It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mayor to Demolish UN Humanitarian Agency Emergency Shelter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by gravitational

Explanation: Thanks for that video ... but it ALSO shows that Israel INVADES another country to destroy stuff.

Shouldn't that be the job of the Palestinians?

What right has Israel to destroy these buildings that are not situated inside Israel?

Personal Disclosure: Looking forward to some answers!

I will do my best to provide that to you, but I need to check myself

edit on 10-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Israel is demonizing herself! Seems the seeds of war are sown as well.

Not since pre WWI have we seen these same seeds sown. It was the UK behind it then, and they did it to try and save the British trade system and the strangle hold they had on the world. By sending main land Europe to war they disrupted the expansion of railways/progress in Germany Russia and beyond.

I think it is the USA that seeks to circumvent the same this time around. What will tomorrow hold? We are most certainly gearing up for something.

Identify the main threat to our empire for lack of a better word and you may be able to read the future. Certainly those who call for the replacement of the Dollar in global trade are targets, but who and what else might we target?

edit on 11-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Poor Palestinians. I really would rather no one get hurt, but I can't help wishing the demise of Israel. How could any United Statesian consider Israel an ally after the U.S.S. Liberty attack?

We napalmed our own people in Vietnam quite a few times, Bill Clinton knew terrorists were planning an attack on TWC 3 years before it happened, Military Intelligence informed him and advised him to order the hit on them, but he was too busy getting knobbers from Monica to care and he could've prevented 3000+ deaths, whats your point? File it under SH** happens and move on.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

Rofl think what you like. You dont know me! so shut up and keep shut.
Let me tell you this, my mother is Jewish... what you got to say now.
Show me the evidence that the jews owned the land before the Palestinians. Whatever any holy book says is not the truth its just hearsay.

They did it to themselves - Bank of England Fund Germany and the UK during the WW2. Bank of England owned by the Rothschild's who happen to be Jewish. Something seems to be amiss.

oh BTW what you did not understand before sticking your neck out is this. What happened to the Jews was very very terrible and should never of happened. They had something so bad happen to them that they are almost doing same to another race of people. Just because some lies in a book states God promised it to the Jews does not make it so. its lies lies lies and more lies.

edit on 11/8/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalebRight14

Israel has done nothing but try and reclaim what was once theirs. Now, they are strong enough to do it, and they are not unwilling to work with the Palestine people. There has been more than one offer of peace made by Israel to Palestine, who reject it, but refuse to submit a counter offer.

Why should they accept your bull#? They have lived on that land for longer than you. It's their land. The state of Israel was created against the wishes of the people who lived there for thousands of years before you.

Bink, you don't know what you are talking about.

Oh I know very well what I am talking about. I'm talking about a disease that is taking over the host, slowly killing off the original inhabitants and imposing a modern day apartheid.

If you want your homeland, go back to your homelands in Europe. Or are you too scared to go back?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by binkman

You're not even making logical statements any more.
What Bull# am I giving them? If living on the land means it belonged Palestine, then, by your logic it obviously belongs to Israel now, as they are the ones living on it.

Why would I want to go to the UK? And if I don't, how does that make me scared? You're using arguments of a 9 year old.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You're not even making logical statements any more.

Is that so? Maybe itś just that you can´t read, or are choosing to ignore the points.

What Bull# am I giving them?

¨Do as we say or we´ll bomb you¨. That sort of bull#, which also happens to be Israeli government policy

If living on the land means it belonged Palestine, then, by your logic it obviously belongs to Israel now, as they are the ones living on it.

But the Palestinians still live there, despite your dreams and the Israeli government. Anyway, thatś not the point I made and you know it. Iḿ quite used to the Israeli tactic of twisting words though.

Why would I want to go to the UK? And if I don't, how does that make me scared?

Who said anything about the UK? I was talking about the traditional homelands of European Jewry, the East and Central regions.

The official reason the Israelis use for their existence is that fascism in Europe was so rife in the 30´s-40´s that the Jews needed their own stolen land, well it´s nearly 70 years later so I assume that you are still scared to go back to Europe.

You're using arguments of a 9 year old.

Thatś funny coming from an Israeli.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Thatś funny coming from an Israeli.

You're entire post was a waste. I'm not giving Palestine any Bull#, because I have nothing to do with it. I am not Israeli, or a Jew.

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You're entire post was a waste. I'm not giving Palestine any Bull#, because I have nothing to do with it. I am not Israeli, or a Jew.

You support the Israeli government, which means you play a part in the bull# they give the Palestinians, and it is because of your support, that you very much do have something to do with it, even if it is through support from afar.

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

Whatever you say sweetpea. You just don´t like people responding. I bet you are one of those chicks who always has to be right and get her own way.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by binkman

Looks like you won, I don't agree but I don't want to argue anymore, I hope you can make peace with that,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join