS contains a lot of religious propaganda. Definitely a conspiracy going on! lol

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthS3eker

Heaven is a state of mind
Made of facts...our actions.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nice post good way to start for bringing heaven on earth. Reminds me of a cool little parable i like:

John continued. “Listen carefully to this parable and write it down in your own words after I leave. You will publish it later and it will be an inspiration to many. If you sense the Spirit in the words you will guess where it originated.”

“On a certain night Jim, Mike, Ron and Dave died. Shortly thereafter they all found themselves walking on a beaten path. It seemed right to follow the path. Finally they came to a dividing point. One path veered to the left; the other to the right. They stood a moment, pondering what to do, when suddenly a man in white appeared and gave them instructions.

“Welcome, my friends’, he said. ‘You are approaching your new home and I am here to instruct you as much as is permitted. You notice there are two paths before you: One of them takes you to Heaven, a place more beautiful than you can imagine. The other takes you to Hell, a land full of darkness, despair and wretched individuals. All I can tell you at this point is you are to choose a path, but once you reach your destination you cannot turn back. Once you get to Heaven you will stay there, or once you get to Hell you will stay there. One more word I can say. Do not be frightened, for that reward you get in the end will be that which you deserve. Go forth confident that if you have led a just life, you will reap as you have sowed. You must proceed one at a time and each walk the path alone.’

“After saying this the man disappeared. The four were astonished at this somewhat random method of reaching Heaven or Hell. Finally, they decided they must go forward and drew straws to determine who would go first. Jim got the first opportunity and chose the path on the right. He thought that perhaps this would lead to heaven because the “right” is always associated with “good.” But as he proceeded he heard the fierce sound of wild animals, clouds seemed to hide the sun and the earth seemed to shake. He became very frightened and thought, ‘Maybe I have chosen the wrong path.’ He turned around, went back to the beginning and told the others of his experience. Then he decided to try the left hand path. As he ventured forth he saw more ominous signs. He kept wondering how far he could go before he could not turn back, and with each step he became more and more frightened until he was forced to retreat back to the beginning.

“Seeing that Jim could not make a firm decision as to which path to take, Ron and Dave suggested Mike now take his turn. Mike, however, was paralyzed with fear for, according to Jim’s story, neither path sounded very heavenly. ‘I’m going to think about it a while’, he said. ‘Someone else can take a turn...’

Read the rest here and enjoy www.freeread.com...

top topics

join